Ejaculate/Cum too fast?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Vault, Oct 16, 2005.

1. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

lol, does flexin' that muscle thing really work? I have this whole "cum too quickly" problem too. Or at least, I used to have it really bad. I'm getting better. For me, it kinda used to be like "oh man, I feel it" and then I just let it go. But I think I learned to feel it, and then throw my mind into something completely irrelevant. Like, looking into her eyes, or just at her face, or her breasts, or whatever. And I'll just try to focus on that for a second, and then I'll jump to something else. Or I'll think about something competely off the wall, like...firetrucks or something. But even still with that, there's the (still kind of often) occasion where it just happens too quickly. So I'm curious about that whole "muscle flexing" thing. Will that really work?

2. El Duce

El Duce Member

try some drugs or get circumcise....who knows it might not ever come again.

3. Nickmast

Nickmast Member

Idesign is correct. This happens to just about everyone. Just because you slide inside her doesnt mean you cant pull out and move on to sumthing else. I always liked going down on her, slide in her real fast and fuck hard, pull out, go down on her, Repeat. Drives em crazy and gives you time to recover. After a while they will be begging you to cum.

4. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

PC muscle exercises, and using the PC muscle during sex does work. You have to strengthen the muscle before it will work, and keep doing exercises for 10 or 15 minutes each day. The other thing is not to go too fast too early, or if you do to slow down and use the PC muscle to calm down.

We all get a bit over-excited, but PC muscle work enables any man to recover the situation and continue and last as long as he and his partner like. Just slow down or stop thrusting and squeeze hard and the urge to come will go away if you do it right.

By the way, just because 10 to 20 minutes of intercourse is good, it doesn't mean that 30 or 40 minutes is necessarily better. Even if you are enjoying it, your partner may not be.

The average time of thrusting intercourse is 7 minutes for single guys and 11 for married guys. This is the findings of two seperate surveys down in the recent past covering some thousands of couples. So the range 5 to 10 minutes for single guys and 10 to 15 for married guys would be what you should be aiming for. It is obvious why married guys last longer; they are getting more sex and therefore more practice at perfecting their technique.

Cbrmale

5. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

well, just stay awake after the first go around, try a bit of cunnilingus, then you should get up again after a few minutes and hopefully last a bit longer.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I've been thinking about this... And I've come to my own coclusion that it might just be better to let her know you'll be cumming in a few seconds... And this is the part that's important. If you cum that quick, obviously your partner turns you on that much.. So EXPRESS IT. Tell her you're gonna cum real quick BECAUSE she turns you on so much..like, WAY, WAY much. I mean, wouldn't most girls be at least a little flattered by this? Of course, do NOT EVER fake any of this stuff. Be truthful when you say she turns you on a lot.

Hopefully she'll grant you of that first release. After that, you should be better prepared. The following will be more or less a repeat of what other posters have said already. Now it's her turn(preferrably, she's had her turn first), so give her the pleasure she deserves. Know where she loves to be touched, and slowly and gradually work her up until she's begging for her own release. Yes, as Wayfaring have mentioned, cunnilingus is an EXCELLENT thing to do for her.

By the time you're done and she's had an orgasm or two, you'll most likely be rock hard again. I know I will be. ;) After that, you should be able to last a bit longer... But really, don't fret the first little while anyway, because I think cumming quick is more or less a given. Just remember, orgasms are GOOD. :) Don't let it turn into something else just because it arrives really fast.

7. listen to screw

listen to screw Member

try thinking of other shit while youre fucking her. like think of building a house with some bricks

8. Davino

Davino Member

good advice, L2S

9. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

nickmast, good stuff with the alternating between sex and goin down on her. i'll have to do this more often.

i also heard somewhere that younger men tend to come quicker, regardless, and i know it's not just because they're less experienced--it's also a biological thing. it's damn hard to last very long when you're having natural sex--feels too good...

10. Panterica

Panterica Member

arnt you a lesbian :p?

11. Pablo

Pablo Member

I know a few people have already responded to this, but i wanna say, i totally agree, If you build up that muscle, it'll improve your controll, and when you do cum it will feel awesome. Just learn how to do those flexes, then when your waiting or bored or sitting in trafic, just do a whole bunch of them. Its a good way to pass the time as well. If you learn to controll it well enough you can use it to hold off from coming, relax it when your ready to come really hard. You'll know youre controlling the right muscle when flexing it when your hard makes it bob up and down. Actually even when your not hard it makes it lift up a bit.

also the sugestion with doing different stuff, mixing putting it in her with other stuff that excites her, is a good sugestion, even if you dont cum too fast that can be fun.

12. AmbrosialAmity

AmbrosialAmity Member

There's nothing wrong - the average guy is really only supposed to last 3-5, you're perfectly fine :D *cheers*

Though yeah, it'd be nice to lengthen it, wouldnt it? i've heard about the masturbating thing, but the time pre-sex has varied from half an hour to two hours... :(

13. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

I only last a few minutes (maybe 5 or 6) before I'm done but thats ok......my hands are never disappointed! ;-)

14. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

My friend told me that if a guy practices stopping peeing than he'll eventually be able to stop himself from ejaculating when he orgasms, and then he'll orgasm summat like ten minutes later.

15. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

already been said :D

16. Majesco

Majesco Member

You are probably not touching the tip of your penis as much during masturbation. Your hand is wrapped around the shaft and does not come into contact with the tip as much as sex would.

But, in my opinion reduce or even stop masturbating. Masturbation actually trains your body to ejaculate. Because ejaculation is an involuntary response like your reflexes, constant use will quicken this reaction. It’s like training in martial arts. You constantly go through and repeat exercises, so you can block a blow or make a kick faster. Masturbation is the exercise that makes you come faster when you have sex.

not my words, i forgot to quote it.. so check it..

http://herballove.com/article.asp?Art=441

17. FrankM

FrankM Member

None of the other suggestions mentioned previously are very effective. Here's something that really works: If your lady lesurely sucks your cock for a few minutes as part of your foreplay, it will reduce the sensitivity of your dick and allow you last much longer. The idea is not to make you cum, but to make it so that when you enter her you won't feel as though you're going to cum right away. I'm not sure why this works, but it does.

Another alternative is for her to suck your cock to orgasm near the beginning of your lovemaking. You then go down on her and give her an orgasm or two with your tongue before fucking her. After sucking her off, she will be very eager for you to enter her, and you won't be so sensitive. An additional benefit is that since you already made her cum, you won't feel any preasure to perform!

And to answer your question, no, there's nothing at all wrong with you.

18. Seru

Seru Member

VERY TRUE! the only thing i've got to work!

19. OMD

OMD Member

20. NatAnnK21

NatAnnK21 Member

Don't feel too bad about your situation, my boyfriend honest to God only lasts about 30 seconds during sex. I am starting to get very moody, frustrated and I am considering cheating on him even though I'm against cheating. I'm at the point now where I don't even want to have sex w/ him b/c I know I will get nothing out of it. Not only is he bad at sex, but he's even worse at foreplay--he thinks rubbing me outside my underwear will turn me on! He's 25 years old, but I feel like I'm dating a 12 year old virgin. I could almost use some advice!