Male anal stimulation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by confused0ne, Jan 9, 2006.

1. razer

razer Member

Try the perenium area. You push your finger in where your vagina would be if you were female. It is just above the anus. You found the spot once you can push one figer into your body decent bit. the opening is most open I have found when sitting upright in a chair. If you want to go inside I suggest that you don't use large straight objects, but instead use your finger with a gove/lube or maybe a special toy designed for that. Also, The more arroused you are and the longer you have gone without ejaculation/masturbation the larger the prostate will be and the easier it will be for you to reach it. You would reach in and towards you about three inches.

2. damn, so thats why i could never find it!

3. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Bananas don't work.

4. Garf

Garf Member

last nite i just pushed a bottle into my anal i went about 8cm in and then it hit something and a drip of cum shot out so i did again while jackin and i exploded

5. bugs

bugs Member

Iv often played in the bath with fingers mainly, and found I always got a monster of a hard-on, which is great. but havnt found the right spot yet. iv found as well its a bit sore afterwards.

6. safe_house

safe_house Member

Dont meen to be sick but do you guys ever get poo on your hands whilst anal masturbating?

I love anal masturbation lol

7. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Member

i love anal masturbation, if you dont "prepare" aka clean ass you sometimes get a bit off, poo but the good outweighs the bad imho

:D

8. Oujisama

Oujisama Member

Its best to do it in the shower cause u already got some lube and you can easily clean up afterwards. It's the best

9. greatwhitesnoop3406

greatwhitesnoop3406 Guest

the thing i have realized is that you need something built for the male body if you look up p-spot stimulators it will bring up a whole list of different gadgets they all seem to be U shaped or curved my fingers cant reach and i have been too ashamed to go into a store and buy a butt toy until just recently the ones built specifically for male anal stimulation are the best.

the pelvic floor is the space right inside the anus and it is different for everybody so yes you may need a tool to reach it.

I talked to the guy behind the counter at an adult bookstore i was looking for a specific thing that i had read reviews on called a "rude boy" he said it was a great way to enhace the male climax. apparently he reads the reviews and only selects the best. most of those employees in the stores will not judge you I was terrorfide of that but i found the female store operators know a lot and kind of find it neat that not all guys are afraid of new things.

do not be worried about being judged by a store operator and if you are worried about running into someone you know there go to the ones farther from your work

10. greatwhitesnoop3406

greatwhitesnoop3406 Guest

use more lubrication and push as if you are making a bowel movement, this relaxes the anus and loosens tension your anus is typically flexed, also read up on kagal exercises

11. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Anal is just a part of the holistic masturbation thing. I lost count how many pokes in their last night, now I can't think properly...