Cheap prostitutes: Tijuana

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Rigamarole, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

I admit, I fucked some of the cheap putas that line up in the street in Tijuana, and I liked it.

One girl I actually liked and found out she was from the city I stayed in in Mexico for 6 months.

With others, it was obvious that they just wanted to get it over with but that just made them suck my dick more furiously and I must say it turned me on quite a bit.

I was also turned on because I had absolutely no concern for their pleasure. I felt free to please myself without worrying about judgement or inadequacy on my part.

Disclaimer: yes, of course I always used protection. They are actually pretty adamant about it themselves, they won't suck you without a condom on and they even use toilet paper to jerk you so as to avoid contact (very romantic, I know). While despite this I don't doubt there may be some STD's floating around among them, I felt quite safe about it with a condom.

2. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Out of curiousity, how much do they charge for head?

I've never been with a prostitute. Thought about it some though

3. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

The ones that stand on the street, just for head, 20 bucks. Maybe even lower. 30-35 for sex. There are some pretty good looking ones out there, and of course dogs too but there's a ton to choose from. They are pretty desperate for your cash so you can talk them down and get a number of different things but you have to negotiate and be absolutely clear beforehand on what you want, or else they will try to upsell you all kinds of ways. (like saying it's extra for them to take off their top etc.)

Otherwise you can go in the club and pick up a real bombshell for about 50-60. (that would be head + sex)

4. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Thats crazy

5. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

Now, maybe this is just me, but if I were to BUY sex, I wouldn't be looking for the cheapest whore possiable. Wouldn't be looking to save some coin...

call me crazy, but if something is really cheap, I start to wonder why its so cheap.

6. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Hey baby,

We do what we gotta do. Of course I want a real relationship. Romance, trust, and respect with a partner. I want that more than anything.

But in the meantime I get horny. And why spend more when all I want is a warm orifice to stick my dick in knowing where I can get it for cheap?

(it ends up costing us either way you know. I'm a businessman so I like to think in terms of cost-benefit analysis)

7. icedteapriestess

I wasn't judging you for buying sex.... all I was questioning is why it was so cheap.

Say you find something at the store that is super cheap, like say a can of soup. It is regularly a buck, but is on sale for 10 cents... you wonder what is wrong with it. Why it is so cheap?

and, to me, a $30 whore is the same sort of deal as a 10 cent can of soup... probably dinted to hell and way passed its expiration date... might even give you food poisoning.

but then again, you do what you gotta do.

8. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Touché. The funny thing about money though, is that the more of it you have the more stuff you get for free. [​IMG]

In those girls' defense though, Mexico is a different world than here. (I've lived there) They are beautiful and have as much potential as anyone but it's hard to recognize it when everything around you looks so dark and hopeless.

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I've never bought sex. I don't really have any moral problem with it, I just can't really get into it unless the girls really into me.

10. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Hey, give me a cheap bottle of Tequila and my standards will hit rock bottom around the fifth shot, and around the 10th all memories of the incident will be unrecollectable

11. icedteapriestess

I get that... been in some pretty interesting areas of SE Asia. Want to talk about cheap whores? I had a man offer my male friend his 7 yr old daughter for $20... his 14 yr old daughter was only $10.

12. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

I'm glad we could come to some understanding.

13. wow, you look at this a whole lot differently when you have had relatives in the business......

a whole lot different, I mean I make jokes about it and everything, but wow, the perspevtive change, amazing.........

14. Meeshka Chaukinov

Meeshka Chaukinov Senior Member

to quote J.Lo, even if you were broke, my love don't cost a thing.

15. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i think paying for sex is really sad. I dont mean to offend you at all, but I would be really put off by a guy who told me he has been with a prostitute. I would get the impression he devalues sex and women. It just feels wrong to me.

16. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Having been there in my misspent youth, I understand and agree to a point with Zeppelina. But you can't just assume that all prostitutes are where they are because they are forced to be. Sometimes survival calls for some fairly desperate measures. And if you get right down to it we're all whores in one form or another.

On the other hand, masturbation is free and doesn't involve the subjugation of others.