Best barefoot scenes in movies!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Barefoot Matthew, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

So I just got back from King Kong, and although I knew there would be a chance for for scenes of Naomi Watts barefoot in the jungle, I was unprepared for just how prevalent they would actually be. I know Peter Jackson himself is something of a hobbitt, so I guess I should have known that he would work in going barefoot in the outdoors, but I would say that around 45-60 minutes of the film "feeture" Naomi either being carried around by Kong or running through the jungle in her bare feet. There are a good number of close up shots of her dirty, muddy feet and toes as well, for those of us who appreciate those things. But whether or not you are into feet or just like seeing people barefoot, you'll enjoy those scenes.

The movie itself is also pretty kick-ass. Phenomenal CG effects of course, but I also enjoyed the love stories, both the romantic one between the human characters and the platonic or familial one that develops between woman and Kong. Two Big Toes Up! :p

I also rented Whale Rider not that long ago, and that also deserves mention for showing barefooting in a positive way.

2. Smug_Bug

Smug_Bug Banned

Bo Derrick in "Ten"

Yummy!

3. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

briget fonda in jackie brown

4. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

naomi watts has really nice feet too i think, i'll have to check one of the celeb foot websites

5. Au Naturel

Au Naturel Member

Damn, that couch is UGLY!

6. april922

april922 Member

jodie foster in panic room.

7. Barefoot_Surfer

Barefoot_Surfer Member

The bride running across the desert in kill bill 2 to go after chuck after he had buried her alive but comes across Ellie Driver.

8. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I thought that was the feet of her daughter in the movie?

Wow, there are a lot of movies that have good feet shots in them. I just saw The Chronicles of Narnia, and the little sister in the movie is shown getting out of bed barefoot, and there is a closeup of her putting her feet into boots at the floor next to her bed.

The movie Harriet the Spy has a scene in which Harriet and her friends write secret messages on the soles of their feet. It's a cute scene.

-Jeffrey

9. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

silly i know..

but the scene in ET when gerti says, "i don't like his feet"

and they show ET's feet.

"they're only feet you dork"

:p

10. bfrank

bfrank Member

That has to be the all-time best movie, imo, for showing barefooting as just a natural and normal thing in the everyday lives of these people in New Zealand.

It was also Jodie Foster who was barefoot. She was barefoot in practically the whole movie. It was a really good movie, too.

11. Roger5462

Roger5462 Guest

In Driving Angry, we get to see a guy giving Amber Heard a pedicure. In Dawn Of The Dead, we get to see Sarah Polley's feet as she steps out of the bathtub. In Nim's Island, we get to see Jodie Foster's feet as she is lying on the beach after being rescued. There are lots of barefoot scenes in Stick It. And any movie that takes place on a beach has a good chance of having barefoot scenes in it! :D

12. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

The same is true for movies depicting indigenous people in tropical settings, such as the different renditions of the Mutiny on the Bounty (I think the 1962 version with Marlon Brando is the best!), the German movie Jungle Child, a movie based on the autobiography of a girl growing up in the jungle of West Papua and - how could we miss that one - James Cameron's Avatar, with the constantly barefoot Na'vi with their prehensile big toes, which can grab around branches like thumbs (hence their appearance) - I love the scene, where barefoot Jake in his Avatar body tries his newfound legs, wiggling his bare blue toes on warm soil, digging into it with them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, and how about Jean-Jacques Annaud's The Quest for Fire? Set in prehistoric times, bare feet were quite common, and toes were also useful when learning how to start a fire - for grabbing things:

[​IMG]

Wiggling bare toes,

~*Ganesha*~