Tantric Sex, is it dangerous?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Lying in a field, Nov 25, 2005.

1. I've heard a lot about tantric sex and it sounds absolutely awesome. I've also heard its dangerous. Can making yourself orgasm repeatedly without ejaculating make it impossible to ejaculate? Could you re-train yourself to cum normally? Is it worth it? I might want to conceive one day

2. anonymous5

anonymous5 Guest

I don't really know what tantric sex is, but it sounds like, from your description, a certain technique which I have heard of before where you can orgasm without ejaculation. I don't quite remember what it was called, but I think it involved pressing some muscle between ur balls and your anus. If that is what you mean, yeah, it sounds great, but Ive heard it can severly dmamge your manhood because it backs up semen and causes some problems....You can disregard that if that wasn't what you were talking about. I have tried the tecnique I just mentioned once, and it doesn't do much for ya....

3. MarvlMan

MarvlMan Member

4. freakon

freakon Member

i mean. it isn't that easy to be able to come without cum, even for pros..... I know experienced tantra guys who do come, even when tryeing not to.... just to learn the technique is very difficult

5. ok, sounds good, thanks guys

6. MarvlMan

MarvlMan Member

You have to work to not ejaculate every time you make love

It is not an effective birth control because of this, don't make a mistake by assuming so.

Read the book, all answers are inside

7. firelip

firelip Member

tantric sex is not any more dangerous than any other sex. No you will not have a problem ejaculating when you want to. I have been practicing for more than 25 years, so i can speak from experience on this one.

Traditional sources speak of the dangers of the Tantric path, because it is easy to get lost in the path (ecstasy) and loose sight of the goal (enlightenment or union with the divine). If you sex is always an expression of love and never about physical gratification, then i think even this warning is not important.

Tantric sex is all about empathy. As a man, the ability to experience your partner's orgasm is the greatest advantage. The female orgasms that i have had the pleasure of sharing were far better than any ejaculation that my male body can produce. Why would i concern myself with my own ejaculation when i can experience something so much more intense and satisfying?

Jim

1 person likes this.
  8. Thanks Jim, that advice was better than what i'd get in a book. Good stuff mate!!

9. sensamelia

sensamelia hippy mom

tantric sex is amazing and not too difficult to master
    and yes it is about love not just sexual gratification
    but then real orgasms come out of love
    and i think satisfying your partner is the greatest satisfaction for you
    peace

10. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

There are no adverse effects that i have heard of. The main thing is patience. You have to control your breathing, but blow that. I am not that patient a person, to sit there, stare at each other and breathe deeply. If you are ever really bored or have a lot of time on your hands the go for it.

11. cam95

cam95 Member

its not that hard to do, just practice [​IMG] (which is always fun)
    it involves contracting your PC muscles (PC stands for some really long word) just before you ejaculate. if done right, you will have an orgasm but can keep on going.
    have you ever tried to stop the flow while pissing? those are your PC muscles. to strengthen them, just repeatedly stop the flow while pissing, and just contract and release them repeatedly just whenever you feel like it. eventually you'll be able to have multiple orgasms [​IMG]

12. Thanks for the advice everyone. Now i just need a girlfriend,

13. MeMilesAway

MeMilesAway Member

oh my freak'n word you are 14 years old, what and why do you even know about tantric sex? Don't take it the wrong way, but your response sounds both experienced and clinical. How much experience with it can you have had?

BTW LIAF, just concentrate on regular sex with a real person first. BTW, I love you.

14. I love you too, but don't assume i am not experienced.

15. Jmike8888

Jmike8888 Guest

I'm a little worried. After about 7 hours of tantric sex with my partner, I felt a sensation in my penis. The next day it was swollen and it appears that I broke a blood vessel. Two days after the incident the swelling has disappeared and all that remains is that the veins closest to the broken vessel are slightly darker in color. I assume that in a week or two it will be back to normal. I'm still able to get erect.
    My question is, is there a way to keep this from happening in the future? Did we have sex for too long? I'm afraid of causing permanent damage, yet I don't want to stop practicing tantra.
    What is the safest way to do this?

Thank you for your advice.

16. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

The control should ultimately be via your breathing and develpment of your circulation.
    Rather than via physical pressure or tensing things.

Its like martial arts, relax and remove the blockages and your energy will flow.
    Tighten or constantly contract and it will be restricted.

PS 7hrs...? Hmm.

17. Jmike8888

Jmike8888 Guest

Yeah, true painful story.
    It was the second time we went that long.
    Turns out I thrombosed a vein in my penis. I saw 2 doctors.
    One said that as long as I don't go over 3 hours with an erection, I'd be fine.
    The other said, that if I wanted to go over an hour, then I would need to let my erection go down to 20% erect
    So as to let the old blood leave and the new blood to enter to avoid cell death of the penial tissues. Then build up again, doing this every hour.
    I recovered in a week.
    HOWEVER, I won't be going that long without breaks ever again! Not safe at all.
    We keep it to about 3 to four hours now and I'm not in pain anymore. I might be a little sore for a few hours after, but no different than
    the pain of going to the gym, but it's in the penis and testicles and not the biceps. : )
    I DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING THAT LONG!

18. rocketman88

rocketman88 Supporter HipForums Supporter

um you do know tantric sex isn't about getting at it for a long period of time most of it doesn't even involve penetration. It’s mostly about moving energy around your partner via chakra's. Yes it’s about slower sex but going at it for longer doesn’t make it tantric sex. Sorry if I’m sounding condescending I’m not but I highly recommend this book it’s a good read and has lots of couple bits http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1587612909/?tag=mh0a9-21&hvadid=2978636496&ref=pd_sl_53l8z5chha_e and her site http://barbaracarrellas.com/

1 person likes this.
  19. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

YES! IT IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS!

Tantric sex is as much spiritual, and religious, as it is sexual.

Some would even call it practicing magic, and for many it is NOT what people think it is.

There are 3 types of Tantric Sex but effectively only 2 types remain over the long time: White Tantra, Black Tantra, and Grey Tantra, but Grey Tantra over time turns into Black Tantra.

There are also rules regarding physical, soul, development in order to practice either Tantra.

1. You must be age 21 or older. NEVER YOUNGER, it is too damaging to someone still developing in body and in mind and in soul.

2. Everything must be consentual, and in a committed loving relationship that DOES NOT have an emotional sense of possession or ownership to their partner. If one partner leaves you for someone else, LET THEM and in fact feel HAPPY for them for finding happiness elsewhere.

3. You cannot practice Tantra at all (either type) outside of a committed, loving relationship (clarification: it need not be monogamy).

(NOTES: Technically Black Tantra can be practice via deception on the part of one partner, but it will destroy the soul of who they get close too; this is known as a vampire-eqse lover, and in popular culture is known as a "master of seduction, and a womanizer or the Bitch/Whore", who tricks partners into great sexually and emotionally powerful relationships, only to leave the other partner hanging and seriously hurt psychologically in their soul, once they find out they were living a lie.

4. Clarification of rule #3: by consentual and committed relationship, no individual can be leveraged into practicing Tantra.

BLACK TANTRA:

Recently, the term "Tantra" has appeared and has been popularized by various self-proclaimed guru's who don't understand the spiritual implications and consequences of practicing Tantra. Instead they end up teaching concepts or outright practicing "BLACK TANTRA" which does not prepare your soul upon the physical death, albiet opens you up to spiritual-emotional powers (sexual energy/creative energy) to enchance sensual intimacy.

WHITE TANTRA:

Is the practice of managing sexual energy during various sexual acts including intercourse, and DENYING the body the sexual spasm (orgasm), and instead pouring those energies into the development of one's soul, and to improve other qualities of life, like the intimacy between partners, other various creative aspects of life, and discipline.

In the context of Tantra, the definitions of "virginity, chastity, and marriage" COMPLETELY differ from their contemporary Catholic-christian, and even modern dictionary counterpart meanings.

----

The philosopy-like logic of Tantra also goes deeper to explain why victims of sexual abuse and rape, feel hurt all the way to their very soul as well.

It's very interesting but YES to answer your question it is EXTREMELY dangerous!!!!!!!!!!

To reiterate, the MAIN difference between Black Tantra, and White Tantra, is that Black Tantra does not resist the concept of DESIRE in fact it incorporates it alongside the development of the soul, while White Tantra teaches the development of the soul, with controlling and transcending the concept of DESIRE for something greater that can withstand the destruction of the vessel body.

---

It is also important to say that both partners need not both believe in Tantra, but if one partner (The Believer) practices it, they cannot divorce their partner they engage the Tantra arts with, and must DISCLOSE to their partner ahead of time what they are trying to do and their partner (the NON-believer) must agree to those terms.

The NON-Believer can terminate the relationship at ANY TIME, it is only the Believer who cannot terminate the relationship once started.

---

White Tantra converts the practictioner's soul into that of an angel upon the physical death.

Black Tantra converts the practictioner's soul into that of a demon upon the physical death.

---

The 3rd type of Tantra is a mix of practicing White & Black Tantra, called Gray Tantra , but the physical pleasure and thus the endless desire for it is so great in the instances where you practice Black Tantra, that eventually over time you end up practicing Black Tantra alone and shirk White Tantra, because Black Tantra is just easier of the two, for lack of a better word I used "easier".

So effectively there are only 2 real types of Tantric Sex practices.

----

For those who have wisdom, this is what the Bible means when it means one cannot serve two masters.