I get myself too excited and cum too quick!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Rippedsocks, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Rippedsocks

Rippedsocks Member

Hey guys/gals I have a problem. I got head for the second time and I thought things would be different then the first. NOT! The first time it happened I was so excited from her rubbing on my dick that about after 20 seconds after she put it in her mouth I had an uncontrolable release. The same thing happened again. The funny thing is when i masturbate the way i make myself cum is by picturing w/e i'm watching actually happening. Once i lock on to that "oh my god this is what it would feel like" I bust in about 20 seconds too. Its only when I think of something else i can hold. Is this just the way it is? This time I got head it was just the same thing as when i masturbate, i realized that it was actually happening and I lost all control. Any help? Tips?

Thanks again

2. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

think about.... baseball

3. SillyBird

SillyBird Greek Goddess

Think about you're grandma. I'm a girl so I don't really have this problem, but when I want to prolong it I just think of the most unsexual things ever. It always works and I cum so hard.

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Dung beetles.... lol

Damn, it sure has been a while since I've had to think about holding it off.

5. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

If I find myself getting too excited, I try to kind of clear my head. I don't know if this will make any sense, but I focus my energy in the lower half of my body, I don't let the pleasure build up in my brain. Don't think about how great it is, or how how good it feels. Just relax, breathe deep, and don't let your brain get too excited.

6. kcbearkat

kcbearkat Member

7. hotspot7806

hotspot7806 Member

I have never understood this philosophy - isn't it supposed to feel good? Why try to deny yourself the pleasure of release, even if it happens quickly. Being a girl, I don't think I would mind if my man came so quickly when I was giving him head, I would take it as a compliment that I was doing somehting right. Additionally, oral on a guy can be uncomfortable after a while, so a quick release is better on my jaw!

8. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

she's right!! or at least I think so. Why not have a good orgasmic rush, even if it only takes a few seconds? if you've got a good woman, cool down for a few (very few) minutes, and ask for a second time around. If that challenges you, your homework is to masturbate twice in a row. it's very doable, pleasureable, and gets you ready for consecutive fun with her! next week's lesson: three times.

NocturnalRemission likes this.
  9. Nickmast

Nickmast Member

Orgasm is purely mental. Have to control your thoughts.

10. Megara

Megara Banned

because cumming after 30 seconds is not nearly as satisfying as cumming after 30 minutes...And it is not like you can really "stop" the pleasure. It is all about not causing an overload so quickly

11. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Put orajel on your ballsack.

12. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Don't get me wrong, I don't deny myself pleasure. It's still just as pleasurable sensation-wise. But, as Nickmast said, orgasm is mostly mental. In the right frame of mind, I can cum in 15 seconds (and have), but keeping my thoughts together make the sex, oral or otherwise, go on longer, which is much more pleasurable for the woman (in general).

13. Fishbone

Fishbone Member

The only way to slow things down is experience. Most guys I know couldn't hold off their first couple years of sex. Neither could I. The trick here is to get the first one out of the way. So what if you cum fast while she's giving head? Like the other ladies said she'll probably thank you. When I was younger I could have an orgasm and not even lose my hard on. Now, I just get the first one out of the way, then give her oral while I build back up. Then while we're having sex, I have the staying power to give her all the pleasure she wants.

It's all about pleasing your woman. If you're wanting to prolong just so she can give you head longer, you won't be getting head at all. LOL Peace.

Fish

Chuck Burns likes this.
  14. semperfi

semperfi Member

Just like everything else. Practice makes perfect.

15. brandonveg

brandonveg Member

besides if you are getting head before you have sex, then it is good to bust that first nut quick that way you can last longer in bed....at least thats how it is for me....as soon as i bust that first one i will last forever.

16. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

just keep at it, you'll get better over time. :)

17. freakon

freakon Member

It can be quite frustrating for a girl if a guy comes to quick, feels a bit "lonely". It's normal for many guys, but trying to work on extending your orgasm will make even her share the pleasure.... So, use your mind and patience and learn the art of controling, does't happen in a day, but.....

18. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i wouldnt worry about it, chicks always hated that it took me so long when i got head. alot times they would stop after awhile, and not start back up.

19. PGA

PGA Senior Member

When I was young I had the same problem. It is funny if I say, I tried to think about negative things such as home mortgage, car accident, how to pay shool tuition and many other things. It worked for me just try it lol

20. Niteshift5

Niteshift5 Members

Try masterbating before you hook up with her. That should help a bit.