Photo
- - - - -

PUSSY SHAVING and location. Most American women shave, most European women don't?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 SeamusHeaney

SeamusHeaney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 11:15 AM

I've noticed from speaking to people that complete shaving of pussy hair seems to be quite common in America, particularly with younger women, but it is virtually unheard of where I come from, and in most of Europe, I believe. I'm wondering what the reasons for this are.

So, ladies...

Where are you from?

Do you shave your pussy?

#2 hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy

Sugar and Spice

• Members
  • 17,235 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 11:19 AM

I'm from America, and I like to keep my delicate hair trimmed very short, with the occasional full-shave.

I just prefer the trimmed-up appearance to be honest, no other reason really.

#3 SeamusHeaney

SeamusHeaney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 11:53 AM

Yes, fair enough.

Thanks for the reply.

#4 sara_rose

sara_rose

Ice Queen

• Members
  • 4,642 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 11:58 AM

I'm from Iceland and I shave regularly, i don't do it all the time cause well.. it's not like anyone is going down there :rolleyes:

#5 greengoddess

greengoddess

Nature Freak!

• Members
  • 3,277 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 12:02 PM

I'm from america and yes i shave all the time, i usually leave alittle on top like a little strip and shave around the whole area, the whole design a pussy trend. lol

#6 toolmaggot

toolmaggot

Nuts Go Here.

• Members
  • 4,364 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 12:11 PM

Remind me to never lick a foreigner.

I'm always shaved. Pussy hair pisses me off.
Posted Image

I've honestly punched dozens of women.

I want to sodomize you because I love your tight little booty hole type of thing.

I'm here for the butt sauce

#7 diamondsontheinside

diamondsontheinside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 12:14 PM

I'm from the US, and I only shave for special occasions. I have issues getting the skin irritated and its just more comfortable to keep it natural. But... most guys I know or have been with prefer shaved and so I think thats why girls give in.

#8 AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 12:33 PM

trimmed

Posted Image

i will legalize marijuana.

#9 Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona

Back by popular demand!

• 20,398 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 12:45 PM

I'm American and I shave almost daily and have since I was 15 years old. But that's partially because I hate the feel of hair anywhere on my body aside from my head and arms. It just bugs me. And it feels nice when it's smooth and makes periods waaaaaay neater.

#10 paintitblack

paintitblack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 12:52 PM

i shave every day, so i don't have Any hair down there :)

#11 nowarmaryjane

nowarmaryjane

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 01:05 PM

Ok...so heres an add on question. How did you find out you liked it one way or another(shaved or not)

#12 hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy

Sugar and Spice

• Members
  • 17,235 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 01:35 PM

Well, when I was around 18 years old, I got the idea to shave and realized after doing so that I liked my area with less hair, so it's been like that ever since. ;)

#13 stykzorz

stykzorz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Locationsomewhere

Posted October 24 2005 - 01:53 PM

i keep mine trimmed and shaved.. i dont shave every day.. more like every other day or every 2 days.. i do it because, personally, i just feel.. well, cleaner when i've shaved. and cause i think it looks better that way.. pussy hair just doesnt appeal to me.

-stykz-

Posted Image

#14 gandhiwars

gandhiwars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 02:41 PM

As a side note (though I am sure this is posted in another thread somewhere):
Do girls like it when guys shave themselves? Is there a difference in America/Europe there? Do ant guys on here shave?
We Had A Dream, We Had Everything, We Rode To The End Of The World, We Rode Searching, Climbed Skyscrapers, Which Later Exploded, The Peace Was Gone.

#15 sara_rose

sara_rose

Ice Queen

• Members
  • 4,642 posts

Posted October 24 2005 - 02:51 PM

Do girls like it when guys shave themselves? Is there a difference in America/Europe there? Do ant guys on here shave?

i really couldn't care less if a guy shaves or not.. i mean, if he wants to shave.. fine by me. if he doesn't... you know :) lol

#16 Deneige

Deneige

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 02:58 PM

shave everything except for a lil strip...
[PooKie BeAr]

#17 Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 03:56 PM

I'm from Iceland and I shave regularly, i don't do it all the time cause well.. it's not like anyone is going down there :rolleyes:

And why not, little lady? :P

There's some Wicked Penetration...

from a certain point of view.

#18 Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona

Back by popular demand!

• 20,398 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 10:19 PM

My boyfriend just shaved last week. And truthfully, while it lessens friction (pubes rubbing against bare skin can be an absolute bitch), I really think it looks kind of goofy, lol. His penis looks...bald and sad. Haha. I like it best when guys just keep it trimmed slightly, lol. I think pubes are sexy on guys anyway. And the happy trail...oh so sexy. Hehe.

#19 mynameiskc

mynameiskc

way to go noogs!

• Members
  • 25,458 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 07:20 AM

i shave. i can't get to it right now, with a big ol' belly in the way, and it's making me insane. dave's gonna shave it for me.
:stunned: :worthy:
it's over. it's done. ain't you glad?

#20 paintitblack

paintitblack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 01:22 PM

i started when i was 15 but then it was just some part. but when i started dating my man he asked me to shave everything off (that's his obsession)and as i had thought about it many times i did it.

and of course he makes sure he is as clean as i am

#21 chris_1661

chris_1661

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 10:17 AM

My boyfriend just shaved last week. And truthfully, while it lessens friction (pubes rubbing against bare skin can be an absolute bitch), I really think it looks kind of goofy, lol. His penis looks...bald and sad. Haha. I like it best when guys just keep it trimmed slightly, lol. I think pubes are sexy on guys anyway. And the happy trail...oh so sexy. Hehe.

On New Years day this year (2006) I had a shower, and tried shaving my pubic hair, and it wouldn't stop itching for days, and I felt so stupid for doing it, and wished that I hadn't have done it in the first place - I have never shaved my pubes since.

#22 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 12:23 PM

Canuckian
and I shave
primarily because I prefer the feeling of my skin being bare. But when I'm single, I wait longer between shaving times than I do when I'm not single heh.

As for guys... at first it's nice, when it's fresh still. But if their hair grows back fast, the stubble burrrrns and that is so not good. So, might as well just leave it be or trim it back a bit, and it's fine.

I love love, I love to love and I love being loved

1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.

#23 chris_1661

chris_1661

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 12:28 PM

Canuckian
and I shave
primarily because I prefer the feeling of my skin being bare. But when I'm single, I wait longer between shaving times than I do when I'm not single heh.

As for guys... at first it's nice, when it's fresh still. But if their hair grows back fast, the stubble burrrrns and that is so not good. So, might as well just leave it be or trim it back a bit, and it's fine.

I think that leaving it be is the best option.

#24 Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 12:49 PM

Italy(Europe)here..
i Don't shave .. just do the bikini line and trim a lil..

#25 Charise

Charise

Naked to the Cosmos

• Members
  • 1,497 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 01:03 PM

Italy(Europe)here..
i Don't shave .. just do the bikini line and trim a lil..

That's exactly what I do-I just don't like the clean-shaven thing (I'm in the US, of course). It seems like I may be in the minority here, though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in happier days....

#26 Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 01:14 PM

yeah there's somekind of a pedophilic inconscious thing i don't really like..

#27 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 03:00 PM

yeah there's somekind of a pedophilic inconscious thing i don't really like..

Posted Image a preference for a shaven set of genitals doesn't mean you're interested in prepubescent kids.

I find it's smoother, sexier, easier to deal with, less likely to trap odours, and way less messy during menstruation. Sorry if preferring my own gentials to be shaven makes you think I have a "pedophilic inconscious thing" goin on, but I really don't.

It's just a grooming preference. If I preferred men without facial hair to men with it, does that mean that I lust after prepubescent boys? Doubtful. It's a personal preference, it's as meaningful as that.

I love love, I love to love and I love being loved

1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.

#28 Rev.L.Ation

Rev.L.Ation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 03:08 PM

I have to agree with Kayleigh(?)(AKA ihmurria). I feel SO much cleaner when I shave. Not shaving sort of makes me feel dirty...no offense to those who don't, that's just my own personal need.

To each his (or her) own, right?

Posted Image Posted Image

#29 flowersinmyhair

flowersinmyhair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 03:30 PM

Guys should never completely shave their happy trail ;)
Posted Image

#30 BigKing

BigKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 08:01 PM

Obviously having not slept with every woman in Europe (yet lol) I can’t say for definite, but from my experience most girls iv been with and know tend to at least trim and most of them shave completely.

"Honeyed seal of soft affections,

Tenderest pledge of future bliss,

Dearest tie of young connections,

Love's first snowdrop, virgin kiss."