How much do you pay for a gram of Molly?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by LSDawson, Aug 11, 2005.

1. themahn

themahn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hmmm 600mg is 4 good doses... probably about 100-120 in a pill (at most) ... why not 800 ? go figure your selfs...

check : http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

knowledge is safety...!

2. dmix347

dmix347 Guest

What would be a reasonable price for 10Gs of Molly?

3. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

yea molly work is usally 900-1200 fer an oz. i grab grams for 50 usually when i wanna get high.

4. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

I get my molly for $5 a pill. Then i sell them for $20. So go figure.

5. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Prices range from $10-$20 per 100 mgs, so could probably get 1 gram for about $100 to $150 . . .

i should do it. Given my current consumption rate, that should last about another 20 years!

Peace & Love,
    Spicey Cat,
    Purrrr!

6. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

i think i payed $50 for a half g at a festy last year... in US btw. i hear its inexpensive in canada tho

7. nick16

nick16 Member

ive never tried mdma of any sort but i want to try molly as its uncut an theres not going to be herion in it like ive heard is in x pills. hopefully ill find some soon i really want to try it

8. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

You can find what is in your pills by going to www.pillreports.com or www.ecstasydata.org

Before you buy from someone ask what kind they are and color. Then look them up. If you like what you see then buy them.

I cannot stress enough to do your research on your pills. Taking to much or something you dont want is NEVER good for you, and with these idiot chemists out there if you dont do your research it could end up screwing you up big time. Possibly even kill you.

Be a good kid if you are going to do drugs, read up. But im going to be a responsible person and tell you not to do them ;)

9. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

I took molly for the first time at neon indian at bonnaroo this year and loved it. My friend started getting it and selling a gram for 100. Which seems reasonable because that should be 4 really good nights. But it is expensive because I roll because I am going to a concert which already costs a lot. It sure is fun though!!!

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You have a better chance of heroin being in a molly than e pill. ;) if you haven't done either just go with what's availble and hope for the best. Contrary to what you've heard there is alot of fake molly too, sometimes its nothing and sometimes stuff like methylone and mephedrone. Pills can be great man, I advise taking a pill from a batch you know has been tested by a friend or asking what type of pill and logo you would be getting and check at www.pillreports.com.

11. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

12. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

$60-$100, if i sold it around here id do $80 a g $15 a 1/10

13. nick16

nick16 Member

thanks guys. im keeping my eyes open an seeing what i can find im in detroit area so it shouldnt be to hard but after goin on pillreports.com well that just makes me think nothign is real in michigan lol

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Michigan gets ALLOT of E coming over the border, plenty of it going around if you know the right people.

15. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

Agreed.

16. Vanilla.Bean

Vanilla.Bean Guest

Just so ya'll know... I heard recently from a very good connect in Cali, that Molly isn't pure MDMA. Molly is ALWAYS cut. Pure MDMA has a brown sugar like color, and is called sassafras.... :daisy:
    I've never heard that before... can someone verify??

I just got me some Molly though, 85 a gram. :)

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Your "connect" is wrong. I am not even a chemist, but I can tell you many synthesized drugs such as MDMA will be a white powder. Shulgin himself said if the chemist did not go through the proper procedures to remove impurities (which many will not because it is just more time they are exposed when the product is already pretty good) the powder could be any color. So the MDMA he gets could easily be brown, and it could still be good mdma, just a bit "dirty". Most people who sell drugs have no idea what they are selling you. To them it is just money.

Around here "sass" would mean MDA, which allot of people like as well. But sassafras is a chemical precursor one would need in to manufacture these drugs, never heard of it used in its full name to refer to MDMA

Powder is cut allot, that is true. That is why if you are really hooked up you get it in crystal form, it is a bit harder to fake that. As you can probably guess the shards become the powder most of us see.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Molly is not always cut. You can have pure MDMA, and pure MDMA is a white powder. Brown sugary MDMA is actually impure MDMA, it hasn't been washed in the final step to remove production chemicals, and sassafras is a species of tree from which the saffras oil used in MDMA synthesis is acquired, it is not the final product. That brown sugary MDMA is often called "Sass" because not only has it not been washed properly, but it often contains other MDxx chemicals in it like MDA, so it's a bit of a MDxx salad.

Don't ever let a dealer tell you that a drug is "always cut". That's their way of lowering standards.

19. talkingteakettle

talkingteakettle Guest

20. Xtremesr20

Xtremesr20 Guest

Depending on the seller and wHat they hve and what they think they have will weigh on how good it is. If its amazing ur paying the premium 120 to 150. All the wanna bes flex on price and are never sure exactly what they have and of course its one of the bk ones. No one gets the right one in central fl. U say greenery and generally an abundanc. Need to conect on that