• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 hiro

hiro

pursue it

• Members
  • 10,430 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:26 AM

How should I deal with my messy roommate? She is in Chicago this weekend but when she gets back I want to talk to her about using her own stuff and make some boundaries. In the beginning it wasn't a big deal but now she is taking some liberties.
Posted Image

I've learned that a 3 year old female human is the cutest most adorable mammal in the animal kingdom when they really want something from you.

#2 Therefore...

Therefore...

Antidentite

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:32 AM

Just talk to her about your conserns. Just have a conversation and don't make a big deal out of it.
Posted Image

But they said that there was something that got to them more than the words of the songs.
And that was the beat!

-Devil's Advocate-
DJ Shadow

#3 hiro

hiro

pursue it

• Members
  • 10,430 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:37 AM

I was thinking about that but she gets all wiggy and says okay Emily I got it but doesn't mean it because she doesn't like conversations involving being an adult. She burnt my carpet with my hair straightener and I told her to do her hair in the bathroom and she didn't!
Posted Image

I've learned that a 3 year old female human is the cutest most adorable mammal in the animal kingdom when they really want something from you.

#4 Therefore...

Therefore...

Antidentite

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:44 AM

That sucks. Sounds like you'll have to repeat yourself a few times. Unfourtunately, she'll end up saying that you're nagging her. Dunno, sounds like a sticky situation.
Posted Image

But they said that there was something that got to them more than the words of the songs.
And that was the beat!

-Devil's Advocate-
DJ Shadow

#5 hiro

hiro

pursue it

• Members
  • 10,430 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:56 AM

Haha I hear ya. Oh well if I nag her I nag her, she is an adult and should be able to listen to what rules there are.... like burning the house down, etc.
Posted Image

#6 Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow

Flower Child

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:57 AM

i AM the messy roomate!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I celebrate myself, and I sing myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me
as good belongs to you.

- Whitman

#7 hiro

hiro

pursue it

• Members
  • 10,430 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:59 AM

Okay what would you want to hear if someone was to talk to you about being messy. Aside from hearing nothing.
Posted Image

#8 ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture

• 1,870 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 09:40 AM

Hey, it could be worse. I had a messy, sociopathic, tweaker roommate for 14 months. That was such hell. Good luck w/ your dilema.

#9 Lodog

Lodog

killing them softly

• Members
  • 9,591 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 09:44 AM

Then start locking up your shit or don't leave it out in the open. Subtle things like that will at least give her a hint.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/picture.php?albumid=8700&pictureid=98144

#10 wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77

The Wiz

• Members
  • 4,560 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:26 PM

When she walks in the door-calmly look her in the eyes and then beat the fucking shit out of her with a Broom.

Posted Image

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

#11 hiro

hiro

pursue it

• Members
  • 10,430 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:27 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA wow that made me laugh.
Posted Image

#12 Xac

Xac

• Members
  • 8,605 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:29 PM

When she walks in the door-calmly look her in the eyes and then beat the fucking shit out of her with a Broom.

Would have been funnier if you didnt include the word "fucking" still its violent but ironic so i like it!
Posted Image

I've been on the run, this shadow weighs a ton.

It's starting to make sense to me.

No, no, I can't really make you love me.
No, no. I can't really make you love me.

Im haunted.

#13 wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77

The Wiz

• Members
  • 4,560 posts

Posted October 15 2005 - 08:39 PM

Would have been funnier if you didnt include the word "fucking" still its violent but ironic so i like it!

When she fucking walks in the fucking door.
Fucking calmly look her in her fucking eyes and then beat her with a broom.
Better?

Posted Image

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

#14 hiro

hiro

pursue it

• Members
  • 10,430 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 07:48 AM

Hahaha still funny to me. She comes home tonight and although I can't do that to her I will mention that to her.
Posted Image

#15 Therefore...

Therefore...

Antidentite

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 09:49 AM

Personally, I think it's funnier for having the word "fucking" in it.
Posted Image

And that was the beat!

-Devil's Advocate-
DJ Shadow

#16 lynsey

lynsey

Banned

• Banned
  • 19,097 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 10:19 AM

Hah I knew it was you! That just verifies it. He was a fucking trip....made me not smoke around you though since I didn't want to be forced into conversations with him on your balcony.

Hey, it could be worse. I had a messy, sociopathic, tweaker roommate for 14 months. That was such hell. Good luck w/ your dilema.

Don't be sexist-Bitches hate that

#17 ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture

• 1,870 posts

Posted October 16 2005 - 12:39 PM

Hah I knew it was you! That just verifies it. He was a fucking trip....made me not smoke around you though since I didn't want to be forced into conversations with him on your balcony.

Ehh????? I live in florida... Sounds like you know the maniac though lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users