Do you sleep naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by ophelia68977, Aug 12, 2005.

1. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

I am the lamest person in here it seems.

I sleep in PJ's, and slipper socks

And I have like two covers with a hot water bottle. I get cold and I would rather not be.

However in the winter I usually just start with boxers and a t-shirt, end in in just the former. Can't be seen without bottoms on 'cos usually somebody will waltz into my room in the morning for some reason or another.

2. AnonymousGirl

AnonymousGirl Member

I sleep in panties, and thats it :)
    I used to sleep naked, but I stopped for some reason, might take it up again, SO much more comfortable!

3. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

I never did till I started working at this Hostel,,, The one downside to this job... :(

4. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

FritzDaKatx2, if you're referencing a Youth Hostel (haha, even though I'm beyond being a 'youth'!!!), I've slept naked in a shared dorm and my observation is that Germans, Italians, New Zealanders and especially the Dutch sleep naked and have no qualms roaming about darkened corridors in their (often attractive) birthday suits. In a unisex room (not so common nowadays), it's no big deal to anybody.

5. Nate_75

Nate_75 Member

Sometimes I do, it just depends on my mood.

6. FritzDaKatx2

Yea, I've noticed that myself but the issue is with the owner more than myself or the guests. She's cool but a bit odd in that while she wants to cater to European travelers She wants to do so while also enforcing repressive puritan moralities when it comes to fraternization with guests. But we're not youth specific and as 30% of the Guests are over 60 I'm not complaining any. :D Still,,,

Eh', it is just a job after all, not Shangri-la. Still it's a much cooler place than most I've worked so I cope. :rolleyes:

7. auri_rain

auri_rain Olá!Eu sou alto como uma.

i do when i can :D

8. Nate_75

Nate_75 Member

:)

9. FritzDaKatx2

Wow, just realized I had a brain fart on the 1st post. Should read "Haven't slept clothed till getting this job." Just sounded really weird when I re read it for a bit. :rolleyes:

10. Zeberwood

Zeberwood Member

I couldn't imagine not! Clothing is so constricting...

11. Astrillian

Astrillian Member

I agree that clothing is restricting.

I find that being nude is less of a hassle when your household or commune are comfortable with it.

I sleep, eat, and even cook nude. So does this entire household, so it is not a bother. We in this home have gotten away from the bain-washing of society that we "need" this and "need" that or we will be "demoted" to a lesser class of person.

That's bullshit. We are a class of person all our own.

Your body is the most wonderful gift ever given to you. It is to be cherished and enjoyed to it's fullest!

Let yourself live free!

12. 90 paces west

90 paces west Member

Sometimes. My room isn't very private though.

13. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

yes at home but not when I'm at work (i'm at work for a few months at a time)

14. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

QFT!

Clothing (as well as shoes, IMO) are overrated, anyway (except for those living in cold climates). :D

I can't imagine any other way of sleeping than nude - and my living at home is done sans clothing as well.

Wiggling toes, currently a little unhappy since I'm clothed and shod at work in the office,

~*Ganesha*~

15. Astrillian

Astrillian Member

Well, considering I work from home, as well as a few others here, nude work is not much of an issue!

16. HNW

HNW Banned

I used to.. then I moved back in with my parents. It's too risky, really. I'd hate to get caught.

17. animalsASleaders

animalsASleaders Member

i do everyday XD

18. seaheart

seaheart Guest

like me.. but i want to take out my skin in summer

19. aka7

aka7 Member

Used to all the time until my mom caught me... now I only do it sometimes

20. 4of14

4of14 Member

I have since I was 13 and I'm 55 plus a few more years now, so yes I sleep nude. Even in 20 below weather,I just put on more blankets.