snorting codeine

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by high_down_under, Dec 25, 2005.

1. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

yeah.... like i said... these guys have retard written all over their foreheads. LOL

they worry that hydro is too strong but they fucking snort codeine...

good thing i don't have to worry about those fucks coming over to my house and sitting here blabbing about stupid shit anymore. they were fucking lame as hell.

but you gotta put up with stupid shit to get a good deal, sometimes. and the green i was pretty much robbing them of was fucking serious.

needless to say, my pot-headed roommate was happy indeed. LOL

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Your hot roommate?

Haha just kidding.

Or am I????

:eek:

3. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

Yes, my hot roommate.

I know you didn't mean any harm, U4IA. LOL

But like I said on AIM, she's not hot to me anymore. You can have her, buddy.... My girlfriend is way hotter :D

and SHE hasn't SMOKED HERSELF RETARDED :smilielol5:

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Give me pics NAO. Or her myspace. Or her vagina pics. Whichever.

5. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

no way, you funny bastard.

LOL

Not gonna happen.

:D

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Foo you said I can have her, indian giver.

:)

7. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

oh my roommate?... yeah thats no prob. you can have her.

i thought you meant my girlfriend, hahaha. that will require a battle to the death, my friend. LOL

8. Ganja man

Ganja man Member

snort that shit up man lol its hits you faster and harder but isnt as long as oral consumption. but to tell you the truth codeine is a bit of a waste of time but needs must lol.
    PEACE & HAPPINESS

9. Feelings Of U4ia

Yeah bro, snort all that Tylenol up your nose bro! The pill you are taking is about 600mg in size, the active ingredient in the pill that you want (the codeine) only makes up about 60mg of that...so go ahead and snort 500mg of Tylenol and fillers and binders! Fuck yeah man!

/end sarcasm

We have already discussed why this is a horrible idea, don't encourage it any more than others have, please.

:cheers2:

10. Half Dead

Half Dead Guest

I have pure codeine phosphate here and i am in two minds to snort it or try smoking it on the tin foil. Any thoughts?

11. Hunter2011

Hunter2011 Guest

Umm sorry to burst ur bubble, but I snorted some Codiene tonight and I was completely fucked up for at least 2-3 hours, it was amazing, so why don't you actually experiment and find out for yourselves befor reading somethign off the internet and just assuming that it is true dumb@ss's

12. diegoroots

diegoroots Guest

Me and a buddy of mine snorted codeine in class the other day and we felt completely numb and it was a pretty intense body high and we slit the pill half and half so for the people who say you cant snorted it you stand corrected my friend :hat:

13. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

thank you for registering just so you could revive this retarded thread. and tell us about your placebo high.

14. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

HAHA You split 1 pill and got wasted.. I thought it had to go through your liver to be converted to morphine.. How is going to pass through your liver if you snorted it..
    With that low of a tolerance an Advil will most likely get you off :D

15. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

LMAO

That's almost quotable, diegoroots. You experienced a placebo, which is a common thing for inexperienced users who don't know what to expect when they try a new drug. 15mg of codeine won't get a fucking baby high. You may have gone "numb" because you stuck acetaminophen up your nose. :rolleyes:

Sorry to come off as harsh, but I'm not in a great mood so I did.

16. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

^^^LOL thats what it was alright. Dude I got hammered off APAP man, it was awesome dude, you should try it man.LOL:rolleyes:

17. AUDIOiLLUSION

AUDIOiLLUSION Guest

Ive read the debates concerning whether or not to snort it. Ive seen valid points on both sides. Ive been prescribed it for 5 years now and Ive done both. Unfortunately neither way actually helps. Unfortunately although it isn't working for pain when i don't take it i do tend to withdraw. Im terrified of it. Will snorting be a good way to get less in your system and maybe bypass the withdrawal symptoms? My doc is no use . he either wants me to stay on these 10/325 6 a day, or go higher. I want off completely. Any ideas.
    BTW that is cold water extraction? Is there a way to make this med work again?im on hydrocodone if that matters

18. trvc5Dank

trvc5Dank Member

Def eat them espeicaly since they have the acetominophen in it which s n teynol, i always just eat them. Ive tried snorting em and they burn and get stuck in your nose.

19. SpligSplag GotABott&ABag

SpligSplag GotABott&ABag Guest

dude...im sittin here rite now breakin up sum tylenol w/ codeine and im gona blow 4 pills...so ill post a reply in bout half an hour and tell how it is/if it works...but im sure it will cuz ive blown just about anything that can be crushed up and, yeah, sum shit burns but almost anything will give u some kind of feeling...good or bad...so ill get back with any of you non-believers in a minute...

20. SpligSplag GotABott&ABag

SpligSplag GotABott&ABag Guest

hell yeah...its been bout 5 minutes, if that, and im already down with this hunter muhfuckaa, he knows what he's talkin bout...ya heard??