Im pissed, yet happy.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, Jun 27, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

My dealer came down and I gave him 40 bucks to go get some hash oil, well he gave me his glass pipes(2) to insure that he will come back. that wuz at 1:30pm. Its now 6:08pm and I still havent seen him. So Im pissed for not gettin my oil, but happy cuz if he doesent show up tonite or tommorrow, Ill be the proud owner of 2 glass pipes!

2. alice11

alice11 Member

Maybe he just didn't want the glass pipes? That sucks that he didn't come back, I'd definalty love to try some hash oil.

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

well I think the dealer he goes to must be out, so he might of went to the city to get oil for me or a stronger drug.

4. diktnemele

diktnemele Member

20 glass pipes for 40 aint bad

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

no 2 glass pipes, but they are pritty good. He will give me my oil tho, becuz these are his pipes, the ones he spent lots of money on. and I think smoked crack in lol.

6. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

Dude don't trust people who smoke crack...and I have news for you...if you have to front him the money he is not your drug dealer.

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

makes sense... I knew him as a dealer so long when it came to pot and shrooms, I dunno why the fuck hed rip me off now.