Provigil (Modafinil)...crazy shit

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Psylence, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Psylence

Psylence Member

OK Ppl this is not some, "hey man i found these pills and took 15 of em and got real dizzy" NO...This shit is for narcalepsy and a freind gave me 7 of them the other day..she said "they make me feel speedy" im thinking "yeah, right you dont know what speedy is"

Try 1) 1x 200mg pill_ felt a good mood increase and more energy for about 3 hours..nothing major (good coffee or ephedrine with no side effects) what ? no side effects? ah nevermind this shit prolly sucks anyway
    Try 2) 1x 200mg pill and gave a friend the same_ I just wake up and need to go to work so i eat it and my friend does to...same thing as the other day...at least i didnt have to taste coffee, slight mood uplift, and a bit more positive about things, (must be in my head)
    So i go home and decide to really look this shit up, so i find some cool stuff, ppl hallucinate from this? its a stimulant and had no withdraw and you can take the same amount each day...hmm hallucinations occur at the 600-1000mg dose..I have 800mg left...fuck it
    Try 3) 3x 200mg pills_
    +30 min/ off baseline...something is different
    + 1 hour/ ok this is when i knew i found something, this felt like the come up of a phenethylamine (nervous and happy,very happy) I start getting real chatty and into everything , much like meth but, not so false...it felt good and not geeked out...
    + 2 hours/ went out to the other room and while talking to someone i notice mild hallucinations, like from DXM...smoke and shit...slight audio shift, like one octave higher and mild distortion..i go back to my room and for the next few hours I really feels like I am on a phenethylamine..really alot like 2-ct-7...I talk on AIM to my girl for ever about alot of things, help her do some HTML and am loving everyminute of it....this shit is nuts.
    + 5 hours/ my girl signs off and i decide to go to sleep ( and i really feel like i can) BTW i could eat on this stuff too! so, i lay down in the dark(very little light) and WHAM! ( major hallucinations....) shadow people, walls blending with other walls...felt alot like if you stay up for 3 days on meth..(w/o the paranoia) i knew the shit wasnt real...for a while..then delerium set in...not bad just split second shit...like "everytime i sit on the couch, it says my name" yeah i said that last night....and the hallucinations grew very intensce CEV's were just as nice...body buzz was alot like speed/mdma(non-peak)
    and then i fell asleep..and woke up like any other day.
    Overview- This was a good surprise and is worth trying, i have done worse RC's...according to rxlist.com noone has OD'd on this stuff even at 4500mg, but i wouldnt do more than 1000mg's

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Damn.......sounds like a wonderfully serendipitous evening. It's great when you are expecting nothing more than some stimulation and end up tripping balls for many hours.

3. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

hm... sounds like u had a good time, glad to hear it:)

4. DXMsucks

DXMsucks Member

I kinda want to call bs. Provigil is a stimulant prescribed for fatigue and general sleepiness. I have taken a much higher doses than you have and still only got stimulant affects. Drugs affect people in different ways so I really can't say you are lying http://www.erowid.org/smarts/modafinil/modafinil.shtml

5. Psylence

Psylence Member

Like you said drugs effect ppl different. I have done alot of psychedelics, mor e than most ppl, and alot of RC's.. like back in '99 when you could get 2-ct-7... anyway my point is that I did alot of damage to my brain ( i have been diagnosed with drug induced psychosis) due to heavy psych use.
    so bad that if i smoke 1 hit of weed...i flip out and think ppl want to kill me, etc, etc,
    So, its not BS, i just have a fucked up head..just eat acid and xtc every other day for a year, do any RC you can get, mix em, shot heroin, smoke crack, bang oxi's, snort coke, drink a bottle a day, put meth in your coffee, eat xanax to come down..and do this for like 8 years..and you can trip off modafinl too..

actually my friend ate the same amount and had close effects to mine