vicks inhaler high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by neongreen, Dec 11, 2005.

1. neongreen

neongreen Member

does anyone know how to get high on vicks inhalers please tell

2. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Empty out what it comes with and replace with cocaine.

3. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

4. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

.... This guy has to be joking, nobody is that stupid.

5. someotherguynow

someotherguynow Member

I don't know about a Vicks inhailer but a normal asthma inhailer you simply take the metal cannister out of it get a glass of water and put the cannister in the glass of water, pressing down on the bottom of the glass, this will release all of the insulin or whatever from inside into the water, you then drink the water. I never done it but I've heard it's been done. Dunno what the effects are mind you.

6. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

um and how would this get you "high" i dont see it doing anything other then posabably over dosing

7. nesta

nesta Banned

you can't get high off of that stuff. whoever told you that you can was probably confused by reports of ravers wearing dust masks (like painters wear) smeared inside with vicks vapo rub. this was not to get high, rather it was to enhance a high they already had. people claimed that it felt amazing to breathe in vicks vaporub while taking ecstacy, and it was a pretty common trend for a while. i dont know if people still do this or not, but some people probably do. i dont know how alive the rave culture is these days, but i do know people still suck on pacifiers when rolling sometimes, so there probably are still a few people who swear by breathing in vicks.

vicks 44 is a different story altogether, though. its a cough preparation which contains the dissociative drug DXM. i would advise strongly against using it, though.

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

^^^yeah vicks is amazing while rolling. We had one of those vicks inhalers and went through the entire thing in one night.

9. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Wasn't methamphetamine present in vicks inhalers, a long time ago?

10. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

pay for your weed you cheap bummy bastard :p

11. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Yeah no shit eh? I don't see how the fuck you could even think there was a possibility of getting a high off a fuckin vicks inhaler.

12. neongreen

neongreen Member

im not asking if its true or not i know its true john lennon and paul mccartney did it all the time when they were kids like 16 and 17 i just want to know how to do it if some one has done it before

13. nesta

nesta Banned

then you're probably thinking of the really old school inhalers (modeled like an asthma inhaler) that used to contain amphetamines. yeah, thats not exactly a common otc product these days lol