anyone catch the glasto coverage?

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by bfg69bug, Jun 28, 2004.

1. bfg69bug

bfg69bug Member

they showed the whole of glastunbury on sky tv here in europe, it was great, i couldn´t afford to get there this year and see it for myself but i hope to be going next year and taking someone special with me if i can afford her plane ticket. ;)

anyways..my point.. paul mcartney was there playing solo with his band..and he rocked, i mean seriously.. he played a long set..all old beatles tunes and i tell ya.. ahhh guys i hope u saw the coverage over there, it was awesome!!!

2. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

hehe man :D I really was supposed to go this year... but then lotsa shit happened and I didn't have the cash... I wish I could have seen coverage! They don't show anything like that over here... Esespically with Summerfest 2004 going on over here. But I would have loved to have seen him... I had a friend who went to see them when they came to Milwaukee and it was a BRILLIANT concert I bet... my friend had a picture of her and him together... God I hope he's there next year when I get across... But I envy the people LIKE SAL who can be there!

3. sonik

sonik Member

I snuck into glasto 2000

good times

:cool: