Photo
- - - - -

Who here's into Tantra ,Taoist sex,kama sutra,Astral sex or anysupernatural stuff?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 SelfStyled

SelfStyled

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 06:56 AM

OK ,who here's into Tantra , Taoist sex , kama sutra,Astral sex or anysupernatural stuff?

Also any spiritual type sex experiences like pagan ceremonies?

Alot of the time it feels like magnets attracting , and you can feel a transfer of heat going round your/ their body.Incredible.

The Chinese are very devout believers in spirits actually shagging people in their dreams , and also the idea that 2 people can screw each other , like telepathically in their sleep whilst many miles ( maybe even times) apart.

( Ever got off with someone in a dream , that you werent with in real life , and then met them the following day ?- it feels weird!!)

Regards
All
SelfStyled

#2 Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna

*Femme Fatale*

• Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 09:08 AM

My lover and I are wiccan. We often use sex to raise energy for our rituals.

... Drinking Mercury to The Mystery of All That You Should Ever Seek to Find ...

Posted Image

... Take Me To Bed And Rip Me Apart ...

@>---,----'----,------

#3 Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker

Darth Mysterious

• Members
  • 4,462 posts

Posted November 09 2005 - 02:02 PM

I don't know much about Tantra, but I'd like to learn some day.
There's Peter Pan in each of us.

#4 SelfStyled

SelfStyled

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 02:24 AM

Thats interesting Belladonna , do u have particular like techniques that channel energy or anything-either from the ground or between bodies?

On a different topic , my mate reckons he and his friends were attacked by black magic once.They drew a circle round themselves , but saw visions , one of thefriends spoke in tongues ( and went insane) , but they managed to stay in the circle despite a force trying ( cloaked figures with sythes )to draw them out.
I told him he shouldve stayed off the acid , but hes a sensible bloke and sure it happened.
I did a channeling exercise last week with someone on my hand.First it felt like pins and needles in my hand , then it felt all pumped up , then I felt like real heat infront of the palm and a strong cold draught behind it.My hand like repelled their hand.

Alternative Thinker , best place to start is maybe tantra.com , and then a book and a partner willing to experiment.Good luck with it!

#5 adrian nor

adrian nor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 06:48 AM

I have fucked in my dreams twice. It was maybe 10x as good as any masturbation I've ever had. And the sex I've had haven't been very good yet either.... It felt more "spiritual" than masturbation(What a shock...Posted Image)

PS: I didn't cum.
Chill...

#6 hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy

Sugar and Spice

• Members
  • 17,235 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 06:52 AM

I've recently started experimenting with some Tantra techniques during sex with my husband and have found them incredibly fulfilling.

#7 SelfStyled

SelfStyled

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 09:10 AM

Some people think that we're visited in our dreams by spirits.

An succubus is a female spirit/ other dimensional spirit who fucks you in your sleep.
An incubus is a male one

Whatever it is ,it can be pretty intense.There's even meant to be ways of summoning them up to visit you.

#8 Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker

Darth Mysterious

• Members
  • 4,462 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 09:42 AM

Thanks for the info, SelfStyled. :)

Well, I've always viewed sexuality as at least partially spiritual. It's like, I can sometimes feel my orgasm is trying to suck me into a place I've never gone before. I've never "gone over", though, because I simply don't know how to "ride the waves", so to speak.

This is an interesting field in the human sexuality.
There's Peter Pan in each of us.

#9 SelfStyled

SelfStyled

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 12:05 PM

No problem AT!:)

Start by getting very strong PC muscles - to stop ejaculation and keep increasing the sexual ( orgasm ) energy building up in your body.

After I while instead of sending the energy( I think "heat") out of your dick , push it to your lower abdomen then up from the base of your spine , to the back of your head , down your head ( tongue touching roof of mouth/your partner's tongue) then back down to the "reservoir" which is your lower abdomen.

Eventually you can build your whole body into one sexual energy zone.
Become attuned to your partner and your environment , and yourself and , the argument goes , you will become attuned to sexuality in a "holistic" way i- perhaps be starting to bring spirituality into sex.

Personally I think youd need to have some sort of beliefs to merge sex and spirituality.
The building up of sexual energy above may give you some interesting experiences .
It may even send you on a spiritual path.

Who knows! Good luck with it ! :)
Masters of the sexual oriental arts even find the increased energy has risen into their heads and forced forward the fissures on the fronts of their skulls.They report enhanced mental skills and even the development of "telepathic "/psychic powers- maybe this is the essence of the spirituality some of us talk about?

#10 Keramptha

Keramptha

• 1,076 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 02:07 PM

well i seem to get visited by spirits quite a lot. and once there were lots of them who'd managed to 'break through' for some reason.. they were all pestering me, pulling my hair, stroking my body and chattering. then this one took control and started fucking me. for real. it was a sprirt that made its form into more condensed energy.. condesne enough to be one of the auric layers and it fucking fucked me! it was so weird. but i let it. i didnt say no. that was strange i tell you.

#11 Keramptha

Keramptha

• 1,076 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 02:08 PM

ps id really like to know more about what this chinese thought is on the subject?

#12 Hippievixen

Hippievixen

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,941 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 02:27 PM

well i seem to get visited by spirits quite a lot. and once there were lots of them who'd managed to 'break through' for some reason.. they were all pestering me, pulling my hair, stroking my body and chattering. then this one took control and started fucking me. for real. it was a sprirt that made its form into more condensed energy.. condesne enough to be one of the auric layers and it fucking fucked me! it was so weird. but i let it. i didnt say no. that was strange i tell you.

ohhh hell yes :)

#13 Hippievixen

Hippievixen

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,941 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 02:29 PM

Of course, I love tantra... prolonging the ecstacy... although I am jealous of Keramptha's supernatural exploits :)

#14 SelfStyled

SelfStyled

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 03:35 PM

well my kung fu teacher told me that poltergeists ( which arent incubi /succubi )were nothing more than "playful spirits" ie childish spirits having a laugh at making people go white.

I cant say I know much about it.
There's 2 ways of looking at it all:-
1)From the view of subconscious psychology and the operation of your energy
2)From the actual view of "spirit beings" at work.

The Taoist Chinese view is that there ARE spirits that visit us.
Maybe BellaDonna can advise a Pagan view on it?

My personal view is that us , as strong physical ( and we can argue , other )beings , we should not be concerned by any apparent activity like the above.

So my view is , embrace these dreams and try and figure out what theyre saying.
If you want to , then maybe even explore the views of people who explore things from the supernatural point of view.But if it makes you too "jumpy" , take a step back.

I'll see what I can find out more about the Taoist Chinese view of all this.

Anyone else here know much on this?

#15 SelfStyled

SelfStyled

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted November 10 2005 - 03:43 PM

Ps Ive just read your profile Kerampha.
Noticed youre into chi kung masters and are a scorpio( the sex obsessed sign of the Zodiac)- both like me
So Im not surprised you get horny supernatural dreams- looks like some of the spirit world must have been feeling generous , thinking "Ahhhhh horny scorpio - I know what these are like": )lol

Take care
SelfStyled

#16 Keramptha

Keramptha

• 1,076 posts

Posted November 11 2005 - 07:27 AM

this may be true. since ive trained in chi kung the 'visits' have turned peaceful, and only occasioanly dark or predatory. my ideas about it have grown as well.i think more that its simply energy. but i think that the energy comes from differnet places or times. like. past lives, karmna, blockages in my flow. at the same time. i do alot of practising, to imagine a strong aura beucase at the same time i kind of think there are some 'stupid' spirits that muck about with you and they deserve nothing more than a slap about and a good bye, here's the door.

#17 frikitikigik

frikitikigik

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted December 07 2006 - 08:29 PM

I'm "into" it in that I have had an interest in it and "studied" it a bit. I even tried to experience it a bit with my wife when I was married but didn't get to experience a lot as we weren't married that long (22 months and together much less than that). It is a lot easier to do with someone who is into it as well and understands it.