• Please log in to reply
9584 replies to this topic

#1 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted August 18 2005 - 01:35 AM

Welcome All Good Earth Family and Friends. Feel free to post your name and which house you were in. If you are looking for a family member post their name and leave a message.

For personal information click on the persons name and a menu will pop up and you can choose Private Message and leave your personal contact information there.

Brightest Blessing

SH
  • rrterdarc likes this

#2 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted August 18 2005 - 01:46 AM

Hello from Nailcakes.. aka shameless_heifer in Hip Forums.

I was with the Good Earth Commune from 70 till around 77 on and off. I lived at Underhouse with my son Jomie, on the corner of Oak and Cole with Shills&Diane, Count&Barbra, Painter Jimmy&Ellen, Whitney&Gloria, Jimmy Jang Jang and various others that passed through over the years.
I would love to connect with all my family members and friends from back in the daze, so feel free to leave a message.

Love Love Love
NC
  • rrterdarc likes this

#3 Ranger

Ranger

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,273 posts

Posted August 20 2005 - 11:29 AM

Hi Ranger here, I lived at the Nasty House with the Down Home Nasties and spent a lot of my time on the third floor of the Blue House working with Spacy Stacy and the gang. Since I came accross Shameless_heifer and Rita here we I have found Audreyannie another Nasty sister and Taurus Barbara from the Underhouse, and Audrey located Scorpio Kenny yesterday. I hope this network continues spreading and we can get the old family back in touch once more.

So sign in and leave a Howdy folks....
  • rrterdarc likes this
Walk in Balance...
.Posted Image

#4 audreyanne

audreyanne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted August 21 2005 - 09:54 PM

Me too!
  • rrterdarc likes this

#5 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted August 22 2005 - 04:06 AM

Blessings Audrey,

Glad you could make it.
  • rrterdarc likes this

#6 Ranger

Ranger

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,273 posts

Posted August 28 2005 - 09:08 AM

Owsley has been undergoing chemotherapy for the past week. he has throat cancer. Please wish him well, send some good energy his way. He has done many magical deeds to help change this world for the better.

With Eternal Love and Spiritual Discovery

http://www.hipforums...ead.php?t=29459

As I said in the above thread
  • rrterdarc likes this
Walk in Balance...
.Posted Image

#7 Ranger

Ranger

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,273 posts

Posted August 28 2005 - 09:12 AM

Owsley has been undergoing chemotherapy for the past week. he has throat cancer. Please wish him well, send some good energy his way. He has done many magical deeds to help change this world for the better.

With Eternal Love and Spiritual Discovery

As I said in the above thread Owsley is/was a little known for obvious reasons but well loved brother in the Church of the Good Earth....
  • rrterdarc likes this
Walk in Balance...
.Posted Image

#8 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted August 28 2005 - 09:34 AM

May Infinate Light fill Owsley with Healing Love and and Energy in every cell of his body and he become in balance once again with his higher self.

In Love and Light Brother
sh
  • rrterdarc likes this

#9 Mouseman

Mouseman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted August 28 2005 - 07:37 PM

Mouseman here from the Good Earth Lower Cole house. I am healthy, Happy and still a hippie: it's always been in the head not on top of the head. As contacts increase with old Family members my joy will increase.
Peace, Love and Good Vibes
  • rrterdarc likes this

#10 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted August 31 2005 - 04:21 AM

Hellloooo ((((Mouseman))))

So Glad you could make it my brother. Where's Wild Bill, Spud and the rest of the gang that's up there close to you. Send them a link to the thread if you have their email addys. ( I know I can do that too, but I don't have everyones e addy)

I sent a link to Barbara so when she feels better she can come and get together with us here. Our Family is coming together slowly but surely.

If you build it they will come..

Brightest Blessings Mouseman

sh
  • rrterdarc likes this

#11 JDBerl

JDBerl

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted September 25 2005 - 12:56 PM

Hey there Mouse, Cakes et al! Glad to have found this site! Cakes, you missed a good one last month up at Mouse's. I saw Wild Bill for the first time in about 25+ years, Spud was there too, all kinds of folks from way back ,,, it was good seeing all those guys,,, you should come up next year! Take care, J.D.

#12 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted September 25 2005 - 04:59 PM

((((JD))) Welcome to the forums Brother.. glad to see ya. I wanted to be there up at Woodpecker so bad, but it's hard to get away during harvest time and to leave the livestock..I did call and got to talk to Mouseman and Wild Bill.. It was a trip. So many memories, so many stories to tell.

I hope more are coming to touch base here in our thread, that would be cool to all meet up in here...so much has happened over the years. I would love to hear some adventures. Feel free to post stories, pictures, howdys or just what ever.

Great to hear from you JD
Brightest Blessings.

sh aka nailcakes

#13 jehene

jehene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted May 21 2006 - 12:59 AM

omg i have looked for years for some people from... church of the good earth...i was there the summer of 1971,,my name is LESLEY.. i remember mouseman very well.. i lived on oak st. in the basement with JERRY.. he passed away the following year...my closest friend was KATHY.. i remember jackie who was also from cleveland.. as i am..pisces patty.. RINI..MARION AND HER DAUGHTER 8 YEARS OLD ...VALERIE...RONNIE WHO WaS 5 YEARS OLD..CYRIL ISSACS THE ARTIST...WHITEY...AND MANY MORE,,I AM SO HAPPY THAT I FINALLY FOUND THIS SITE ... SHANTI....

#14 jehene

jehene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted May 21 2006 - 03:57 PM

hi again.. i was best friends with kathy B. she lived in a different house.. forgot which street..summer of 71... i recall that she ws a pisces.. she got married in 72 originally from pasedena , calif..she wrote me to tellme that jerry had died,, but i never knew how till i c ame bac to visit 1 night in october 72..i had a black cat i named blythe..i left her there when i went bac to cleveland..ive looked for people from GE since i bought my pc in 99..i was so surprised to finally find you..i was sure that if im looking for my friends from those days then they are looking as well..smiles and shanti

#15 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted May 22 2006 - 02:08 AM

Jehene, Welcome!!
I have been in touch with Mouseman, Wild Bill, Spud, JD, Eden, Ranger, Rita, Diane and Shills (altho they are not married anyore they still keep in touch). Eden knows where Mama Kitten is but I have talked to her yet.. Ohh yeah, I email Taurus Barbara in Laguna. Shills said he had been in touch with Bernerd and Judy, they are in new york, Shills also said he saw Jimmy Painter and he was driving a truck up in NY, shills drives a truck too and lives in kentuckey with his wife. Count is remarried and has twins.
Cyril died from heart problems mouseman said. Aries Ron has passed also.
Diane came to visit me in January. We had a great time. I haven't heard anything about Whitty and Spacy Stacy has dissapared also. Aries Larry is living in Oregon with what's left of GE in a place called Woodpecker with Mouseman. Ranger and Rita are there too.
Wild Bill is a film director and has a gal friend that lives in Belgium, she's very pretty. I believe that there is a branch of GE in Belgium.

I have been trying for a couple of yrs to get GE to come in and post here, but so far only a few have posted. But due to the ammout of people here and a lot of BS that lives where people gather, I think they are still waiting to see. I don't know. Well I have a feeling why, but I don't want to discuss it in an open forum. PM me and I'll fill you in.
Brightest Blessings and Welcome Home.
sh

Edited by shameless_heifer, May 19 2010 - 02:15 PM.

#16 Ranger

Ranger

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,273 posts

Posted May 25 2006 - 06:40 PM

Good to see you here Lesley! Rita says Hi also. S_H, I saw Chuck MotherFucker today and gave him the site addy.
Walk in Balance...
.Posted Image

#17 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted May 26 2006 - 05:09 AM

Really, Chuck, how cool.. I do remember Chuck very well.. He helped take care of Marty (my sister) when crazy Jerry bashed her head in over in the White House with the butt of a shotgun. She still carries the scar.
Chuck and Annie Fanny along with NY Sherril and Frank took care of Jomie when I was in the hospital. It was a very down time for me. I really hit bottom when I got out. I was strung out on Diladid.
I remember leaving my ole man David in The Haight and hitch hicking to LA with sutures all down my tummy. I got a ride with a trucker that rode my all the way to Dallas.

I would love to see Chuck again. He was a Ricus Dude and a good brother. Ask Rita to give him a big squeeze from Cakes and Marty.

Brightest Blessings to you and lovely Rita.
sh

#18 Ranger

Ranger

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,273 posts

Posted May 26 2006 - 03:19 PM

The first thing he asked Rita about when he found out we were in touch with you was Marty. He remembers ya'll fondly. :) HUGS :)
Walk in Balance...
.Posted Image

#19 jehene

jehene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted May 26 2006 - 10:00 PM

i have tears in my eyes that marty remembers me fondly.. omg i am starting to find my old friends...huug to u and rita and marty...ive waited solong to find everyone...this is wonderful....love u all.. hugggg

#20 jehene

jehene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted May 26 2006 - 10:02 PM

im so sorry but how do i know marty and rita? my memory not as good as it once ws.. huggg

#21 jehene

jehene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted May 27 2006 - 11:27 AM

i am so happy to hear from u...but im wondering if this jerry guy is the same one i knew summer of 71?..i was only at Ge from june 71 to august 71.. the jerry i knew was tall and thin.. i lost lots of weight and wore his pants.. size 28 waist ....so he was thinnn.. he had curly auburnish hair and was into making great jewelry..i had these great earrings i brought home that he made for me.. the jerry u speak of does not sound like the same man i knew...perplexed i am...if i recall he said his real name wss richard S. from warren ohio,, dad was a trucker.. i heard that he died in front of the de young museum and it was in the newspaper.. so pleasssee let me know ,,im confused,, hope the man i knew did noi do what that jerry did..and anyways.. id love to know if u know where kathy B and rini and pisces patty is..woowo..marty remembers me? i wish i remembered her and of coooourseeee you

#22 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted May 27 2006 - 05:35 PM

It was NOT the same Jerry, Jehene. This jerry was way short and not a nice person.. I did not mean to confuse you dear.. and you Dont remember Me...lol.. ohh well.. I'm a little suprized most everyone in GE knew me.. Do you remember Nailcakes or Cakes.

I think Patty may be in Oregon, I will check with Spud, or Ranger should know he's there at Mousemans with Rita now. Maybe Reni is up there too. Mama Kitten is in LA somewhere, Eden told me she was in touch with mama Cat but that neither one of them had a PC so it would be hard to connect.

I think Ranger n Rita talk to Eden, I will ask them to have Kitten call me or something. I would love to talk to her, she had two girls Kisha and I for get the babys name. Of course they are no babies anymore.

Brightest Blessing
sh

#23 jehene

jehene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted May 27 2006 - 08:00 PM

huggg S_H so glad my friend jerry was n0ot that awful man..hugg... i was feeling bad that i knew someone who hurt your dear sissy... hug... if u were there when i was there then we more than likeely remmber each other.. time will tell as we continue to talk..rini had blondish hair..pisces patti had brown hair.. rini ws jack cassidy's girl,,of the rock band.. jefferson airplane...so our house on oak st..is the addy 1915 oak?i loked it up on www.zillow.com..its awesome to look at san francisco this way..

#24 jehene

jehene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted June 01 2006 - 07:57 PM

hello just thinking abbout how my family is... lol.. still am amazed i found you.. hugggg

#25 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted June 05 2006 - 04:59 AM

Hey Jehene,
Glad to see you again. I just got word from Ranger, that him and Rita are on their way down here from Mouseman's in Oregon. I haven't seen them in over 25 yrs. It will be so cool them staying with us for a while.

I hope you are well and happy sweetie
Brightest Blessings
sh

#26 jehene

jehene

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted June 11 2006 - 08:13 PM

wow i bet that is exciting that ranger and rita coming to visit.. i sure would be excited if i could vsit with friends from those days.. hey! u find anything out about kathy boyce from pasadena.. she wa my best friend bac then..i recall she ws a pisces and lived in another house.. i went there but forgot where it ws..she is the one who wrote me to tell me that jerrydied.. received the letter on new years eve,, not a very happy n ew yers eve to say the least..peace S_H..just put in seeds for my butterfly and hummingbird garden..bought the house last june1.. so we are new to all this..huggggg

#27 wlzev

wlzev

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted July 25 2006 - 07:22 PM

Hello Mouseman, Leo Ron, Spacey, Kitten, Cyril, and all those whose names are swirling in my brain. You knew me as Bill, Zih-ave or ZEV Wexler. I lived at 1915 Cole Street at first in the communal room upstairs and then, with my Nancy, on the 2nd floor and then the basement (or vice versa) and had a Blue Econoline van and then, when I lived on Cole up the hill (near Maudes/The Study) a Camaro & MG. I played music, fixed cars, did electrical work, and moved furniture. Was with the family off and on from I don't know when to August 1974 ( some 3-5 years). Miss all. They were not all good times (though most were) but they are in my head as if they were yesterday. See!! Only my short term memories were affected. Love to hear from those who remember me. Some things have changed but much has not. Check out my webpage at wlzev.com and give a holler. OM
W.L. "ZEV"

#28 wlzev

wlzev

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted July 25 2006 - 11:15 PM

As I said in the above thread Owsley is/was a little known for obvious reasons but well loved brother in the Church of the Good Earth....

NO better acid the Owsley's. Hi Ranger. Don't know if you remeber me but I still have the erotic clay bongs that your then old lady made. I think Darryl (who made deer horn pipes) was one model. I can't remember then name of the Black girl who modeled the other. YOU knew me as Zih-ave and my brother Mark called me Billy. I played Keyboard and flute, fixed cars and moved furniture.it's been a long time and sometimes seems like yesterday. My thread I put in before tells you more about me or you can look on wlzev.com.
Peace out
W.L. "ZEV" Wexler

Web Page: http://www.wlzev.com

#29 shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted July 26 2006 - 06:34 AM

Hey ZEV,

Glad you could make it.

We lost Cyril to a heart attack several yrs ago. Stacy hasn't been heard from in over 25 yrs. Kitten is living in The City somewhere but doesn't have a PC.

If I'm not mistaken Leo Ron is no longer with us either.

Mouseman is living in Eugene as is Spud. Wild Bill is in LA or Belgium.

I'm Nailcakes and I'm living in texas onna farm with my wonderful hubby Lynn.

Ranger and Rita were here for a few weeks and left for parts unkown.

Shills is living in Tennesse with his wife.

Diane is living in LA she came to see me in January. We had a glorious visit, waiting for her to visit again.

Taurus Barbara is a famous writer and is living in Laguna. She is also re-coperating from a double liver transplant from Hep-C. (send prayers).

Brenerd and Judy are living in NY, Shills visited them and Count there and said he saw Jimmy Painter, who is a truckdriver now as is Brenerd and Shills.

I am slowly finding a lot of 'Family' here lately. It makes my heart glad to see everyone who is still with us.

Brightest Blessings to all our Brothers and Sisters
sh

#30 wlzev

wlzev

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted July 26 2006 - 12:04 PM

Hellloooo ((((Mouseman))))

So Glad you could make it my brother. Where's Wild Bill, Spud and the rest of the gang that's up there close to you. Send them a link to the thread if you have their email addys. ( I know I can do that too, but I don't have everyones e addy)

I sent a link to Barbara so when she feels better she can come and get together with us here. Our Family is coming together slowly but surely.

If you build it they will come..

Brightest Blessings Mouseman

sh

Every time you mention the names of differnet family members, memories keep flooding in. The ranch up in oregon in the bUmpqua foest., Canyonville. swimming and sunbathing down byt the river. Bringing a "borrowed/donated municiopal irrigation system up to the ranch. The Cat Mother music party up by Russian River. Being higher than Mt.Tam on Mt. Tam. The Dead in Golden Gate Park. Jamming with Osceola on the Road. And my motto. "Flashbacks are just free trips so don't complain." Stay well all and get in touch.
Love
ZEV Wexler