What kind of pill is this?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Dec 30, 2005.

1. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

hey, i came across these pills, but dont know what there called they say
    R 0 3 9 or R O 3 9 across it and there small skinny long pills, like a rectangle. the kid said u can feel it if u take 1/2 the pill. he said it makes ur body numb and feels like u smoked 10 bowls of pot.. dunno if this helps. might be wrong info he gave me. but i described the pill the best i could.
    thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Sounds like a generic xanax bar.

3. TopNotchStoner

4. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

i believe its xanax, if it is more than likely youll like it...but find out for sure

5. MarijuanaPhysicist

yah it breaks into 4 sections, looks like that but w/ RO39, u think it is a xanax?

6. TopNotchStoner

It's definitely xanax. How many do you have?

7. MarijuanaPhysicist

also, whats the price per pill?
    thanks alot guys, i really appreciate u helping me.

8. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

dude, just take it... you look like you are freaking flying anyway, some little pill aint gonna do shit to you

9. TopNotchStoner

Around here it's usually $4 per pill. Sometimes $5. If I buy alot of them I can sometimes get them for $3 per pill.

10. TopNotchStoner

Shit man, xanax will fuck you up.

11. MarijuanaPhysicist

thise kid whos pretty anti social, i hung w/ him and hes all gothic and stuff, anyways he had a baggy w/ them in it, and im like what are those, he says i dunno i got them for free. and he let me have 1. how much u think i could sell these for?

12. MarijuanaPhysicist

can someone posta page about xanax? i wanan reserach it before i use it, incase theres sideeffects and shit. can someone posta alink to a site w/ good info on xanax.

13. TopNotchStoner

You can probably sell them for $5 each. But if I were you I'd sell them for $4. Since the dude got them for free and doesn't know what they are you may be able to buy them for 2-3 dollars.

14. MarijuanaPhysicist

yah hes like take 1/2, if u dont feel it take theother half. he said he got pretty fucked up.

15. TopNotchStoner

16. TopNotchStoner

They will definitely fuck you up. I've taken 74 of them in one day. They give you amnesia if you take too much. Too much will cause you to not remember anything about the experience. They give a really nice buzz.

17. MarijuanaPhysicist

^ that site is perfect man, fuck yah! what have been ur experiances w/ xanax? whats ur dosage?

18. TopNotchStoner

The bars are 2mg each. 1 or 2 bars will be good for a first time. I love the things, they go great with weed and work wonders for bad trips.

19. MarijuanaPhysicist

wait erowid says it can be addictive... but can u describe the efefcts it had on u. im thinking about taking it for new years.

20. TopNotchStoner

They're very addictive and have some of the worst withdrawals in the world. The withdrawal symptoms include siezures and blood pressure problems. If you only eat them every once in a while, you won't have a problem. I have eaten them over a hundred times and am not addicted. Don't eat them very often and you will be alright.

The effects vary by dosage. The higher the dose, the less you will remember. The buzz is very warm and it will make you feel kinda like you're floating. The pills are prescribed for anxiety relief and work very well. You won't have a worry in the world, which can be bad in some situations, giving you a false sense of safety and well being. They are pretty safe, toxicity-wise. But you will act insane if you take too many.