GIRLS: Estimate the SMALLEST cock you've had

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by apollo, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllieCat

AllieCat Member

I've never been with a "large" guy so I don't know what it's like. It isn't fair though, there's no way to tell a guy's size until you've gotten his pants down.

2. Zeppelin Fan

Zeppelin Fan Banned

Wow......these responses.....

3. Panik

Panik Member

I think a better equivalent would be saying your vagina isn't tight enough?

Honestly very small penises are gross and childlike and it's hard to find them attractive! The smallest I've ever dealt with was like 4 inches or maybe a little less which isn't so bad but it was reeeeeeeally small girth-wise. I felt weird touching it and only could that one time!

you sure are hostile..

4. freakylady

freakylady Member

5. Panik

Panik Member

word, a lot of the responses here are pretty insensitive and hypocritical but I guess I took personal offense to the term "shallow bitches" which is why your response seemed especially hostile/uncalled for.
    but you guys really ARE being a bunch of shallow bitches haha!

6. tuatara

tuatara Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

not saying i'm small but first time i undressed in front of my wife she said "who the hell do you think you are going to satisfy with that??"i said"ME"

i got hauled into court for indecent exposure ..when the judge asked me how i pled ,i flashed him .he said "case dismissed ..lack of evidence"

7. BigKing

BigKing Member

lmao. [​IMG]

Im just over 5 inches, im confident of my penis and over the years we've built up quite a bond. Even though im still young im quite confident in my skills as a lover, im no casanova but, atleast i hope, iv got a lot more years to practise.

Its not something i can change so im not overly bothered by it. If some1 i was going to be with rejected me purely on the size of my penis, well if im honest they can f*ck off rite ther and then, im not going to try and keep a girl who would be like that, even if she was the most beautifle girl on the planet.

If the guys got a small dick, it dosent nescersarily mean he's gunna be a bad lay, might even end up being the best of your life. and there is alot more to life than sex, dont get me wrong i love it as much as the next person, but in the great scheeme of things other than for procreation it dosent realy matter.

Sex is suposed to be a good thing, not something men or women for that matter should feel subjugated and nervouse about.

if things like this are such a big deal in ur life ur not gunna live a very happy 1 anyway, it's ok to have preferences but not at the expence of what might actually be happyness.

8. THUDLY

THUDLY Member

After I was divorced (17 years; 4 kids), I began dating and took out quite a few women. Had sex with most--no complaints. So...I take out this looker...14 years younger, she loved to drink, so did I. We dated and drank and the third time we dated she says, "I think I'll fuck you tonight."

Naturally, I'm excited! So...... back at my house, after at least 15 rum and cokes apiece, she says, "Whip it out, I want to see if it's big enough to fuck me."

I was astounded. I had had over 60 women in my life and none had ever complained. Anyhow, the jovial bloke I am, I whipped it out.

She eyed it skeptically and commented, "That isn't so big."

I replied, "Well, it's still soft."

She said, "Get it hard--play with it."

I countered, "YOU play with it; after all, it's your pussy it's going to enter."

She flogged it to life, it reached an acceptable size and I fucked her--and a good time was had by all.

I never called her again.

9. SeamusHeaney

SeamusHeaney Member

You are charming.

10. THUDLY

THUDLY Member

I'm really not, Seamus.

I just have the Irish blarney.

11. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

GOD DAMN, I'd find myself a good doctor to fix me up if that was my situation damn thats a tiny dick! haha, just a question though was he any good?

12. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

well I think the dudes dick was somewhere between 4" and 5" the width was proportionate to the size.
    he was actually the best sexual partner I ever had.

13. bozman

bozman Member

You are very right, the same woman that bash men are the ones that would be the most insulted by a man if he was to say something like "your pussy smells, please leave..Or you look to used I have changed my mind. Just remember woman, you can make all the comments about a mans penis about that its too small and that its not thick enough, but woman what if a man was to make fun of the breasts? Lets say a man said hey I would sleep with you but I dont like the fact that your tits are hanging by your keens?

14. bozman

bozman Member

forgot to mention that i am 7.5 inches and I think that I am the right size cause I am comfy with it. If anyone thinks other wise its cool they have their own opinion.

15. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

I'll volunteer! :)

16. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I've been fortunate because I've been with 3 guys and each being bigger than the last. The smallest was my first, I estimate about 5 inches or so. My second...well...I have no idea, he never reached full potential, if you get my drift, though I think he was nearing 7, and my current boyfriend is 7 and a half. And 7 and a half is plenty enough to keep me more than happy. Hehe.

17. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

I've been with one guy and I have no idea because I have never measured it. It is perfect to me. We fit together perfectly as long as he isn't on top.

:)

18. Biggen

Biggen Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, if you have any more stories like this one...please share. That's the biggest chuckle I've had all day! I don't even care if it's true or not. LOL

19. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Awwwww...

:D

20. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Get a room you two! Oh...ummmm...right. Nevermind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.