Why Do You Masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Interested, Dec 11, 2005.

1. chubbimale

chubbimale Member

Pleasuring oneself into orgasm and ejaculation can be the most pleasurable things in life comparable to going down the hill on a fast roller coaster and a Vesuvious Fountain exploding on the Fourth of July.
    Who knows the erotic most stimulating zones on a guys body than the male himself.
    I have enjoyed pleasuring since I was ten years old and enjoying the circle jerks after school with my "Stand by Me" buddies as a school boy and adolescent were some of my life's best and enjoyable moments next to my times swimming nude n natural at high school and the YMCA in Chicago and my first day at a Naturist resort with my family.
    That was about 6,000 pleasurings ago,lol,enjoy your body,be safe,be respectful,but remember its your body,have fun!!.

2. Magma

Magma Guest

I try to do it only to relieve pent-up horniness, so 1-2 times a week.

3. bmar

bmar Guest

i masturbate because women are beautiful and they get me hot

4. chubbimale

chubbimale Member

Lot safer than Pa
    Sychotropic drugs and better than warm milk,lol

5. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Why? Why wouldnt I?
    Masturbation is something that i can enjoy on my own. It is something that i have that feels great that i dont have to share unless i choose to.
    It is great for relaxation. My fiance and I masturbate together, or watch each other masturbate.
    Bottom line- Why woulndt i masturbate?

stelu likes this.
  6. ACHERON

ACHERON Guest

Nah, i do it because everywhere people say, you have to love yourself first, before another. So i be loving myself for long time

7. 420Rocker

420Rocker Member

Because it feels great, helps me relax, and I'm a very sexual being

8. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

All of those reasons and because it feels so damn good to edge for hours and then finally cum so intensely.

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Primarily because it's enjoyable & relaxing, and being single is usually the only form of sexual relief I get, apart from the occasional one-off NSA dates.

More importantly, though, if, as I have recently experienced, as a result of being circumcised, I have to go for any length of time without being able to get any relief, I start getting extremely irritable at others. Frequent masturbation, on the other hand (no pun intended) tends to keep my moods calm & laid back.

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

After mid-teens, when messy wet dreams usually disappear, there are only two ways to get rid of the many millions of sperm your testicles produce each day - intercourse and masturbation. If you don't have a lover, masturbation is the only way to release the built up sperm. It is healthy, and pleasurable at the same time.

11. oliveboy8

oliveboy8 Member

it's rather nice

12. wowzer

wowzer Member

my penis makes me

Bullzaye likes this.
  13. braboi1

braboi1 Guest

stop prostate cancer

14. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

Because I am always horny, single, it feels great, I have to, its fun, it relaxes me...etc.

15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

cuz it's hard and my wife isn't around to help out

16. Red_Rose

Red_Rose Banned

Because I'm not a gorilla.

Of all the primates, the gorilla is the only one that doesn't masturbate.

However, the human is perhaps the only one where the female also masturbates. But I could be wrong about that.

17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Also, far from the myth of their having massive genitalia, gorillas also have tiny penis & testicles, as testicle size in nature tends to be directly proportionate to usage, and as they mate for life, they don't need such a large sperm supply.

18. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Because I have to! My cock demands regular relief, or it gives me all sorts of problems. I truly believe that masturbation is the basic form of sexual release, at least for the male, and any guy who pretends that he never jacks-off is only trying to fool everyone else.

19. ghoti56

ghoti56 Guest

Well, of course it's for sexual gratification. But I don't see it as a substitute for other sex. When I have sex with my wife, it's all about pleasing her. When I masturbate, it's all about pleasing myself. I need both.

Lester Izmoore likes this.
  20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

to release the demons !!!!!!!!!!!!!