Ejaculate/Cum too fast?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Vault

Vault

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 11:32 AM

Hey everybody, I need some help. For some reason whenever I have sexual intercourse with my girlfriend, or in that matter, with every girl I have ever been with, I dont last longer then usually maybe 3-5 minutes after we start having intercourse, and I hate it, Is there anything wrong with me? And how can I prevent being "done" so fast?

Please help! Its embarassing for me! :(

Thanks.

#2 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 11:38 AM

masturbate before you have sex with her (as in, earlier in the day).... tends to make men last a little bit longer

I love love, I love to love and I love being loved

1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.

#3 Vault

Vault

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 11:40 AM

I tried, lol, Doesnt really work...unless maybe I did it like 30 mins before...I am a horndog :o

#4 hippypaul

hippypaul

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 1,891 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 11:47 AM

masturbate before you have sex with her (as in, earlier in the day).... tends to make men last a little bit longer

That works and there are creams you can buy that numb the skin of the penis a little that help you to last longer. The main thing is foreplay - if you have used your hands and mouth right she has got off a lot before you and her even start. That way any she is ready to keep having organisms and there is not as much pressure on you to last a long time. Also do not stop when you cum. Still lots of fun things you can do. Vibrators and toys are nice for both of you to use also. Do not make the penis the center of your sex life.
Posted Image

May the FSM be with you

I SUPPORT
DENMARK

“a willing victim of those sorts”
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )

#5 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 11:47 AM

condoms? desensitizing cream? Maybe when you are masturbating, try to hold back from orgasming... build up your endurance that way

I love love, I love to love and I love being loved

1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.

#6 Vault

Vault

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 12:22 PM

What about Stamina-RX?

#7 TheMistress

TheMistress

• 1,730 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 12:41 PM

of course their is NOTHING wrong with you--lots of guys cant hold thier cum, but just b/c you cum it doesnt mean you have to stop. After you cum, just keep going, your young and can go like a bunny rabbit. So next time you have sex and cum, dont stop fucking. Your penis will stay hard and you can have multiple orgasms and ejaculate multiple times with out going limp.
trust me
Have fun!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Vault

Vault

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 06:16 PM

It does get a little limp...but not really a whole lot, heh, I just hate cummin that fast, does anybody know about Stamina-RX? Or other things I could do?

#9 idesign

idesign

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 06:50 PM

I guess I'm a virgin...this is my first post. I'm going to give it from a woman's point of view...hope you don't mind

To me, what your describing, as far as fucking goes, is a quickie. A quickie is what I want
when I don't have a lot of time to devote to a good sexual encounter. First off..plan on a few hours when you start taking off your girls clothes. Just because you put your cock in her doesn't mean you can't take it out and enjoy her another way before you cum. Fuck her slow for a while...don't concentrate on anything except pleasing her. TALK to her. If she likes dirty talk, then go for it...if she likes sweet talk, then take that route. Then give her a few hard fucks and pull out. Play some more..fuck some more..draw it out until she's begging for you to fuck her hard...then you can cum. I've known a lot of guys who think that once their cock is in that its over...doesn't have to be that way and it shouldn't be unless you only have time for a quickie.

#10 spaddy

spaddy

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 09:29 PM

ummmm, try this out

there is a muscle like between ur balls and ass, its the muscle u use to stop peeing in the middle of peeing, im sure u know what i mean, ur taking a piss and when u want to stop u squeeze this muscle, it will also make ur penis jump a little, u can make it dance lol. well if u exercise this muscle enough u can stop ur cum from cuming too, i used to be able to hold myself from ejaculating and maintain my erection, and do this several times in a row until i finally threw in the towel, to exercise it just like, tense the muscle for a few seconds release, do it again and again for like 10 times, and do that maybe 3 times, and also try doing long flexes of it, for like 10 sec long, these are the ones that will matter, cause when ur about to come ur going to need to flex it strong and for a good chunk of time till the feeling passes and ur safe again. hope this helps, all else fails take anti-depressents lol, i used to be on those i could barely ejaculate if i wanted :P crazy side effect

#11 Vault

Vault

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 09:49 PM

ummmm, try this out

there is a muscle like between ur balls and ass, its the muscle u use to stop peeing in the middle of peeing, im sure u know what i mean, ur taking a piss and when u want to stop u squeeze this muscle, it will also make ur penis jump a little, u can make it dance lol. well if u exercise this muscle enough u can stop ur cum from cuming too, i used to be able to hold myself from ejaculating and maintain my erection, and do this several times in a row until i finally threw in the towel, to exercise it just like, tense the muscle for a few seconds release, do it again and again for like 10 times, and do that maybe 3 times, and also try doing long flexes of it, for like 10 sec long, these are the ones that will matter, cause when ur about to come ur going to need to flex it strong and for a good chunk of time till the feeling passes and ur safe again. hope this helps, all else fails take anti-depressents lol, i used to be on those i could barely ejaculate if i wanted :P crazy side effect

Dude, thats hard, but ill give it a shot, haha, sounds like fun...but I just tried it, I need practice! It aint easy flexin that muscle. lol

#12 Green

Green

Iconoclastic

• Members
  • 4,580 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 09:57 PM

nvm, ehhh
Eat, or be eaten.

#13 Vault

Vault

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted October 17 2005 - 06:29 AM

nvm, ehhh

Whats that supposed to mean?

#14 StarBlaze

StarBlaze

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted October 17 2005 - 09:48 AM

Vault, Most of those products like Stamina RX are not worth the money. The best fix is what was suggested before, and it also works for women who want more intense orgasms (Not organisms, LOL!) Keep flexing that pelvic floor muscle! :3
Posted Image
Yes, as through this world I've wandered
I've seen lots of funny men;
Some will rob you with a six-gun,
And some with a fountain pen.

~ Woody Guthrie, "Pretty Boy Floyd"

#15 MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine

Sailor Scent

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Posted October 25 2005 - 10:52 PM

i think that like 90% of guys have that problem. i've never really heard anything to work.

spaddy, what kind of antidepressants were you on? i heard that is a side effect, but i was on some for a while for other things and it didn't change a thing sexually.

#16 Nolan14

Nolan14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 09:29 PM

just ignore all sexual urges for a moment an conciously desencitize yourself, or think of cars... unless your a car person and that make u go faster then think of the marenada trench in the atlantic,... unless that reminds u of a vagina, or think of how those birds pick bugers out of water buffalos nostrils... unless your an animal lover... in this last case get off the girl bcause animal loving is how that one std got started, w/ the greek sheepfarmer... damn wat is it called?
...us hippies don't need much to make us happy. All we need is good smoke, loose shoes, tight pussy and a warm place to take a shit. - RangerDanger

#17 Nolan14

Nolan14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted October 26 2005 - 09:31 PM

just ignore all sexual urges for a moment an conciously desencitize yourself, or think of cars... unless your a car person and that make u go faster then think of the marenada trench in the atlantic,... unless that reminds u of a vagina, or think of how those birds pick bugers out of water buffalos nostrils... unless your an animal lover... in this last case get off the girl bcause animal loving is how that one std got started, w/ the greek sheepfarmer... damn wat is it called? Syphilis
yes got it... well i dont personally have it... i just remembered it
...us hippies don't need much to make us happy. All we need is good smoke, loose shoes, tight pussy and a warm place to take a shit. - RangerDanger

#18 The Tealady

The Tealady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted October 27 2005 - 04:13 PM

I just wanted to add some comfort to everyone by saying, there's no such thing as premature ejaculation, it's called efficiency.

#19 Cheeky

Cheeky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted October 27 2005 - 04:15 PM

lol

#20 MarvlMan

MarvlMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted November 26 2005 - 10:37 PM

ARGH!!! No desensitizing creams! All it will do is make sex shitty for you and make you lose your erection. If you want to learn to last longer, you need to SENSITIZE yourself
Buy this book:
http://www.amazon.co...=books&v=glance

#21 teh-horace

teh-horace

for your pleasure

• Members
  • 8,114 posts

Posted December 08 2005 - 06:02 PM

lol, does flexin' that muscle thing really work? I have this whole "cum too quickly" problem too. Or at least, I used to have it really bad. I'm getting better. For me, it kinda used to be like "oh man, I feel it" and then I just let it go. But I think I learned to feel it, and then throw my mind into something completely irrelevant. Like, looking into her eyes, or just at her face, or her breasts, or whatever. And I'll just try to focus on that for a second, and then I'll jump to something else. Or I'll think about something competely off the wall, like...firetrucks or something. But even still with that, there's the (still kind of often) occasion where it just happens too quickly. So I'm curious about that whole "muscle flexing" thing. Will that really work?

Posted Image

#22 El Duce

El Duce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted December 08 2005 - 11:31 PM

I tried, lol, Doesnt really work...unless maybe I did it like 30 mins before...I am a horndog :o

try some drugs or get circumcise....who knows it might not ever come again.

#23 Nickmast

Nickmast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted December 09 2005 - 08:49 AM

Idesign is correct. This happens to just about everyone. Just because you slide inside her doesnt mean you cant pull out and move on to sumthing else. I always liked going down on her, slide in her real fast and fuck hard, pull out, go down on her, Repeat. Drives em crazy and gives you time to recover. After a while they will be begging you to cum.

#24 cbrmale

cbrmale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted December 09 2005 - 05:42 PM

PC muscle exercises, and using the PC muscle during sex does work. You have to strengthen the muscle before it will work, and keep doing exercises for 10 or 15 minutes each day. The other thing is not to go too fast too early, or if you do to slow down and use the PC muscle to calm down.

We all get a bit over-excited, but PC muscle work enables any man to recover the situation and continue and last as long as he and his partner like. Just slow down or stop thrusting and squeeze hard and the urge to come will go away if you do it right.

By the way, just because 10 to 20 minutes of intercourse is good, it doesn't mean that 30 or 40 minutes is necessarily better. Even if you are enjoying it, your partner may not be.

The average time of thrusting intercourse is 7 minutes for single guys and 11 for married guys. This is the findings of two seperate surveys down in the recent past covering some thousands of couples. So the range 5 to 10 minutes for single guys and 10 to 15 for married guys would be what you should be aiming for. It is obvious why married guys last longer; they are getting more sex and therefore more practice at perfecting their technique.

Cbrmale

lol, does flexin' that muscle thing really work? I have this whole "cum too quickly" problem too. Or at least, I used to have it really bad. I'm getting better. For me, it kinda used to be like "oh man, I feel it" and then I just let it go. But I think I learned to feel it, and then throw my mind into something completely irrelevant. Like, looking into her eyes, or just at her face, or her breasts, or whatever. And I'll just try to focus on that for a second, and then I'll jump to something else. Or I'll think about something competely off the wall, like...firetrucks or something. But even still with that, there's the (still kind of often) occasion where it just happens too quickly. So I'm curious about that whole "muscle flexing" thing. Will that really work?

#25 WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger

Corporate Slave #34

• Members
  • 2,963 posts

Posted December 09 2005 - 05:58 PM

well, just stay awake after the first go around, try a bit of cunnilingus, then you should get up again after a few minutes and hopefully last a bit longer.

not only do i want the Steelers to win, I also want the city of Pittsburgh to pillage the city of Seattle.

#26 Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker

Darth Mysterious

• Members
  • 4,462 posts

Posted December 10 2005 - 02:26 PM

I've been thinking about this... And I've come to my own coclusion that it might just be better to let her know you'll be cumming in a few seconds... And this is the part that's important. If you cum that quick, obviously your partner turns you on that much.. So EXPRESS IT. Tell her you're gonna cum real quick BECAUSE she turns you on so much..like, WAY, WAY much. I mean, wouldn't most girls be at least a little flattered by this? Of course, do NOT EVER fake any of this stuff. Be truthful when you say she turns you on a lot.

Hopefully she'll grant you of that first release. After that, you should be better prepared. The following will be more or less a repeat of what other posters have said already. Now it's her turn(preferrably, she's had her turn first), so give her the pleasure she deserves. Know where she loves to be touched, and slowly and gradually work her up until she's begging for her own release. Yes, as Wayfaring have mentioned, cunnilingus is an EXCELLENT thing to do for her.

By the time you're done and she's had an orgasm or two, you'll most likely be rock hard again. I know I will be. ;) After that, you should be able to last a bit longer... But really, don't fret the first little while anyway, because I think cumming quick is more or less a given. Just remember, orgasms are GOOD. :) Don't let it turn into something else just because it arrives really fast.
There's Peter Pan in each of us.

#27 listen to screw

listen to screw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted December 19 2005 - 01:41 AM

Hey everybody, I need some help. For some reason whenever I have sexual intercourse with my girlfriend, or in that matter, with every girl I have ever been with, I dont last longer then usually maybe 3-5 minutes after we start having intercourse, and I hate it, Is there anything wrong with me? And how can I prevent being "done" so fast?

Please help! Its embarassing for me! :(

Thanks.

try thinking of other shit while youre fucking her. like think of building a house with some bricks
Posted Imageborn and raised in Texas. sippin drank, jammin Screw, blowin sweets is how we do

#28 Davino

Davino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted December 25 2005 - 08:20 AM

good advice, L2S
Posted Image

#29 PurpleGel

PurpleGel

• 1,673 posts

Posted December 25 2005 - 07:12 PM

nickmast, good stuff with the alternating between sex and goin down on her. i'll have to do this more often.

i also heard somewhere that younger men tend to come quicker, regardless, and i know it's not just because they're less experienced--it's also a biological thing. it's damn hard to last very long when you're having natural sex--feels too good...
it's just a glitch in the system. relax.

#30 Panterica

Panterica

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted January 11 2006 - 03:09 AM

of course their is NOTHING wrong with you--lots of guys cant hold thier cum, but just b/c you cum it doesnt mean you have to stop. After you cum, just keep going, your young and can go like a bunny rabbit. So next time you have sex and cum, dont stop fucking. Your penis will stay hard and you can have multiple orgasms and ejaculate multiple times with out going limp.
trust me
Have fun!!

arnt you a lesbian :P?