How many times can you cum?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Aug 11, 2005.

1. weedhopper

weedhopper Member

I smoke 2 joints in the morning
    and nut 2 times at night

2. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

I have'nt ever experienced multiple orgasms..
    I feel like I am missing out...
    ((pout))

3. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

During masturbation, 10 times and that took 40 mins (I was bored).. Sex, 4.. But I had a partner who after getting off was ready to roll over and go to sleep so I'm lucky it was even that much..

4. ThePasserby

ThePasserby Member

*digs up an old thread*
    I once came 7 times in 2 hours... It hurt the next day -_-

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i can only cum once, then after a break i can do it again and again, but i need a break in between.

6. ark_

ark_ Member

nott more thnn once .. i lose my erection aftr coming once .. :(

7. Cheeky

Cheeky Member

yeah me too i need some recovery time

8. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

The most orgasms that I've ever had in one intimate encounter was 7. Yes, 7. I could barely walk afterwards, but man, was it fun. My hubby still loves recalling that day. *lol*

Normally, I have 2-3 each time. :)

9. nude_flower

nude_flower Member

mmm i would say 6-7 times but then im dry im just feeling that im cumming and i love it,but nothing is coming more just some few drops,but i cant stop rubbing it..

10. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

lol, is that wut ur picture in ur sig is about? "i nut TWO times at night..." lol

11. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hmm feet pressed together?...i do like having my legs closed as much as they can go (sometimes) so that i can feel the rubbing on my cunny lips... very arousing. but other times i like to spread em as far as they'll go. having my legs over the guys' shoulders is awesome..

anyway, i've experienced what i think you're talking about with that girl, the shivering and convulsing and whatnot for what seems like forever... never really thought of it as constant cumming to be honest with you but just as reaching that plateau where it feels soooo damn good the entire time... mmmm... don't always get that for long before i cum. damn i want some sex.

12. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Never there...

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

one time, i don't quite know how but i'd really love to figure it out, i managed to get out 20 or so orgasms in a row. i've never done that before, and haven't been able to do it since. is there something in which part of your cycle you're in? and yeah, my feet were together, now that i think back. it was SO AWESOME. i was totally exhausted and happy. so, any ideas?

14. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

The most orgasms I've ever had was 6 in a matter of two hours. On average I will orgasm two or three times. The guy I'm currently with can make me cum four times in an hour...*sigh* He's like a god or something...

15. AnonymousSnake

AnonymousSnake Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Personaly I can hit 3 if I try. I've gotten to 4 once.( I'm a guy)
    My girl can only orgasm in one position she reported 12 times once and 14 another. I can't wait to get her that turned on again. Usualy she'll hit 3 or 4 times if I try to go past my first.
    I fingered a girl all night once, she kept telling me to stop but once she started going back up to another climax she would switch from stop to don't stop. Definately lost track on that on but I think it was about 3 to 7 per hour for about 6 hours. the next day she kept talking about my "magic hands." she had never had someone insist on not stopping.

16. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

Oh me! I'm just like that! Once I get the first one I usually go around 45-60 seconds too. It usually ends in me begging for him to stop or me passing out since it doesn't help that my boyfriend has crazy endurance. I never bothered to count really how many but with him it's at least over 20 every time and I swear I'm not exagerating!

But I don't know about the feet pressed together thing. I actually dislike that and preffer to have my legs spread as wide as comfort will allow.

17. april922

april922 Member

During Anal I can cum alot, during vaginal, I never have.

18. firelip

firelip Member

We could definitely fix that beautiful Goddess!

Jim

19. firelip

firelip Member

I have never met a woman who could not experience multiple or continuous orgasms. Often it takes quite a while before there is enough trust and love between partners to get to the really intense sensations. Christa and I were together for nine months before we had the first real tantric connection. In the last six years, it has just gotten continually better, and as she matures, i expect that the intensity will continue to increase. She is an exceptionally early bloomer. Some women never experienced any such sensations til their mid forties, but some bloom later than others. I believe that all women are capable of the full menu.

20. xxblowinxx

xxblowinxx Member

10 Times A Day If Im Horny