I am the filthiest hippie, no one is filthier than me!!! I AM THE QUEEN OF FILTH!!!!

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by water_baby, Oct 29, 2005.

1. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Oh ya, got me a healthy lil Patchouli habit as well

2. pixietreeleaf

pixietreeleaf Member

can you write youre name in youre arm if you spit on youre finger if not you arent filthy
    almost every squatter kid in the countrys got you and me beat although I went a year without showering I was homeless but still

3. mellow

mellow Eased

Because I have a pretty dirty job, I have to bathe everyday...But I like being clean, as some one said, being clean is being healthy.

4. BlueFlower

BlueFlower Member

Devine died in 1988.

5. tuatara

tuatara Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

way to tell it's time to change clothes ..............if your pants stand up by themselves .........if your underwear and socks stick to the wall when you throw them ........if not, put them back on

6. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Correct, but I can still make a Pink Flamingos joke no?

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

im a pretty filthy guy, especially with this nomadic lifestyle. i havent washed my hair or had a real shower in a month, i have 3 pairs of clothes i rotate that havent been washed for weeks, and i pick my nose......winner???

8. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Until you've eaten dog's eggs straight from the hind end of a poodle, no ya don't.

9. darksideofthemoon

darksideofthemoon Senior Member

i concurr

10. jsPop

jsPop Member

a ha. i take shower everyday and have my clothes washed daily. BUT everytime i use the same water~~

11. Zepp

Zepp Member

hmmm i actually like to have a shower once a day as for clothes if they dont stand up by themselfs, there good to go : D

12. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i just met the crustiest kid in teh world...i thought i was filthy. this kid wore the same pair of underwear for 8 months without washing them. at 5 months he shit himself on some 2c-somthing or another, and kept wearing for 3 more months...now he's retired them but still carrys them in his backpack (he's a road kid). and believe me, that bag stinks. and the award for filthiest goes to... gonzo.

13. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

LMFAO, wow, that's just pathetic.

14. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

15. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

dudes still waiting for that unsuspecting cop to search his bag. lol, i guess thats why he still keeps that shit around.

16. Jennasia

Jennasia Member

very nice.

17. satirul

satirul Member

i haven't taken a bath in a week.i will in an hour or so,i feel the need.

the filthiest guy i met used to wash twice a year and wear his socks until the part covering the foot was completely gone and they looked like bracelets on his legs.also,he never cut his toenails.

and he is a metalhead

18. satirul

satirul Member

the smelliest shoes i've came across are mine,those in the picture.a guy literally choked and fell with tears in his eyes after taking a deep breath from those.i washed them and now they smell fine.

19. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Being filthy should just be a side effect on living on the road, not like the main goal or anything lol

20. StingingPistol

StingingPistol Member

Dirt. How sexy.

Actually, sometimes I can't be bothered to shower for over a week.. but I always end up doing it anyway because I often feel this strong need to wash myself.. Especially when my hair's greasy!