Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by shameless_heifer, Aug 18, 2005.

1. roamy

roamy Senior Member

no don't know him kenny.is he an indian?i did see them buffalos horns on heads,in the movies. stick with me to kid an i'll show ya things that the world has'nt even seen yet ha! ha! ask him has he any room in his tepee for goats:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: :)

2. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

himiss roamy, sag darel, kenny mike bedell checking in. Darel i will call you
    so we can set up the logistics. im so into making the trip and spending some time with you D. we hhave a bunch of catching up to do. thank you kenney for putting a fire under my ass. well familey im going to cut this short bc im not at home and im on a friends laptop love to all mike bedell

3. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

That rocks, Mike. Hippie ReUnion Time. Too cool.

ROFL roamy. I'm just trying to introduce you around to folks. Get Sag Darel to show you how to get to his face book page. Their you can see the buffalo horns, and see what I mean.

4. Good afternoon dear boy :seeya:

5. Scorpio Kenny

Hi etherea,

How's your evening going? Any campfires on the beach? Stars?

6. Our **** of a mayor doesn't allow fires on the beach. Even at San Juan in June which is very traditional - beach fires and everyone up all night - only town on the whole East coast that get to use fucking electric garden torches. Hardly the same is it?

7. Scorpio Kenny

Help to elect a new mayor! She's no Fun.

I can just picture a 100 people marching down the street carrying picket signs reading "She's No Fun" The TV news would have a ball with that one.

8. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Speaklng of beach bonfires during all the decades I lived in San Francisco it was a local tradition to have full moon bonfires at the beach and a New Years bonfire. In fact the beach there was the birth place of Burning Man. The feds have constantly made more complex rules pertaining to bonfires.

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/beach/sanfrancisco-beach-bonfires.html

9. Scorpio Kenny

Headline.

U.S. Government Outlaws Cavemen

10. Scorpio Kenny

So the page title says:

San Francisco Beach Bonfires - Bonfire Policy Ocean Beach
    San Francisco Beach Bonfire Policies
    Ocean Beach Fire Policy for groups under 25 people

Question:

if you have 26 or more people then none of those rules apply?

11. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

hello to any and everyone out there, mike bedell here. just starting my day off and its 2.30 in the afternoon. WOW, I love retirement from the rat race, not having to regulate my 24 hour dAY around the 8 hours that the
    machine demands. I'm discovering my natural flow. I'm like a sail boat and if the wind don't blow, the boat don't go. I never have been a human who
    could pace their eating and sleeping time. I eat when i'm hungry and I sleep when I'm sleepy. I could never force myself to lay down and wait for sleep to fall upon me. You know what? I feel a poem coming on so I'm going to sit in my CORNER lol and post. Thank yoyu again Mary for giving me my corner. love mike bedell

[​IMG]

12. Scorpio Kenny

Hi Mike, Glad that you're happy. I need to call you sometime when I'm awake. Which wasn't this past week. LOL

Hi, Grrrrrrr ! How's you're coffee? How's the cats?

13. Ranger

Just got my first sip....gave cats a sip of milk....waiting for :coffee: to kick in...and you?

14. Scorpio Kenny

Been up all night as per usual. LOL I milked the chickens and shoveled the elephant poop. You know. All that stuff.

How yer weather? Gonna be a good Day?

15. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

would somebody have sag darels phone number please

16. Scorpio Kenny

Job Done
    by phone.

Hi to the rest of you. YALL

17. Scorpio Kenny

Anybody ???

18. patty p

patty p Guest

Pisces Patty here. In 1971 or 72 we painted the Oak Street house red, white and blue. There were photos taken of us on the backyard roof. The first one was before we painted the house and everyone had their clothes on. The second one was after the house was painted and everybody was naked on the roof. Does anyone know if these photos still exist?
    Also spoke for awhile to Pisces Bob. It was great catching up. Hope everyone is doing well!

19. Ranger

Patty! How have you been? I've seen those pics, it'd be great to find copies. I've lost your contact info please email me...ranger77sf@yahoo.com

20. mike bedell

mike bedell Member

hey patty, mike bedell here, I was with Leslie on Cole st. Its good to hear from you. I saw yoyur post so I just wanted to say hello and if you speak
    with P Bob pass that helloi on to him.
    as to your question about the naked picture I know nothing about but someone else may. Have you reached a plato in your life where a picture of you naked on a roof in the Haight might be used against you? Lol
    If you have or have not been here before Patty, WELCOME HOME.

Everyone else, I spoke with Sag Darel o n the phone and we are set to look into each others eyes on the 5th of next month. Im going to catch a train to Sacremento and hes picking me up for the week end I would go as soon as my (watermellon) check got here on the first but the first falls on a monday and Darel is working as a day labor and I dont want him to miss any chance to work. THanks you guys for the kick in the butt. Im finding myself so excited I could pee my pants. this may be the right time to confess to you all that when i found this web site and my lost tribe the
    excitement has been shadowed by the feelings that i carried with me when i moved my loved ones out of the city after the burning of thePage st house. THese are the feelings I have carried every sence. WE WERE
    STANDING UP AGAINST THE MACHINE WITH NOTHING BUT LOVE IN OUR
    HEARTS WHAT WE WERE DOING WAS A GOOD THING FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT THE MACHINE. WE DREW OUR LINE IN THE SAND AND GOT OUR ASSES KICKED. AFTER A TASTE OF GOOD EARTH LOVE, SPIRIT AND BROTHER/SISTER HOOD i FOUND MYSELF ALONE, BROKEN HEARTED, SPIRITUALY CONFUSED AND POLITICLY ABUSED. SO I HAVE NOT ALLOWED
    MYSELF TO THINK ABOUT THE DAZE UNTIKL I CAME Across this web site
    thanks again Mary. anyway now that we are moving forward again withmuch wisdom under our belt i can see that its alright for me to be the loving, hopeful, happy hippie with hopes of making this a better world.
    the most amazing thing i have experianced through all this is how titanicly
    deep the love and bond that we have for eachother.WTF it has only grown deeper and stronger after all these years needing nothing to sustain it. IT JUST IS. even a cactus needs water now and then. i guess i can sum it up with what im learning LOVE WINS mike bedell