Male anal stimulation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by confused0ne, Jan 9, 2006.

1. confused0ne

confused0ne Member

Hi everyone!

New here, nice to meet you! I am confused a little. I have read that prostate massage leads to mind-blowing orgasms for guys. But I have tried every way I can with myself to do this and don't seem to be able to. Are there any suggested household items or toys that would be best suited for this? Any guides out there for self-prostate-massage?

Thanks!

C0

2. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Lube up a finger and stick it up. You might have to use the bathroom (like more than once possibly). Then you can stick more fingers up. Usually while masturbating I'd say 2 is good (pointer and middle), but I don't know it could vary.

Your prostate is just inside torwards your penis. You might not be able to feel it right away. While masturbating it will become hard and stand out, and if you rub it while masturbating, it will make the orgrasim like 20x more intense (I could be exaggerating, but I do it alot so...).

3. confused0ne

confused0ne Member

Tried the finger approach, mine are too short to reach. :/

4. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I don't believe you.

5. confused0ne

confused0ne Member

Unless I'm doing something wrong...from behind, from the front..no dice..

6. confused0ne

confused0ne Member

Nice. Glad to see what kind of people post here, WundaBug. Go away if you can't post anything of substance.

7. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

dont soley do the prostrate, the rim is sensitive to so thrust gently and you could use a bottle, not neccisarily for pleasure... but the vacum it creates makes feel like aa huge shit

8. confused0ne

confused0ne Member

WundaBug,

You're serious? This is a MASTURBATION forum you twit. Grow up yourself.

Regards,

The guy that just got ya

9. confused0ne

confused0ne Member

Nolan,

Thanks! :)

C0

10. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Can you anal fist?

11. holy fuck green, thats asking a bit much of someone whos only in the early stages. If i fisted mysekf I dont think id be able to sit down for a month.

Confused one, the ass is very simple, if you can't find the pleasure areas then it sounds like anal fingering isnt for you. But i find anal stimulation works best while choking the chain (pulling the pork, spanking the monkey, jerjin the gherkin etc.). I've never been able to get orgasms just through anal fingering, which is why i whack off at the same time.

12. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Stick some baby carrots up your ass then clench your ass cheeks.

Do it hard enough, you'll be able to make carrot juice.

13. confused0ne

confused0ne Member

Lying,

Tried a carrot last night, while i was whackin it, put it on my chair while i moved up and down, (from what i read you have to actually massage it, so i figured this would at least have a pattern of touching/not touching) but it didn't seem to do much of anytyhing at all. Load was normal (which is said to be multiplied while p-spot is hit), and the orgasm seemed normal. I didn't just try fingering of course hehe, I tried while jerkin. :) Maybe I should get one of those curved prostate toys?

Thanks!!

14. One word - Banana

15. laurarene

laurarene Member

Wow, guys.......................

16. yeah like wow.....uh what are we saying wow about??

17. razer

razer Member

First you can use your finger on your perineum area without having to go inside anything. Just sit in a chair and use one finger to push around until you find a soft spot a few inches below your testicles. There will be a spot where you can push in deep with one finger. This is not inside your anus. If you find the right spot you can push in farily far and that will stimulate the same place externally. If you want more direct stimulation you should buy some latex gloves and use astroglide and go inside and your finger should be able to just barely touch it.

18. Tried it, doesn't work

19. ThE_BluE_ShoE

ThE_BluE_ShoE Member

it was painful for me for a long time, cuz i never realized that using soap in the shower as lube provides for chaffing and burning tiny little cuts.

20. uurgh, I was eating my dinner when I read that.