PUSSY SHAVING and location. Most American women shave, most European women don't?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SeamusHeaney, Oct 24, 2005.

1. SeamusHeaney

SeamusHeaney Member

I've noticed from speaking to people that complete shaving of pussy hair seems to be quite common in America, particularly with younger women, but it is virtually unheard of where I come from, and in most of Europe, I believe. I'm wondering what the reasons for this are.

So, ladies...

Where are you from?

Do you shave your pussy?

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I'm from America, and I like to keep my delicate hair trimmed very short, with the occasional full-shave.

I just prefer the trimmed-up appearance to be honest, no other reason really.

3. SeamusHeaney

SeamusHeaney Member

Yes, fair enough.

Thanks for the reply.

4. sara_rose

sara_rose Ice Queen

I'm from Iceland and I shave regularly, i don't do it all the time cause well.. it's not like anyone is going down there :rolleyes:

5. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I'm from america and yes i shave all the time, i usually leave alittle on top like a little strip and shave around the whole area, the whole design a pussy trend. lol

6. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Remind me to never lick a foreigner.

I'm always shaved. Pussy hair pisses me off.

7. diamondsontheinside

diamondsontheinside Member

I'm from the US, and I only shave for special occasions. I have issues getting the skin irritated and its just more comfortable to keep it natural. But... most guys I know or have been with prefer shaved and so I think thats why girls give in.

8. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

9. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I'm American and I shave almost daily and have since I was 15 years old. But that's partially because I hate the feel of hair anywhere on my body aside from my head and arms. It just bugs me. And it feels nice when it's smooth and makes periods waaaaaay neater.

10. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

i shave every day, so i don't have Any hair down there :)

11. nowarmaryjane

nowarmaryjane Banned

Ok...so heres an add on question. How did you find out you liked it one way or another(shaved or not)

12. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Well, when I was around 18 years old, I got the idea to shave and realized after doing so that I liked my area with less hair, so it's been like that ever since. ;)

13. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

i keep mine trimmed and shaved.. i dont shave every day.. more like every other day or every 2 days.. i do it because, personally, i just feel.. well, cleaner when i've shaved. and cause i think it looks better that way.. pussy hair just doesnt appeal to me.

-stykz-

14. gandhiwars

gandhiwars Member

As a side note (though I am sure this is posted in another thread somewhere):
    Do girls like it when guys shave themselves? Is there a difference in America/Europe there? Do ant guys on here shave?

15. sara_rose

sara_rose Ice Queen

i really couldn't care less if a guy shaves or not.. i mean, if he wants to shave.. fine by me. if he doesn't... you know :) lol

16. Deneige

Deneige Member

shave everything except for a lil strip...

17. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

And why not, little lady? :p

18. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

My boyfriend just shaved last week. And truthfully, while it lessens friction (pubes rubbing against bare skin can be an absolute bitch), I really think it looks kind of goofy, lol. His penis looks...bald and sad. Haha. I like it best when guys just keep it trimmed slightly, lol. I think pubes are sexy on guys anyway. And the happy trail...oh so sexy. Hehe.

19. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i shave. i can't get to it right now, with a big ol' belly in the way, and it's making me insane. dave's gonna shave it for me.

20. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

i started when i was 15 but then it was just some part. but when i started dating my man he asked me to shave everything off (that's his obsession)and as i had thought about it many times i did it.

and of course he makes sure he is as clean as i am