Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by shameless_heifer, Aug 18, 2005.

1. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

Welcome All Good Earth Family and Friends. Feel free to post your name and which house you were in. If you are looking for a family member post their name and leave a message.

For personal information click on the persons name and a menu will pop up and you can choose Private Message and leave your personal contact information there.

Brightest Blessing

SH

1 person likes this.
  2. shameless_heifer

Hello from Nailcakes.. aka shameless_heifer in Hip Forums.

I was with the Good Earth Commune from 70 till around 77 on and off. I lived at Underhouse with my son Jomie, on the corner of Oak and Cole with Shills&Diane, Count&Barbra, Painter Jimmy&Ellen, Whitney&Gloria, Jimmy Jang Jang and various others that passed through over the years.
    I would love to connect with all my family members and friends from back in the daze, so feel free to leave a message.

Love Love Love
    NC

3 people like this.
  3. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hi Ranger here, I lived at the Nasty House with the Down Home Nasties and spent a lot of my time on the third floor of the Blue House working with Spacy Stacy and the gang. Since I came accross Shameless_heifer and Rita here we I have found Audreyannie another Nasty sister and Taurus Barbara from the Underhouse, and Audrey located Scorpio Kenny yesterday. I hope this network continues spreading and we can get the old family back in touch once more.

So sign in and leave a Howdy folks....

2 people like this.
  4. audreyanne

audreyanne Member

Me too!

5. shameless_heifer

Blessings Audrey,

Glad you could make it.

6. Ranger

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29459

As I said in the above thread

7. Ranger

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29459

As I said in the above thread Owsley is/was a little known for obvious reasons but well loved brother in the Church of the Good Earth....

1 person likes this.
  8. shameless_heifer

May Infinate Light fill Owsley with Healing Love and and Energy in every cell of his body and he become in balance once again with his higher self.

In Love and Light Brother
    sh

1 person likes this.
  9. Mouseman

Mouseman Member

Mouseman here from the Good Earth Lower Cole house. I am healthy, Happy and still a hippie: it's always been in the head not on top of the head. As contacts increase with old Family members my joy will increase.
    Peace, Love and Good Vibes

1 person likes this.
  10. shameless_heifer

Hellloooo ((((Mouseman))))

So Glad you could make it my brother. Where's Wild Bill, Spud and the rest of the gang that's up there close to you. Send them a link to the thread if you have their email addys. ( I know I can do that too, but I don't have everyones e addy)

I sent a link to Barbara so when she feels better she can come and get together with us here. Our Family is coming together slowly but surely.

If you build it they will come..

Brightest Blessings Mouseman

sh

1 person likes this.
  11. JDBerl

JDBerl Member

Hey there Mouse, Cakes et al! Glad to have found this site! Cakes, you missed a good one last month up at Mouse's. I saw Wild Bill for the first time in about 25+ years, Spud was there too, all kinds of folks from way back ,,, it was good seeing all those guys,,, you should come up next year! Take care, J.D.

1 person likes this.
  12. shameless_heifer

((((JD))) Welcome to the forums Brother.. glad to see ya. I wanted to be there up at Woodpecker so bad, but it's hard to get away during harvest time and to leave the livestock..I did call and got to talk to Mouseman and Wild Bill.. It was a trip. So many memories, so many stories to tell.

I hope more are coming to touch base here in our thread, that would be cool to all meet up in here...so much has happened over the years. I would love to hear some adventures. Feel free to post stories, pictures, howdys or just what ever.

Great to hear from you JD
    Brightest Blessings.

sh aka nailcakes

13. jehene

jehene Member

omg i have looked for years for some people from... church of the good earth...i was there the summer of 1971,,my name is LESLEY.. i remember mouseman very well.. i lived on oak st. in the basement with JERRY.. he passed away the following year...my closest friend was KATHY.. i remember jackie who was also from cleveland.. as i am..pisces patty.. RINI..MARION AND HER DAUGHTER 8 YEARS OLD ...VALERIE...RONNIE WHO WaS 5 YEARS OLD..CYRIL ISSACS THE ARTIST...WHITEY...AND MANY MORE,,I AM SO HAPPY THAT I FINALLY FOUND THIS SITE ... SHANTI....

1 person likes this.
  14. jehene

jehene Member

hi again.. i was best friends with kathy B. she lived in a different house.. forgot which street..summer of 71... i recall that she ws a pisces.. she got married in 72 originally from pasedena , calif..she wrote me to tellme that jerry had died,, but i never knew how till i c ame bac to visit 1 night in october 72..i had a black cat i named blythe..i left her there when i went bac to cleveland..ive looked for people from GE since i bought my pc in 99..i was so surprised to finally find you..i was sure that if im looking for my friends from those days then they are looking as well..smiles and shanti

1 person likes this.
  15. shameless_heifer

Jehene, Welcome!!
    I have been in touch with Mouseman, Wild Bill, Spud, JD, Eden, Ranger, Rita, Diane and Shills (altho they are not married anyore they still keep in touch). Eden knows where Mama Kitten is but I have talked to her yet.. Ohh yeah, I email Taurus Barbara in Laguna. Shills said he had been in touch with Bernerd and Judy, they are in new york, Shills also said he saw Jimmy Painter and he was driving a truck up in NY, shills drives a truck too and lives in kentuckey with his wife. Count is remarried and has twins.
    Cyril died from heart problems mouseman said. Aries Ron has passed also.
    Diane came to visit me in January. We had a great time. I haven't heard anything about Whitty and Spacy Stacy has dissapared also. Aries Larry is living in Oregon with what's left of GE in a place called Woodpecker with Mouseman. Ranger and Rita are there too.
    Wild Bill is a film director and has a gal friend that lives in Belgium, she's very pretty. I believe that there is a branch of GE in Belgium.

I have been trying for a couple of yrs to get GE to come in and post here, but so far only a few have posted. But due to the ammout of people here and a lot of BS that lives where people gather, I think they are still waiting to see. I don't know. Well I have a feeling why, but I don't want to discuss it in an open forum. PM me and I'll fill you in.
    Brightest Blessings and Welcome Home.
    sh

1 person likes this.
  16. Ranger

Good to see you here Lesley! Rita says Hi also. S_H, I saw Chuck MotherFucker today and gave him the site addy.

1 person likes this.
  17. shameless_heifer

Really, Chuck, how cool.. I do remember Chuck very well.. He helped take care of Marty (my sister) when crazy Jerry bashed her head in over in the White House with the butt of a shotgun. She still carries the scar.
    Chuck and Annie Fanny along with NY Sherril and Frank took care of Jomie when I was in the hospital. It was a very down time for me. I really hit bottom when I got out. I was strung out on Diladid.
    I remember leaving my ole man David in The Haight and hitch hicking to LA with sutures all down my tummy. I got a ride with a trucker that rode my all the way to Dallas.

I would love to see Chuck again. He was a Ricus Dude and a good brother. Ask Rita to give him a big squeeze from Cakes and Marty.

Brightest Blessings to you and lovely Rita.
    sh

18. Ranger

The first thing he asked Rita about when he found out we were in touch with you was Marty. He remembers ya'll fondly. :) HUGS :)

19. jehene

jehene Member

i have tears in my eyes that marty remembers me fondly.. omg i am starting to find my old friends...huug to u and rita and marty...ive waited solong to find everyone...this is wonderful....love u all.. hugggg

20. jehene

jehene Member

im so sorry but how do i know marty and rita? my memory not as good as it once ws.. huggg