ALLELUIA! Allah's name in the Bible! Textually, literally! Photostat (Eid's gift to y

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by catstevens, Jan 9, 2006.

1. catstevens

catstevens Muslim Top To Toe

Asalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatu
    Eid Mubarak dear brothers and sisters =)
    Do you believe this!! This is what I found in a website; I read it in a hurry and I didn't check regarding some information, anyway if it is true it is my gift to you on the occasion of Eid =), maybe some Muslim members here know about it, however, I will copy a part of it and paste it, here we go
    But wait you have to read the thread Unlocking 'Y.H.W.H' + ''Jehovah'' code! The puzzle of their meaning! Before this, they are correlated and interrelated.
    Yahweh , Elohim, Eloah, 'El, 'El-'Elohe-Yisra'el etcè are God's names in the bible.
    The suffix "IM" of the word "ELOHIM" is a plural of respect in Hebrew.
    (Remember that in Arabic and Hebrew there are two types of plurals. One of numbers and the other of honour as in Royal proclamations. Since the plural of honour is uncommon in the language of the European, he has confused these plurals to connote a plurality in the "godhead," hence his justification for his Doctrine of the Holy Trinity - the Father, Son and Holy Ghost).
    Hence ELOHIM = ELOH + IM. Now I want you to perform an exercise. Do you see the words: YA-HUWA ELOH-IM? Place your left hand index finger on the first two letters "YA" meaning oh! and the other index finger on the "IM" a plural of respect. What you now have remaining in Huwa Eloh or Huwa Elah. El in Hebrew means god, and Elah or Eloh also stands for the same name - god. Therefore, "Huwa el Elah" or HUWA 'L LAH, which is identical to the Quranic expression – Huwal- lah hu (meaning: HE IS ALLAH) of the verse QUL HUWAL LAH HU AH'AD
    Þá åæ Çááå ÃÍÏ -------Quraan:112.1:
    Þá-------say
    åæ Çááå--------He is Allah
    ÃÍÏ--------the One (the only one)
    The above exercise proves that El, Elah and Elohim are not three distinctly different words. They all represent the single Arabic word Allah. This is not my wishful thinking. Please see below. It is a photostatic reproduction of a page from the English Bible, edited by Rev. C. I. Scofield,D.D., with his Bible Commentary· This Doctor of Divinity is well respected among the Bible Scholars of the Christian world. He is backed in his "NEW AND IMPROVED EDITION" of this translation by a galaxy of eight other D.D.'s:
    Rev. Henry G. Weston, D.D., LL.D., President Crozer Theological jeminary. Rev. W. G. Moorehead, D.D., President Xenia (U.I,) Theological Seminary. Rev. lames M. Gray, D.D., President Moody Bible Institute.
    Rev. Elmore Harris, D.D., President Toronto Bible Institute.
    Rev. William !. Erdman, D.D., Author "The Gospel of John," etc.
    Rev. Arthur T. Pierson, D.D., Author, Editor, Teacher, etc.
    Rev. William L. Pettingill, D.D., Author, Editor, Teacher.
    Arno C. Gaebelein, Author "Harmoney of Prophetic Word," etc.
    I have not listed the above luminaries to awe you. They have been unanimous in supporting Rev. Scofield in his "New and Improved" commentary.
    Please note that in their comment No. 1 below left, they concur that - "Elohim, (sometimes El or Elah meaning God)" and alternatively spelled "Alah" (line three, third word). All the eight D.D.'s above could not have been blind in dittoing the spelling "Alah" for God. How far were they from the Arabic word spelled - ALLAH - in English, I ask you dear reader? This is Allah's handiwork, but the Devil (I must give him a capital "D," he deserves it) was not slow in making a quick come-back through his agents. He succeeded in firing all the D.D.'s responsible for that debacle, and had them replaced by nine others with more impressive degrees than the previous lot. You will find them in the recent reproduction of "The New Scofield Reference Bible." You will not be able to lay your hands anymore on the Bible with "Alah" in it. The Devil has seen to that.

2. catstevens

I had made some public statements regarding my discovery of the word "Alah" as alternatively spelled from the usual Christian spelling "Elah." My plea to the Christians was this that spell the word as you like, with an "A" or an "E", with a single "L" or double "LL's", but for goodness sake pronounce the word correctly, as we Muslims do. Because even with its proper Anglicised spelling -
    A L L A H: "IT IS SO FAR FROM ITS ARABIC ORIGINAL, WHEN PRONOUNCED WITH A THIN ENGLISH CONSONANT AND FEEBLE VOWELS, THAT MANY AN ARAB MUSLIM WOULD FIND IT UNRECOGNIZABLE." Says Rev. Kenneth Cragg, the Anglican Bishop of Jerusalem in his book, "The Call of the Minaret," page 36.

As much as the Englishman has the right to dictate to us as to how his language is to be sounded, surely we Muslims have as much right to demand a common courtesy when taking the name of God. We do not wish the word Allah to go into limbo like the "Yahuwa" of the ]ews. More than 6000 times the formula "YAHUWA ELAH," or ya"HUWA ALAH," or "HUWALLAH," (He is Allah!) occur in the Hebrew manuscripts of the Jewish Bible, commonly called the "Old Testament," by the Christians. If this fact is openly acknowledged by the learned men of Christianity and broadcasted as Rev. Scofield had done then the day for Muslims and Christians to worship God together would not be far distant. But the Devil will not have it. Vested interests are involved. Instead of prenouncing the word ALAH correctly, they would rather have the whole word omitted.

"Now You See It" - "Now You Don't" is an old, old gimmick in the West. Compare the above and see how cleverly, how deftly the new band of missionaries expunged the word "Alah" from the "Authorised King James Version" of the Scofield translation of the Bible.

I ask my Christian visitors, "Do you remember your Gospel narrative, that when Christ was supposed to have been on the cross, he cried out with a loud voice:
    "ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? which is, being interpreted, My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Mark 15:34).

The above is a translation from the Greek manuscripts "ACCORDING TO ST. MARK." Obviously his Hebrew has a Greek accent. Because, his so-called originals were written in Greek. But listen to Matthew, who is supposed to have written his Gospel originally in Hebrew, which was aimed at the Jews. St. Jerome, an early Christian father of the 4th and 5th centuries after Christ, testifies as follows:
    "MATTHEW, WHO IS ALSO LEVI, AND WHO FROM A PUBLICAN CAME TO BE AN APOSTLE, FIRST OF ALL THE EVANGELISTS, COMPOSED A GOSPEL OF CHRIST IN JUDEA IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE AND CHARACTERS, FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE OF THE CIRCUMCISION1 WHO HAD BELIEVED."

Naturally, Matthew's accent would be more Semitic (Hebrew and Arabic) than that of Mark. Matthew records the same scene as Mark 15:34, but note the variation of the dialect:

Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? that is to say, My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me'? (Matthew 27:46).

Please memorise the words - "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani." (Eli - pronounced like L and I in English) Utter the words - ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI; ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI …these words - "Eli, Eli," sounds like "Jehovah, Jehovah!" to No! is the answer. "Eli, Eli," sounds like "Abba, Abba!" (meaning father, father! in Hebrew) to them! Again the reply will be "No!" the cry is to Allah? "Eli, Eli - Elah, Elah, Allah, Allah!"

BTW: ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANIè LAMA = WHY in Arabic the word LEMA = Why! LAMA, LEMA

3. catstevens

ALLELUIA!
    Oxford Dictionary: alleluia (also hallelujah) —int. God be praised. —n. song or shout of praise to God. [Hebrew]

Whenever the Christian goes into ecstasy, he exclaims - "Alleluya! Alleluya!", just as we Muslims might exclaim the Takbir - "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!" the Book of Revelation, the last book of the New Testament, Chapter 19; we are informed there that John, saw a vision, in which he heard the angels in heaven saying, Alleluia, Alleluia. what is Alleluia!
    The last syllable "YA" is a vocative and an exclamatory particle in both Arabic and Hebrew meaning "OH!" In other words YA = OH, (the vocative); and YA = (!), a note of exclamation, or an exclamatory particle, or as is more commonly known an exclamation mark.
    The Semite, both Arab and Jew, begins with the exclamatory particle or exclamation mark. The Westerner, in his language ends with the exclamatory particle or exclamation mark, eg. Stop! Go! Fire! Bang!
    Let us repeat the above Tasbih (words of praise) as an Arab or a Jew: ALLE-LU-YA will be YA-ALLE-LU because, as explained above, YA is always at the beginning in both Arabic and Hebrew.
    YA ALLE LU would be YA ALLA HU: Meaning, "OH ALLAH!" (You are the Only Being Who deserves worship and Praise) "OH ALLAH!" (You are the Only Being Who deserves worship and Praise).
    BTW: Sheikh Abdur-Rahaman ibn Nasir as-Sadi wrote in his book '' the explanation of the beautiful and perfect names of Allah'' regarding the explanation of Allah's name: Allah: he is the one and only Deity, the one who is worshipped and the one who deserves to be worshipped by the whole of his creation… Quraan: Allah! There is none worthy of worship but he, the living, the sustaining…plus read my thread:

Unbiased Christians will not fail to recognise Allah as none other than his - El, Eli, Alle, Elah, Alah, Allah. Call upon Him by any name, for His are the Most Beautiful names, as long as those names are not.

Quraan: … they change the words from their right places…
    Quraan: And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues (as they read) so that you may think it is from the Book but it is not from the Book, and they say: This is from Allah, but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.
    Quraan: … on the Day when their tongues, their hands… will bear witness against them as to what they used to do.
    Leviticus 24.16:
    And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.
    Ezekiel36.16: Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it: And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them. And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land. But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD,

Matthew 10.26: so do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known…

Quraan: they want to extinguish Allah's Light, with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that his light should be perfected even though the disbelievers hate it.
    May Allah make us worthy to be his followers, Ameen!

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

4. catstevens

Ops!

By the way, the bible in the Arabic version translates God to Allah Çááå, here is an example:

«åóÇ Åöäøó ÇáúÚóÐúÑóÇÁó ÊóÍúÈóáõ¡ æóÊóáöÏõ ÇÈúäÇð¡ æóíõÏúÚóì ÚöãøóÇäõæÆöíáó!» Ãóíö «Çááåõ ãóÚóäóÇ».

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

you know, i can find MY name in the bible, too. want me to look for your's?

6. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Wow! The fact that two semitic languages, from tribes cheek to jowl against each other, might be similar, it can't possibly be coincidental!

Look! The Jewish guys are something ben something, and the Arab guys are something Bin something.... (Joshua Ben Gurion, Osama Bin Ladin)

WOW!

This is surely a sign from the divinity, what?

;)

7. catstevens

Jews, Christians and Muslims claim a common father, Prophet Abraham, Abraham married Sarah, they had the following prophets in their progeny: Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus ( peace and blessing of Allah be upon them all)- Abraham married Hagar as well, and they had the following prophets in their progeny: Ishmael and Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon them) actually the website which I copied this information from mentioned the following: The ancient Phoenicians called their God - ALLON - (not far from Allah if we could only hear it articulated), and the Canaanites ADO. The Israelites not only shared the word EL with the original people of Palestine, but borrowed the name of their chief deity - ADO and turned it into ADONAI, and everywhere the four-letter word YHWH occured in their Holy Scriptures, they read "Adonai" instead of "Yahuwa." You will not fail to notice the resemblance between the Jewish Adonai and the heathen Adonis. ADONIS was a "beautiful godling loved by Venus" in the Greek pantheon. + There was a close affinity between Arabs and Jews read Genesis 16:12 and 25:18, Myself after I read all that besides other things which I didn't copy it , I think that it was a plan from Allah, that he revealed his book in such languages, there are so clear similarity between these languages, and if it was revealed in other languages we may not understand some biblical words or the reality of them nowadays and with this plan we Muslims discover money hidden facts like what I mentioned in my thread,