Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by shameless_heifer, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Patty, Whitney and Wendy are in the Bay Area. Kenny is in the Phoenix area here in Arizona.

2. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

Whitney Kellogg Santa Rosa.. in the book

3. shameless_heifer

Ace aka Bells is in SF

4. shameless_heifer

I miss Kenny,

He always takes the weekend off. Not that that's a bad thing. I just miss him when he's not here. He keeps the conversation going and he always has something fun to do or say.

I will be working on the forms for the feds. I won't be here much tomorrow. I also have a date with my great grand son tomorrow afternoon, we're going out to lunch and maybe the dollar store for some toys.

I hope Mariah isn't working overtime producing Wind, that would keep us inside all afternoon and we want to go outside and play. At least the wind has blown the clouds away and the Sun is shinning.

Love, Peace and Hippie Beads
    nailcakes

5. shameless_heifer

Good Morning Sug :coffee:

hava cuppa a joe. Is it as cold there as it is here? We're out of propane and have only the fireplace.

Needless to say it does not reach my office. My little space heater I keep under my desk went out last week and my desk is made of metal. My coffee won't stay hot. The weatherman says it will continue till the end of the week. I'll be a popsickle by then..lol

(gm rita, even tho you are still in bed )

6. shameless_heifer

Altho I am shivering and my hands are cold as ice I really can't complain. There are ones out there that are worse off the me.

I have so much in my life, my loved ones, my home, the respect of my community. I have my 'work' to keep me productive and I have God's grace.

My Angels are ever busy keeping me'In The Light' They have provided me with several attitude adjustments throughout the yrs. I live and learn and hopefully grow from my own shortcomings.

The most important thing, the most precious, is LOVE., for without LOVE and ones to share it all with, it is meaningless and unfulfilling. It does not shine, it is bland and tasteless.

There is Love in us all. We all have someone we love/loved. It is not something you keep to yourself, it was meant to be shared, carried on from one to the next happily and freely.

Each time Love is shared it grows, it gains strength and is eager to expand into infinity bringing all it has and holds to the Lovers of the Universe.

We unite to feed the Spirit of Love Incarnate. We mingle our energies to create our destiny to be free and loving individuals, making a better place to dwell with other loving spirits.

7. Ranger

Good mornln' Hun, it's maybe a little warmer here I've got all three space heaters going though. As to metal desk prob, put hot pad and/or trivet under cup.......drink faster?...lol...btw shop garage sales & thrift shops etc in august for heaters :)

8. shameless_heifer

I will keep that in mind. So where the heck is Spring.. it's suppose to be here by now. I heard the Groundhog shot himself bc he was Soo far off. Lost his credibility I suppose.

9. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

brrrrrrrrr. Yeah I know what you guys mean.

55 low over night.

Only getting to 80 by 4:30 this afternoon. Where is Spring.

Damn climate change. Damn coal plants.

Yumm Ground Hog stew with taters and carrots.

10. Scorpio Kenny

Was that GE pieces Patty? From Cole St. or was that Peppermint Patty?

I get my Ps confused. Not sure.

11. Ranger

Twas GE pieces Patty!

12. Scorpio Kenny

Cool. I remember her. Was she at Lower Cole Street where Leo Ron and Wendy and Mouseman and those guys lived?

Or is someplace else. Where? I can't recall.

THX

-----

Just wondering 'cause P Moodian was the same sign. I think.
    K

13. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

hey, all, mike bedell here, happy, healthy and full of gradatude abnd love

14. Scorpio Kenny

And it shows. Hi Mike!

15. shameless_heifer

Calling, calling, no answer, needing to communicate on form filing.. it is asking questions I do not know the answers to, or not understanding what they are asking for..It's mind boggling and my mind has already been boggled one time too many.

Did anyone read all this..I'm like, OMG.. really? " are you claiming to be excused from filing form 990 " IDK am I? This is just the first page. It gets wordier as I read.

One would need to be a Mastermind to figure all this out. I am good but I am no Mastermind. Those forms keep staring at me, like they know they have power over me. They burn my finger tips as I try to touch them. They blind my eyes when I try to read them. They laugh at me tauntingly and cruelly as I cringe in the corner shaking.

My speech is slurred as I try to speak, it comes out jarbbled as if I am speaking in tongues. My legs are weak and I can not run. My pistol is in the other room and I cannot reach it to choot the demon that dances on the white paper.

I am helpless to conquer this devil that degrades me. Time and time again, I go in to do battle but the firey breath of the dragon scorches my psychi in nightmares dreams of suffocation and impending doom.

Not once but thrice the beast has defeated me. My energies expire as the fight continues. I call on my legions to come to my aid as the cock crows twice.

16. Ranger

Take a deep breath and try to relax. You are merely filing a request to be allowed to not pay a voluntary income tax..............an exorcist, a priest, a shaman, and maybe a CPA......a wing and a prayer.....

17. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

im here for you sister cakes ill second whatever you do. love m.b.

18. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

should we have a meeting?

19. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

You are not alone mary. How can we help????

20. patty p

patty p Guest

I work at a nonprofit and have helped others get tax exempt status. If you need any help perhaps I can help you. It is a huge pain in the neck but is well worth the hassle.
    It can be very frustrating, I know. It is a big job to do on your own. Let us all help you.
    Weather in the Bay Area is nice. Expecting a little rain in a few days. This has been one of the driest years on record!
    As for Mike Bedell, let's get together this week. I work until 1:30 in the afternoons. Call me and let me know when you have some free time. It will be a great meeting, as you have become very wordy. Bring some of the poetry. I really enjoy it.