Ejaculate/Cum too fast?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Vault, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Vault

Vault Member

Hey everybody, I need some help. For some reason whenever I have sexual intercourse with my girlfriend, or in that matter, with every girl I have ever been with, I dont last longer then usually maybe 3-5 minutes after we start having intercourse, and I hate it, Is there anything wrong with me? And how can I prevent being "done" so fast?

Please help! Its embarassing for me! :(

Thanks.

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

masturbate before you have sex with her (as in, earlier in the day).... tends to make men last a little bit longer

3. Vault

Vault Member

I tried, lol, Doesnt really work...unless maybe I did it like 30 mins before...I am a horndog :eek:

4. hippypaul

hippypaul Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That works and there are creams you can buy that numb the skin of the penis a little that help you to last longer. The main thing is foreplay - if you have used your hands and mouth right she has got off a lot before you and her even start. That way any she is ready to keep having organisms and there is not as much pressure on you to last a long time. Also do not stop when you cum. Still lots of fun things you can do. Vibrators and toys are nice for both of you to use also. Do not make the penis the center of your sex life.

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

condoms? desensitizing cream? Maybe when you are masturbating, try to hold back from orgasming... build up your endurance that way

6. Vault

Vault Member

What about Stamina-RX?

7. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

of course their is NOTHING wrong with you--lots of guys cant hold thier cum, but just b/c you cum it doesnt mean you have to stop. After you cum, just keep going, your young and can go like a bunny rabbit. So next time you have sex and cum, dont stop fucking. Your penis will stay hard and you can have multiple orgasms and ejaculate multiple times with out going limp.
    trust me
    Have fun!!

8. Vault

Vault Member

It does get a little limp...but not really a whole lot, heh, I just hate cummin that fast, does anybody know about Stamina-RX? Or other things I could do?

9. idesign

idesign Member

I guess I'm a virgin...this is my first post. I'm going to give it from a woman's point of view...hope you don't mind

To me, what your describing, as far as fucking goes, is a quickie. A quickie is what I want
    when I don't have a lot of time to devote to a good sexual encounter. First off..plan on a few hours when you start taking off your girls clothes. Just because you put your cock in her doesn't mean you can't take it out and enjoy her another way before you cum. Fuck her slow for a while...don't concentrate on anything except pleasing her. TALK to her. If she likes dirty talk, then go for it...if she likes sweet talk, then take that route. Then give her a few hard fucks and pull out. Play some more..fuck some more..draw it out until she's begging for you to fuck her hard...then you can cum. I've known a lot of guys who think that once their cock is in that its over...doesn't have to be that way and it shouldn't be unless you only have time for a quickie.

10. spaddy

spaddy Member

ummmm, try this out

there is a muscle like between ur balls and ass, its the muscle u use to stop peeing in the middle of peeing, im sure u know what i mean, ur taking a piss and when u want to stop u squeeze this muscle, it will also make ur penis jump a little, u can make it dance lol. well if u exercise this muscle enough u can stop ur cum from cuming too, i used to be able to hold myself from ejaculating and maintain my erection, and do this several times in a row until i finally threw in the towel, to exercise it just like, tense the muscle for a few seconds release, do it again and again for like 10 times, and do that maybe 3 times, and also try doing long flexes of it, for like 10 sec long, these are the ones that will matter, cause when ur about to come ur going to need to flex it strong and for a good chunk of time till the feeling passes and ur safe again. hope this helps, all else fails take anti-depressents lol, i used to be on those i could barely ejaculate if i wanted :p crazy side effect

11. Vault

Vault Member

Dude, thats hard, but ill give it a shot, haha, sounds like fun...but I just tried it, I need practice! It aint easy flexin that muscle. lol

12. Green

Green Iconoclastic

nvm, ehhh

13. Vault

Vault Member

Whats that supposed to mean?

14. StarBlaze

StarBlaze Member

Vault, Most of those products like Stamina RX are not worth the money. The best fix is what was suggested before, and it also works for women who want more intense orgasms (Not organisms, LOL!) Keep flexing that pelvic floor muscle! :3

15. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

i think that like 90% of guys have that problem. i've never really heard anything to work.

spaddy, what kind of antidepressants were you on? i heard that is a side effect, but i was on some for a while for other things and it didn't change a thing sexually.

16. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

just ignore all sexual urges for a moment an conciously desencitize yourself, or think of cars... unless your a car person and that make u go faster then think of the marenada trench in the atlantic,... unless that reminds u of a vagina, or think of how those birds pick bugers out of water buffalos nostrils... unless your an animal lover... in this last case get off the girl bcause animal loving is how that one std got started, w/ the greek sheepfarmer... damn wat is it called?

17. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

just ignore all sexual urges for a moment an conciously desencitize yourself, or think of cars... unless your a car person and that make u go faster then think of the marenada trench in the atlantic,... unless that reminds u of a vagina, or think of how those birds pick bugers out of water buffalos nostrils... unless your an animal lover... in this last case get off the girl bcause animal loving is how that one std got started, w/ the greek sheepfarmer... damn wat is it called? Syphilis
    yes got it... well i dont personally have it... i just remembered it

18. The Tealady

The Tealady Member

I just wanted to add some comfort to everyone by saying, there's no such thing as premature ejaculation, it's called efficiency.

19. Cheeky

Cheeky Member

20. MarvlMan

MarvlMan Member

quivers likes this.