Are you noisy?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Melancholia, Jun 18, 2004.

?

Are you "noisy" in bed?

1. Quiet - nearly dead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Moan a little during orgasm

14 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Scream during orgasm

57 vote(s)
    63.3%
  4. Scream and moan from start to finish

19 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I think mine differs..if it is good than I will be noisy, if it sucks, well, maybe you will get a couple of moans..hehe
    No but really, I moan alot, I am big on moaning..but when I cum..that is when I am the noisiest..but I have to say that I am pretty noisy at times..
    I find it a very big turn on when guys moan and such...

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I just moan a little when I'm close to come...but I'm more of a heavy breather LOL! :sunglasse

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i moan a liitle. i heard of this guy that had an orgasm straight faced and said " and there i go" i'm tempted to do that but my gf doesn't think i can do it.

4. honey

honey Member

imma screamer. most of the men ive been with are quiet i sometimes feel like i have to reassure myself they are enjoying themselves as much as i am. ive tried to get them to be a lil vocal and once i tell them to do it cause i enjoy myself more they are more likely to do so.

5. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

I used to be with someone that once lied to me about his parents being home and then told me that they were home after I had this really loud ...you know. I spent the next like year totally embarrassed to look them in the eye. So what though, I loved him, It's just sex!!!!

6. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I can kinda corroborate this. But there is something to be said for letting it out and really cutting loose. That can kind of enhance it whereas keeping quiet can keep one mentally a little less excited overall. But sure, I can feel great sexual pleasure even without making much sound. It's 99% in my head in the first place.

I answered that I moan a bit during orgasm, but that's not exactly accurate. Yes, at orgasm, I don't exactly moan so much as my breath becomes louder, and I sort of "unnhhh, unnhhh" and sometimes "ohhhh, yeahhhh."

Now it's different, say, when a girl is sucking on me. That sensation, especially on the head of my penis, can get to be so intense that I writhe around and tense up my muscles and kind of gasp air through my teeth to keep from pulling myself away from her (that "the pleasure is too much to bear" thing).

I am wary of girls who get too loud, because it's easy for me to believe they're faking some of that, especially since I've been with satisfied girls who did not need to vocalize so much. But if it's genuine, then it's sexy as hell!

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

7. dspiel

dspiel Member

Well, only in terms of solo stuff.... usually I'm silent, though there are definitely times when it's *really* hard to not grunt or gasp or something. And if I relaly know no one can hear, sometimes I let myself make a little noise, and as soon as I break that barrier and allow myself to do that, then I'll make more noise.
    No tendency to scream I don't think, but if I don't need to hold back, I'll definitely be at least somewhat vocal.
    I don't know why guys feel the need to be silent. I've often felt the need because it's really necessary--dorm room with friends in adjacent rooms etc. But I don't know in general. Maybe it's some thing about guys not wanting to seem to be not entirely in control?

8. Evie Snatch

Evie Snatch Member

oh lordy that happened yesterday, to me. his dad was out (at the hardware store... is that irony?) so we felt free to try out the loud thing (i suggested it after reading this actually) and right as he was cumming, his DAD knocked on the door! it scared the shit out of me... bad situation... embarrassing, so embarrassing. but as you said, i love him, and it's just sex :0)

9. Kundalini

Kundalini Member

Depends on my mood, sometimes I can be loud... then there are the time when you have to be quiet... Talking dirty when I am in the mood :)
    I like to make noise!

10. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

I'm definitely a noise maker from begining to end. The begining is usually just a heavy breathing....but once im about to cum i do the whole typical "DONT STOP! OOH GOD DONT STOP! HARDER" shit, and then when i go, it's just a bunch of "oh yeah's" and "oh my god's" and "holy FUCK's" and "unh unh uuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh's" i find that if i can't make noise, i don't enjoy it half as much. Which is why masturbation SUCKS ASS cuz typically, someones always home!! lol....the other day when i was in the shower, i thought i was home alone, so i let 'er rip....just kidding. my roomates where definitely home, and definitely in the next room over. :rolleyes:

11. pasimachus

pasimachus Member

I guess normally I'm pretty quiet, except for right around the time I reach orgasm. My wife is pretty loud usually, which I find quite the turn-on :) She says she really has trouble being quiet at times when she has to be quiet, like when we're in a tent or at a relative's place. I guess I like to be loud sometimes if I'm feeling in the mood; recently we decided to cut loose and visit a club where people go to meet other folks for sex, and often end up doing it right there in front of everybody. We weren't looking to hook up with anyone else, but we WERE feeling like quite the exhibitionists! At one point we stripped off and went at it in the middle of a room in front of a bunch of people, and I really enjoyed making a lot of noise then. Anyone else here had an experience like that?

12. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

It depends with me. If they start getting noisy, were both normally yelling by the end

13. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

14. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

The only time I'm quiet is when I'm trying not to fart.

[​IMG]

15. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

haha.......

16. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

i scream and moan from start to finish........i feel that if i don't, i'm going to explode....lol

my noise levels make things awkward when there are other people in the house. I have to put my face in a pillow so as to quiet the noise because i can't help it.most of the time, right when i'm about to climax i start uncontrollably screaming out something along the lines of "fuck me!!! FUCK ME!!!"

it's so hot when a guy moans softly, it drives me nuts

17. hippygurl81

hippygurl81 Member

I am pretty quiet except for when things really heat up! I do moan & make noise & let my man know what he is doing is right! I am just a shy person though...

18. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I used to date this girl who was all shy and quiet but she turned into a real screamer when you put a hard one to her

19. Capn_Danger

Capn_Danger Member

Not this guy! I really let go when I have sex, even when I'm just masturbating alone. Moaning, raw language, grunting, growling, etc. depending on the kind of sex we're having. I don't scream at all, though: I'm very vocal, but not loud. And it's all totally an indicator of how much I like it, I never fake a single sound I make.

I HATE HATE HATE it when a woman fakes it or makes more noise than she normally would. It's often obvious, and it's a major turn off- like stop sex right there and go watch TV kind of turn-off! I want to pull my partner into a deep, deep pleasure, don't even think of robbing me of that by just pretending! :mad:

20. Capn_Danger

Capn_Danger Member

Wow, that would be such a rush, and a huge turn on! I hate disturbing people with my noises though, just 'cuz I think it's really inconsiderate if they don't want to hear it.