Why Do You Masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Interested, Dec 11, 2005.

1. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Because my boyfriend lives on another continent, and my husband doesn't put out. Because I'm still interested in sexual gratification, but not interested in sex with anyone but my boyfriend now. Because nobody can do it for me like I can. Some come close, but I'm the best. Because there is no better sleep aid than orgasm. Because I occasionally smoke pot, and once I'm stoned that's the best use of my time. Because I can. Because it is soothing. Bcause it makes me better with a partner. It really does.

Lester Izmoore likes this.
  2. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

You go girl.

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Pleasure, boredom & to relieve horniness. However, pleasure is generally the primary reason. I often start to plan a session long before I even get an erection.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One must tend to ones organs to keep them healthy, including the prostate. Therefore , I do it for medical reasons. Only.

5. Gainz

Gainz Member

Seriously yours are some incredibly sexy posts. Can only imagine what your daily dose looks like, because it sounds amazing

6. Gainz

Gainz Member

Ummm..... More please? Lol :)

7. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

It is a simple pleasure of life.

8. drosterv

drosterv Guest

hmmm i do it because it feels great obviously :)

Other reasons are because im getting zero sex (sad), to relieve stress and sometimes i do it because its just the easiest way to get rid of an erection, like waking up in the morning with an erection it doesnt go away easily, so i masturbate furiously, cum with an okay at best orgasm then eat breakfast :)

9. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Because I can...stress relief, helps me sleep at night, calms the nerves, lastly, it just feels good

10. Hennie

Hennie Guest

Because cumming is a great feeling? :rolleyes: And yeah because I'm single.

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Ever since I had my first orgasm (which, despite it being over 40 years ago now, I can still remember it as if it were yesterday - which is probably the same for most guys), I knew I would never tire of this new bodily function I had discovered.

Why? Pleasure? Boredom? There's all sorts of reasons you could come up with to explain it, but when it comes down it, it's nothing more than a primaeval instinctive drive to procreate, and if we didn't masturbate on such a regular basis it would probably build up so much sexual frustration that the only outlet would be to rape someone.

Masturbation isn't just a conscious choice, it's a physical necessity.

12. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

For me also, "all of the above".

I've always enjoyed masturbation.. When I've been in a mutual relationship with a woman (I am not presently) I've enjoyed masturbating together sometimes almost as much as any other form of sex.

Well into middle-age, I'm just very happy that I still have a powerful sex drive and that I can still enjoy pleasuring myself.

As I'm far from home in a residential hotel on New Years day, I would probably do so now, but I'm holding off for three days or so. I've found a local "tantra" practitioner who does erotic massage where she finishes by bringing you to orgasm.

13. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Because my wife doesn't enjoy sex anymore (haven't had sex since our third son was conceived 3 years ago) despite my best efforts to seduce her and I can't always afford a hooker.

14. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

YES = A Horny Hard on requires Action
    YES = A Hard Horn alone requires Action, a curious Horn likes experimentation for the self and/or partner
    YES = A Horn is Handy for those relaxed, chilled out moments
    and YES = I'm sure there are loadsa other reasons
    :)

15. ballen4201

ballen4201 Guest

Yes great way for relief without demanding sex from someone else or seeking it in other places. Plus I can pleasure myself the best.

16. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I like the feeling of my hands

17. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I just feels good!

18. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

To relieve and get to know myself and see what I like, it's important to me.

19. metime

metime Member

Its usually stuff always I want to do, but its not possible at this time.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

To avoid spontaneous combustion.