PUSSY SHAVING and location. Most American women shave, most European women don't?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SeamusHeaney, Oct 24, 2005.

1. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

On New Years day this year (2006) I had a shower, and tried shaving my pubic hair, and it wouldn't stop itching for days, and I felt so stupid for doing it, and wished that I hadn't have done it in the first place - I have never shaved my pubes since.

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Canuckian
    and I shave
    primarily because I prefer the feeling of my skin being bare. But when I'm single, I wait longer between shaving times than I do when I'm not single heh.

As for guys... at first it's nice, when it's fresh still. But if their hair grows back fast, the stubble burrrrns and that is so not good. So, might as well just leave it be or trim it back a bit, and it's fine.

3. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

I think that leaving it be is the best option.

4. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

Italy(Europe)here..
    i Don't shave .. just do the bikini line and trim a lil..

5. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

That's exactly what I do-I just don't like the clean-shaven thing (I'm in the US, of course). It seems like I may be in the minority here, though.

6. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

yeah there's somekind of a pedophilic inconscious thing i don't really like..

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

[​IMG] a preference for a shaven set of genitals doesn't mean you're interested in prepubescent kids.

I find it's smoother, sexier, easier to deal with, less likely to trap odours, and way less messy during menstruation. Sorry if preferring my own gentials to be shaven makes you think I have a "pedophilic inconscious thing" goin on, but I really don't.

It's just a grooming preference. If I preferred men without facial hair to men with it, does that mean that I lust after prepubescent boys? Doubtful. It's a personal preference, it's as meaningful as that.

8. Rev.L.Ation

Rev.L.Ation Member

I have to agree with Kayleigh(?)(AKA ihmurria). I feel SO much cleaner when I shave. Not shaving sort of makes me feel dirty...no offense to those who don't, that's just my own personal need.

To each his (or her) own, right?

9. flowersinmyhair

flowersinmyhair Member

Guys should never completely shave their happy trail ;)

10. BigKing

BigKing Member

Obviously having not slept with every woman in Europe (yet lol) I can’t say for definite, but from my experience most girls iv been with and know tend to at least trim and most of them shave completely.

11. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

I definitely prefer women to be unshaved. A little trimming is fine, but I think female pubic hair is beautiful and feminine, and shouldn't be completely shaved. Each girl's is unique. I'm in the US, and so far the women I have been with have been unshaven.

12. satirul

satirul Member

i shave and all the girls i've been with shaved.it's considered unhigenic not to shave around here.and i'm in SE europe.
    i like it and i hate rapists,pedophilles and the sort.

13. SeamusHeaney

SeamusHeaney Member

sat, did they shave it completely bare?

that's interesting.

14. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

i think shaved looks terrible. particularly on men - hair looks sexy and masculine! i wouldn't even want a man to trim. i hate trimmed short just as much.
    that little dark patch on a woman is such a 'highlight'. it complements her entire naked body. a hair-free woman is very sensual in a 'touch' way, but certainly not visually as far as i'm concerned.

i would be extremely put off if a man expected me to be hair-free there.

15. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I'm Canadian. I'm not a huge fan of the completely bare look, and most of them women I've been with didn't shave. As for myself, I like to trim my pubes into little shapes and symbols and such. A little shaving here and a little trimming there, and then, I have great pubes! Right now, it's a heart.:)

16. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

17. satirul

satirul Member

yeah,they shave completely bare.

18. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

european here. Tried shaving once and it itched like hell for a couple of days and it was irritated. I keep it neatly trimmed and wax around the bikini area as i promise I wouldn't shave ever again as the hair tends to grow back thicker and I hate it.
    I wish i had the balls to get a brazilian wax so i wouldnt have to worry about trimming again, but it's only because it feels very nice to have little hair down there, especially when it's warm. Pube grooming is mostly an hygienic thing for me, as I find the bare look aesthetically not very appealing, particularly in guys.

19. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

european
    prefer not all shaved! Little trim my pubic hair
    In summer my boyfriend help me shave bikini area.
    Can other man like help it for girl?

20. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

I like to keep mine trimmed all over but i some times shave for my hubby on special occasions or when I want to do something special....oh.. and I'm from canada!!