Thrash Metal band - "Candy Striper Death Orgy"

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by NitroRic, Jul 1, 2004.

1. NitroRic

NitroRic Member

This isn't spam!! I've been a musician since 1977... I started out playing drums. I moved over to guitar in the mid-1980's... After getting into bands as they were coming out like : METALLICA, MEGADETH, SLAYER, ANTHRAX, OVER KILL, D.R.I., NUCLEAR ASSAULT, TESTAMENT, VIO-LENCE and EXODUS... just to name a few :cool: All my friends wanted to go out and get drunk or high. I stayed in my basement and taught myself how to play like all of the thrash bands I just mentioned. In 1988 (my last year of high school) I put together (a lot of you know or heard of us over the years) -- Candy Striper Death Orgy. We got noticed pretty quick... Our first shows were at the Channel in Boston, MA. and at the Livingroom in Providence, RI. From there on in, we've been holding on to that Thrash Metal flame... After all these years, we finally signed with a cool label -- Screaming Ferret Wreckords. Our cd "Nitromethane" will be out shortly along with the brand new NUCLEAR ASSAULT and MELIAH RAGE cd's...:D If you'd like to come and check us out and find out if we'll be playing near you... Go to : www.csdo.net

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Candy Striper Death Orgy - hm, mom and dad must be proud to know that you're in a band with that name attached to it..... :&

3. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

I must agree:& And I must say the name threw me off your band becuase I think that you could come up with a better name for a metal band than that, and a name says a lot about a band:&

And I'm not really into death metal anyway... but if I had working speakers I'd go give a listen anyway... Sorry! Good luck with your music, though.

4. Fallen

Fallen Member

Awww don't listen to them!

Keep up the thrash tradition!