In Memoriam: Those Members who've Passed On

Discussion in 'People' started by skip, Jan 11, 2006.

1. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Im sure Matt comprehends the big Light :)
    Because he definitley shed plenty of his own on us.
    Namaste friend.

2. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Matt will forever shine beautiful light.

scratcho likes this.
  3. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

A life successfully live to its completion. Mourn less the passing and celebrate more that we had the privilege of sharing a small slice of the light that was Matt. R.I.P.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Amen.
    Matt was one of the most level headed folks on here.

scratcho likes this.
  5. Court_lew_0216

Court_lew_0216 True Aquarius

RIP Matt... your presence around these forums will never be forgotten. <3

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Matt was a very helpful and kind soul.RIP brother.

7. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Thanx Skip for letting us know...Matt will be greatly missed here at hips for those of you who knew Matt you know what I mean....and those of you that didn't know him ...have missed the opportunity of crossing paths with a stand up friend and confidant.....Matt was the type of soul...whatever his beliefs has found a better place at this juncture in life...enjoy the wind in your hair in the ride into the unknown...you will be greatly missed here brother peace
    thanx again Skip:spliff: here's one for ya Matt

8. samson

samson Hepcat

thats heavy, i will miss seeing him around the forums - my condolences go out to his family. He was one of the good guys.

9. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Condolences to Matt's family... Your bonds have been cut Matt, now your soul can soar, Thanks for the warm heart you shared here.

10. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

He was one of the firsts here for me that stuck out in my mind. I am joyous that he is a being in light reaching out to all edges of the universe now.

11. Lisea

Lisea Member

She wasn't a member, and I am new. I hope you all don't mind. Her 4th anniversary is coming up. She died four years ago, March 9, at the age of 18 from Osteosarcoma. She was my daughter and I have never been the same. Thank you allowing me to get this out.

12. princesspeace

princesspeace Member

Lisea, I am sincerely sorry about your daughter. What a nightmare for you and a terrible loss,but the best of all people always die young. She will remain young and beautiful forever and I am sure has moved on to a higher purpose.She was,without a doubt,a beautiful and special person. We all have our time to move on,although it is so hard on our loved ones,when it is our time,we must move on. Treasure her and the memories of her and she will live in your heart forever. My deepest condolences.
    Love and Peace.

13. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

14. StaggerLee917

StaggerLee917 Member

I remember when Jesse passed... and how the people here came together to help Misty through it... myself included.

Having been part of this community on and off for 10 or so years now, I remember lots of these folks. Philmcamera, dandelion, mattinvegas. It makes me sad to hear of thier passing. However, I am very grateful that they could be a part of my life and help shape me into the person I am today, all through being a member of this wonderful space Skip has created for us.

Most of us just want to be remembered when we're gone... myself included. Those who have made an impression on our paths will never be forgotten.

"Fare you well, fare you well, I love you more than words can tell,
    Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."

15. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

:( poor Daddy Matt.....

16. Advaya

Advaya Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wow. I've been here since I was 12 years old. I don't remember my first name here, I was Dakota Rain for a long time (probably until I was 15 or 16), then I was Neros Neptune.

I remember when the Captain died. It was so sudden.

I remember philmcamera and I think I remember Althea. I didn't know about Matt ! :(

There are so many people I wish I knew where they were...Maggie, AngelGodiva l(I think that was her name). Lots more, but those two off hand.

17. tuatara

tuatara Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i am deeply sorry to hear about matt's passing ...he was a true friend of the forums.....my sympathies to his family

18. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

yeah i also miss angel alot :(

19. fricknfrack

fricknfrack Member

i was wondering where Matt went:( do you happene to know how he died ?? thats awefully sad

thoughts and prayers are with the family

20. mad_hatter1985

mad_hatter1985 Member

If you all have a chance "google" Aaron Stealens . Aaron was like my little brother (he the youngest of the group. Everyone would not want him to go on smoke walks , camping and stuff. He lived 2 houses down the street .And in a town of 700 people, you know your neighbors. The sick part is the vultures (money hungry family)are out for money. The driver who caused accident is sueing aarons insurance!!!! Miss u little brother