Where in the world can one freely score synthetic opioids?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Rearden Metal

Rearden Metal Member

Open question: Is there a location, anywhere on earth, where one can simply walk into a store and purchase as much Oxycontin/Dilaudid/Fent/etc. as one desires? A sanctuary of freedom, where strong opiates can be obtained as easily as MJ in Holland? Transporting it across international borders is an entirely different subject, and not relevant to what I'm asking.

Second question: (This one is probably easier) Does a location exist where doctors are allowed to prescribe these drugs to individuals suffering from severe depression, have tried literally dozens of different medications and techniques to solve the problem, and can only find a measure of relief by using opiates?

Thanx in advance for any helpful replies.

2. nesta

nesta Banned

strong opiates? not to my knowledge. i'm not positive. someone posted something about getting it in africa, but it wasn't even firsthand experience for them. i'm sure there are places with more lenient laws, however, where a doctor could prescribe them without any worries, even if they arent prescribed for pain.

and then remember that codeine, if nothing else, is available otc in a number of countries. it might be mixed with APAP, but its a simple matter of a cold water extraction to seperate the two.

3. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

Ive heard in mexico some pharmicies can give it to uwithout prescription or sumthing like that

4. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

mexico! haha you can get that stuff there alright

5. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

i cant control myself when i have to pay 40 for an 80mg OC.. let alone getting them otc for cheap

6. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

India. Friend of mine went there and payed 25 cents for a 2mg xanax. He bought like 40 of 'em.

7. Rearden Metal

Rearden Metal Member

Thanx for your help. India is a place I also see as promising, but whenever I ask anyone who's been there, they tell me about people easily scoring benzos*, K, MJ, and shrooms...but nobody seems to know anything about opiates.

Mexico may be overrated. I combed Cozumel while there on a cruise ship stop. Despite having decent connections and doing the legwork, the answer there was unanimous: Four years ago, one could score oxy in Mexico, but a government crackdown put a stop to that. All you can find these days in Cozumel is that neo-percodan useless crap. Perhaps things are better in border towns like Tijuana.

*Xanax is a benzo, not an opiate. I can get all the benzos I want from my doc.
    While a semi-useful sedative, they do absolutlely nothing for my depression issues.

8. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

In india and alot of countrys outside the US, strong opiates arent widely prescribed, mostly codeine. So its actualy pretty damn hard to find any good opiates outside the US.

9. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I heard a while ago that T-3s were otc in Canada. Also, you have the benefit of not being in a foreign-speaking third world toilet bowl.*

*Qubec excepted.

10. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Yea you are right Eugene.

11. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

no they're by perscription, you can however get tylonol w/codine over the counter. These are tylonol, caffiene and 10 mg of codine. Most doctors perscribe t-3's pretty liberally though. oh and quebec is not a toilet bowl, it's an ash tray...