GIRLS: Estimate the SMALLEST cock you've had

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by apollo, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

LOLOLOL Thats funny, I have had the same thing happen to me too.

2. cannabinoid agonist

cannabinoid agonist Member

errr wtf. my penis is 15 cm exactly (yes i measured it with a ruler), and i always thought that was small :s....

so im average? YESSS!!!!

fucking assholes always talking shit really does ruin confidence

i bet most guys out their would feel the same way

3. Weeble

Weeble Member

One of my ex's was 2 inches in length and no bigger around then my pinki... and I have small hands.

I don't care how small a penis is... what bothers me is if it is too big. I do have a limit though 8 inches long and about 4.5 to 5 in circumfrence... I won't have sex with someone who was bigger then that and would (even though it seems shallow) end a relationship if I found out my partner was too big for me to handle.

4. Weeble

Weeble Member

My last ex was only about 5 inches hard (maybe just under 5 inches) but was extremely thick.. something like 5.2 inches in circumfrence... he tore me when we had sex after I went 6 months of not having sex... and trust me, his cock rubbed against my clit on a regular basis and I always felt full... it's really not the length, it's the girth.. but you are right that usually a 5 incher isn't typically thicker then it is long and if that happens you wouldn't feel that full feeling that you long for.

5. rmorgan

rmorgan Member

apollo, I think the more interesting question here is, why do you want to know?

6. Cheeky

Cheeky Member

hes making sure hes not too small

7. apollo

apollo Member

it's an international study conducted with the aid of a 5,000 dollar grant i have received from my university.

8. LuvlyLolita

LuvlyLolita Member

I think... albeit not sure.. he was around the 3-4 inch mark. But I'm sorry I don't walk around with a measuring tape, so it's just what I would assume. Now, it would have been ok... except for one thing... he was useless! As in, I had to do all the work, and that was rather irksome. To say the least

9. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

not long ago, i came across a huge cock (we're talking 8 or 9 inches) and needless to say, it didnt happen. It was technically impossible for me.

10. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

Rule of the internet: Length announced is directly proportional to the product of Lack of Sexual Experience & inversely proportional to the actual length. I.e.:
    Internet Length = k (Sexual Experiences / Actual Length), given k is greater than/equal to 1. A friend and I came up with this after looking through a gamers forum thread on dick length.

11. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

Haha. I LOVE when my mans cock is so big it hurts to have sex. :) I love when my man is trying to be all careful not to hurt me, just makes me want to push his cock even further inside me. Fuck big cocks make me so wet.

Small cocks just repluse me, I wouldn't have sex with someone whos' cock was less than 6 inches. Sure it's great he makes up for it with being great at eatting my pussy but I love being fucked hard..

12. environmental_junkie

oh you suck and if your going to be prejudice get off my internet.

13. environmental_junkie

14. chinolofus

chinolofus Member

your missin out..fat chicks are lots of fun...their booties bounce the best....i just love women in general and find beauty in all sizes.

15. aboveallelse

aboveallelse Member

mines 5' is that normal size? im really insacure about my penis. if me and my gf ever were going to have sex id really embarassed!

16. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Wtf, girls don't have cocks, or is this thread addressing trannys? :D haha

17. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I once gave my best friend's brother a handjob in the back of a car while driving through the city. He had a very, very tiny cock. But other than that, I've been blessed with the big boys!:p

18. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

My most recent ex boyfriend had the smallest penis I've ever seen. In fact, while giving him a hand job, my hand kept bouncing off of his balls. I would estimate that it may have been four and half inches when fully erect.

19. razer

razer Member

I thought it was the angle you did it at so it might indirectly rub it somehow.
    After all it is itside and above a little.
    Oh, and mine is five inches. I think I have a very normal penis.

20. Silver_Rat

Silver_Rat Member

I once had sex with an asian man (from Indonesia) and he was about 3 inches!:eek: He couldn't keep it hard or even inside me and I was totally bored and unsatisfied.I never saw him again and glad! Honestly...I really do think size matters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.