Are you noisy?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Melancholia, Jun 18, 2004.

?

Are you "noisy" in bed?

1. Quiet - nearly dead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Moan a little during orgasm

14 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Scream during orgasm

57 vote(s)
    63.3%
  4. Scream and moan from start to finish

19 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. Melancholia

Melancholia Member

Just curious what people sound like in their moments of passion - perhaps a bit of the voyeur in me tonight *wink*

I am a bit "vocal", and I can't help it - in fact, I find the more I let myself go and "ride the wave", the louder I get.

I also wonder why most men aren't as vocal as women during sex...

2. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

I'm none of those. I don't scream..I moan loudly. And I do it when it feels really good...and when I come. I just let them know they're doing a good job at whatever it is they're doing at the time.

3. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

i cant really let myself go and scream, b/c his parents are always sitting in the room next door! and when we come to my house, im always so nervous that my parents are going to come home and find us having sex, which scares me, so im always really tense at my house, way to tense to let myself scream :( i do moan a little though and talk dirty to him, to let him know that im enjoying it.

4. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I tend to moan but I never scream or talk. One time, my ex repeated some stuff I had said the night before. That's against the rules! There is no blood going to my head. I shouldn't be confronted with any of the nasty stuf I say during sex. I almost died of embarrassment. Needless to say, I haven't talked in bed since.

5. Bohemian_Child

Bohemian_Child Member

depends on the situation. i can hold it in with a lot of effort.. though concentrating so hard on not being heard can kind of add to it, the danger i guess.. makes it harder to be silent... but im quite a bit of a moaner, by nature... cant help it.

wanna hear a funny story? second time i had sex, at my then-bfs house... we didnt hear his dad come home, and i had a really intense one, i was moaning loudly... he was making noise too... about 2 minutes after we finished his dad knocked on the door and called him out into the hallway to give him a talk about 'now that you two are in a serious relationship....' i couldnt look his dad in the face for months. haha really wasnt funny at the time

6. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

why aren't guys noisier in the sack? i was with a guy years ago who really got into it. when we were fucking, he'd get totally lost in it, and moan & cry out all over the place. it was incredibly sexy! made for some of the best sex i ever had.

7. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Scream and moan from start to finish.... :D

8. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I had one guy tell me that guys don't need to make noise. And that the noise is not an indicator of how much they are liking it. That they usually fake the noise part, because they know we like to hear it. But that in reality, they can like it just as much and not make a sound. And that they like it when their women make lots of noise.... That was one guy's perspective...

9. kitty fabulous

i guarantee this guy was not faking the noise. that's what made it so hot. it was totally genuine.

once on a hot summer afternoon, i had the window behind my bed open...we were doing something rather kinky, and he was leaning almost against the headboard. when he came, he yelled really loud, right out the window. we were several floors up, and it seemed like we could hear his yell echoing all over the neighborhood. there was a restrauntdownstairs that had a deck in the back, and all the yuppies having lunch out there must have loved the sound effects. my man was utterly embarrassed, so i don't think he would have faked it.

damn he was good in bed! i have half a mind to call him, even though we're totally bad for each other...

10. Spidey_Cents

Spidey_Cents Member

I'm not loud, but my girlfriend definitely is. I think guys need something like an enjoy-o-meter above their heads so that the girl knows when he's having a good time. Of course... that could be a let down to a girl who's man isn't having a good time... Perhaps a little word like "good" or "yeah" now and then would be reassurance enough ; )

-Up the stairs the station where the act becomes the art of growing up.

11. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

i moan alot and my ex screams so fuckin loud i find it hilarious. at first i never moaned but after a while when the sex just started feeling like heaven i moaned uncontrollably. when my parenst are upstairs i can hold my moans in but i have to cover her mouth or let her bite my arm, but sometimes that doesnt work

12. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Once in a moment of ummm.. passion.. i told my boyfriend to scream, just to see if he would and i could tell he was trying to hold back and he goes, "no" and when I asked him why not his response was "because, I'm a guy!" I guess some guys think they're not allowed to scream. LoL

13. kitty fabulous

i love it when guys moan and cry out during sex! it turns me on like wild!

14. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

i have felt like screaming before but i held it in. i didnt want to get embarrassed. but next time i will if i feel it coming on. ooh i cant wait she always tells me that she wants to hear me scream lol

15. Evie Snatch

Evie Snatch Member

exactly-- why don't men make as much noise? i make a little noise, mostly moaning... almost wimpering occasionally i guess... but he's 100% silent so i feel a bit apprehensive to be more vocal.

men... what say you... more vocal women? or quiet?

16. mail_man

mail_man Member

Because most women are not as cool as you are...

17. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

Men aren't as vocal as women at any time. I am confident in myself and I don't mind a little moaning as I get more aroused. The more you get vocalise the sex, the better the sex feels, the better the sex feels, the more you vocalise it. I think a lot of men keep quiet because they lack deep down confidence in their sexual abilities.

Most of my female partners have been fairly silent, I have had a few girls who moaned and one who nearly brought the roof down. I think it had been a while since she had come... Again, the sexually confident girls were louder than the ones who clearly lacked confidence.

I like a vocal girl, as long as it is natural.

18. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Very. Very. Loud.

I have to stifle it most of the time (parents and brother upstairs), but when they're gone...;)It ruins it for me if I can't make any noise at all.

19. drewbee

drewbee Member

I tend to just breath pretty hard during sex. It would be just weird If I started screaming. lol If I was a female I think that would kind of turn me off... I understand heavy deep breathing and moaning... but screaming? lol hell no. But anyways when I get off I have tendencies to say "oh fuck baby" and things like that... the f word is almost always used for some reason lol.

20. TheStoon

TheStoon Member

i make tons and tons of noise, its great - although i wouldn't want to hear it played back!!! I don't necessarily scream, just grunts and groans and swearing etc, getting progressively louder!!

The best thing about noisy sex is it's so much fun when you absolutely, positively have to be quiet, trying to keep quiet when you're used to being noisy is the trickiest thing to do!