Girls, do you measure up? - Big labia important

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnschlong, Oct 13, 2005.

1. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

We always hear about boys and their schlongs. But did you know that men find the looks and size of the vulva important too?

New research indicates that an overwhelming majority of men prefers women with big, luscious pussy lips. The research was carried out in order to understand the bizarre trend of labia-reductions. Apparently, some women are ashamed for their big lips, while men prefer them and find them beautiful and precious. (The statistical difference is significant here: over 80% preferred big clearly visible lips or even huge meatflaps, while only 10% preferred smaller lips; 10% didn't care. So men do not like "infantile non-pussies". They want meat.)

So girls, are you proud of your big lips? Have you ever measured them? (Stretch the labia minora as far as you can, then measure them). Or do you exercise and use labia-stretching techniques? In short, do you measure up?

For those who want to learn more about labia-stretching, here's a good overview of the techniques: http://www.labiastretching.com/

And a good overview of the issues in a theme-site: "The Irrestistible Sex Appeal of Women With Big Labia", here: http://www.sexylabia.com/index.html

So do you measure up?:)

Soncho33 likes this.
  2. nesta

nesta Banned

if any guy told his girl he doesnt like her pussy, he deserves to be slapped in the face with the more unfriendly end of a rake.

who the fuck honestly cares how big the labia are? not me. yeah, i have preferences as to what i find attractive, but thats not the kind of thing you can be picky about, and it certainly isn't a good thing to imply that a girl must look one way or another "down there" to be considered sexy or desirable. there's already too much pressure on women to look a certain way in nearly EVERY other regard, we don't need to start with a whole new crock of shit to make the majority of women feel inadequate....

Soncho33 likes this.
  3. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

honeslty, why would it be so important? why would a woman get surgery to make her vulva smaller?
    oh man, why not be happy with what we've got!

I absolutely loooooove my kitty because it's mine and i find it pretty, because it belongs to me! i have no idea if its big or small, i dont know what to compare it to, and using a ruler to measure it, sounds a bit too much.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i've got a moose-knuckle. pretty big. i like it. but then, i've only seen one i didn't like.

my husband loves it, too. thinks it's very pretty. sometimes he just sits and looks at it. but again, he's a big appreciator of the pussy, whatever it looks like.

Soncho33 likes this.
  5. mynameiskc

yeah, the one i didn't like just didn't look well kept, and perhaps was a biohazard.

6. benj

benj Member

I absolutely agree with you on this one. I've know that some women have actually had their labia reduced in size by plastic surgery. Why??? I love big lips, especially the kind that hang down. I love to grab hold of them and pull open the pussy really wide so can get my tongue inside as far as possible. Hell, I'm getting a big hard-on just writing this!

Soncho33 likes this.
  7. mynameiskc

i like chewing on them a bit, especially when they're all fluffy or juicy. very nice.

8. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Nesta, let's not be dense! :)

It's precisely because some women apparently inflict more pressure on themselves, that they resort to labia reductions - while men like all pussies, but think it's great when they have one with big lips.

It's time someone tells these insecure women that they do not have to be ashamed about their lips! On the contrary!

It's not very important, but when women start to use plastic surgery to remove something that most men love, there's something strange going on.

I have nothing against labia-surgery, if a woman feels more comfortable with smaller lips, that's fine. But all we can say is: if you're in doubt, keep your lips, because "we" love them.

It's not that important, most men love all kinds of pussies, and most men just have a preference for well developed butterfly pussies. That's all.:)

If my girlfriend were to ask me if I had preferences, I would honestly tell her what I like. If she then decided to start labia-stretching exercises, I would encourage her. But of course only if the topic is addressed by her.

No stress, just preferences and aesthetic joy.

9. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

I love pussy for what it is. I've heard or read that women with a large labia minora achieve quicker orgasms, because of the thrusting motion involved in sexual intercourse draws the labia minora inside the vaganal opening more, which intern stimulates the clitoris better. I think I saw this on Berman & Berman. It’s always good to learn new and different techniques, to please your partner. Hell, I’m open minded for just about anything in the heterosexual experiences. Hey ladies, if I'm wrong please let me know.

10. mynameiskc

you know, i hadn't even considered if this was about labia majora or labia minora. i have large, puffy outer labia, and my comparison, small labia minora. one of my girlfriends had absolutely huge inner labia, and getting off during ordinary intercourse was a cinch for her. but come to think on it, she DID express some discomfort with the size of her inner labia. is THAT the labia they're talking about reducing? that would be a crying shame.

11. Dudley Do Right

Hey KC, that's the one. Speaking of your girlfriends discomfort is it because it's painfull or because she is ashamed of the size of her labia minora? Just curious.

12. Dudley Do Right

Hey KC, that's the one. I love large puffy outer labia. Speaking of your girlfriends discomfort is it because it's painfull or because she is ashamed of the size of her labia minora? Just curious.

13. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

mine are large, when i was younger i was really embaressed by it because everyone else i ever saw theirs was hidden... but now i think my lips are pretty damn sexy and most guys think so too they suck on the cock.;)

2 people like this.
  14. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

KC, we're talking about the labia minora, the inner lips. In our culture, men love to see big inner lips; in other cultures, there are entire rituals devoted to butterfly worshipping, notably in East Asia, where labia stretching is very common and encouraged - if you look at Japanese girls' pussies, you'll see that many have huge lips; you also find them in the famous erotic Japanese paintings (the 'Shunga tradition' dating back to the 8th century, but popular until the 20th). You'll see only women with huge labia.
    In many African cultures, they're a sign of sexual attractiveness and fertility too.

It seems like the love for big labia minora is nearly universal.:)

Soncho33 likes this.
  15. Prince Astaroth

Prince Astaroth Member

Hmm... I never thought of that, but it makes sense when you think about it. Personally, I think that if labia is too big then would be kind of gross though, and so would too small.

16. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

mine inner lips are weird, like one's average size, I guess, and the other one is kinda big, it can be seen from the outside a little bit from certain angles... I was gonna cut it with a razor blade, but if men think it's pretty... then I don't care anymore. I'm an insecure freak

edit: okay I just measured them, one is small, half an inch, and the other one is medium, one inch. so weird...

17. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

:eek:

18. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

lol I know... someone told me it didn't hurt at all, like, in a bath, to just cut a little bit of it, and it it would leave no scar at all, but don't worry, I'm not gonna do it, I was kinda joking

19. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I have medium...
    and that's real good after having two kids, lol

20. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

You've managed to freak me out a little bit.

Congratulations!