Have you ever been with a transexual?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Rigamarole, Sep 29, 2005.

1. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

We need to clarify a few things here. . .

A transvestite is a man who likes to wear women's clothing. He is not necessarily gay or bisexual. In fact, many such cross-dressers are married heterosexual men.

A drag queen does the same thing. Only he is clearly gay and makes no attempt to hide it.

A female impersonator is, as the term implies, a male entertainer who performs as a woman -- impersonating female celebrities -- for a living. Jim Bailey is perhaps the most famous performer in this field.

A male-to female transgender is a man who, for varying reasons, feels himself as a woman trapped in a man's body and alters his appearance and mannerisms to live full-time as a woman short of having the actual sex-reassignment surgery. Interestingly enough, many such individuals are likely to be bisexual.

They're also known in scientific circles as pseudo-hermaphrodites. A true hermaphrodite -- nowadays called intersexed or intergendered -- is a person who was actually born with both male AND female genitalia. Nearly all adult true hermaphrodites live full-time as women. No one knows how many true hermaphrodites there are in the United States.

A male-to-female transsexual is the same as a male-to-female transgender, except he has gone through with the surgery and now lives totally as a woman.

Would I be open to having a transgendered girlfriend? Being bisexual myself, I certainly wouldn't rule it out. In fact, because I'm that rare breed of bi male who came out relatively late in my life after two decades of living exclusively as gay, having a transgendered girlfriend would be a blessing -- both for her and for me.

-- Skeeter

2. chappy>

chappy> Member

what the hell am I doing in here?

3. soccergirl

soccergirl Member

I could never go through with it.

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

why did you even click this thread if you think it's sick? .. I personally would never have a sexual relationship with a transexual, but why don't you try to be a little more tolerant?

5. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

I'm a girl, and I never would

6. Amos

Amos Member

I AM Trance Sexual

7. makno

makno Senior Member

ive had sex on amtrack trains [yes we had a roomie thing ].....am i a trainsexual .??

8. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

:rolleyes:

South Park is about satire; if you were in any way educated on trans issues, you'd understand how it fits that. It was making fun of how things were ran in the 1970's, when gay men who thought this was the deal, flocked to have sex changes done... Whatever, intolerance is something I expect to encounter every so often; especially from people who don't understand the struggle of gender dysphoria.

9. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Member

A guy with boobs would be hot.

10. codeinecaper

codeinecaper Member

yeah, gender dysphoria = mentally unstable

satire, so you agree its funny, bad azz

what makes you think the premise had anything to do with the 70's if these type of retarded "i'm a man but i'm emotionally sensitive like a girl, so maybe i am a girl on the inside " (even though they dont have their brain) acts are done to this day? the point was, these people are sick and crazy, thus South Park's use of Mr. Garrison to express that opinion, ass.

11. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

wow. you are very closeminded, and ignorant.:)

12. codeinecaper

codeinecaper Member

wow. somebody has gender confusion issues. would you like me to chop off your wee wee and turn it inside out? :D

"why would you even click on the link if you think its sick dur dur dur dur dur"
    to express my opinion, ass

13. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Sounds to me that YOU'RE the one who's got problems, fella. You're broadcasting your intolerance of trans people so loudly and clearly to everyone on this board that you probabaly don't even realize that you're also broadcasting your insecurity about YOURSELF.

In this day and age, only those who are insecure about themselves would bother to express feelings such as yours.

-- Skeeter

14. codeinecaper

codeinecaper Member

ah yes, the 'ol i hate gays so i'm gay, i hate tranny's so i wanna be a tranny psychological tolerance tactic, riiiiiiiiiight buddy boy.

"i hate cops!(really do) maybe i just want to be a cop. :( "

lmao, nice logic
    skeet! skeet! skeet!

i dont know bout you, but if i believe something is wrong, i'll express that belief, beeeyooootch!

"in this day and age" gimme a break. obviously all this population growth of queers, trannys, and mainstream metros has gone to your head.

15. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Then WHY do you have such a HOSTILE attitude?

And by the way, calling me a "beeeyooootch!" (bitch) only exposes you as a sexist fool and reinforces my point.

-- Skeeter

16. codeinecaper

codeinecaper Member

because, you silly sack of worthless shit, i believe ITS WRONG!! damn dude, what a fukkin pussy, i guess you wouldnt fight for something you believed in if it came down to it, would you

an my calling you a bitch is simply saying i think you sir are a bitch. take it like you like, but i think its funny you inhibit yourself by calling me "foolish", wow, i'm hurt

17. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Keep up the name-calling. . . All you're doing is revealing to everybody what kind of person you REALLY are.

Let me tell you something. I'm old enough to be your father. I've been called far worse names than that in my lifetime, including the N-word. So you can't hurt me with your insults. There's nothing you can say to me that isn't a reflection of YOU.
    So go ahead, punk...Make my day! Gimme your best shot. . .It'll just bounce off me and blow up in your face.

'Nuff said.

-- Skeeter

18. codeinecaper

codeinecaper Member

alright, enough old man
    so your'e elderly, decrepid, your dick prolly dont work, and u think your Clint Eastwood, big whoop

i'm just happy you realized i dont sugar coat shit for anyone's sake and wear my heart on my sleeve, thank you

and i'm not even trying to "hurt" you with words
    you can really only hurt someone physically
    so quit being an over-tolerant softy
    just cuz trannies buy your depends

19. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:rolleyes:

You STILL don't get it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:rolleyes:

There's no fool like one who's too wrapped up in his own biases to realize that he's making a total ass of himself in front of the whole world.

Instead of making me angry, you're making me LAUGH at you for your foolishness.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!:rolleyes:

-- Skeeter

20. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My mom told me that she took a transsexual home from a gay-bar in the late 70s :)