Best Way to commit suicide

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by BlueBong83, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

How about flying off a cliff at Canyon de Chelly? It's a smaller version of the Grand Canyon on the Navajo Rez... and not a lot of railings and such to protect people from, well, themselves. Not the best place to take small children.
    Like Thelma and Louise........... weeeeeeeeeeeee :D

http://www.nationalparklover.com/canyon_de_chelly.htm

luv the Taos bridge btw, rafting down the box, now there's another cool way to go! ;)

2. Freakymetalchik

Freakymetalchik BITCH.

^ The point is to commit sucide. KILL YOURSELF. so why would you "fly" off it? =/ Lol.
    Besides, people can't fly anyway.

3. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

You can always pretend, but eventually you'll hit ground.....You'd probally never feel it...still though, ouch.

4. Pat__

Pat__ Banned

Make a total mess of my body and leave a note that says "pardon all the blood"

5. lostfoxeh

lostfoxeh Member

I'll get a bunch of helium and fill a studio with it and sing a new chipmunk album until I die from lack of breathable air.

6. Steele

Steele Member

i would wire an electric circuit to a button and put the button in a cage full of rabbits then attatch electrodes to my body, charge it up and wait for a rabbit to kill me. if a day passes before a rabbit kills me ill realize that i shouldnt do and keep on living.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

gunshot to the head....done in an area where my body would fall into the town water supply tower tank and not be noticed for months

8. Steele

Steele Member

then all the town residents would question the blood in their water lol

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I figure the blood would be so diluted that no one would notice....until the bones clogged up the pipes....but by then everyone would have drank some of me

10. Steele

Steele Member

wow thats so cool, its like scattering someones ashes only ppl are drinking the persons blood as it slowly seeps into their water supply.

11. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

yep

Town water supply? That's like a deranged Jesus "Drink my blood bitchez!"

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

"the body of Christ":cool:

13. prana

prana Member

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  14. dethfromabove

dethfromabove Guest

I agree with this post and, call me a sick basterd, would like to add a few things on to it. Get enjoyment before you go and let someone else kill you. or someTHING. If you get into a heap of trouble, you can make the fun last longer than 30 minutes hopefully. Gambling is fun... Gambling with your life... Depends on the person. Some people do it with small quantities every day and don't recognize it. Some do Recognize it and don't mind the law for some strange odd reason but more power to those people. Here is a good way to bet your life away if you plan on living it for a select period of time or getting involved in organized crime.
    1. Get a Good Looking Replica or water pistol (replicas work better because you can point them in the air and shoot[a gunshot is basically the same to a human as a doorbell is to a dog so be careful out there because if fired too early the replica will get you killed with that alone and you were the weakest link because you havent even got a chance to get a real one])
    2.One of my favorite parts.... What would happen if you got a quickie mart for all the redlines they had. just walked out....
    3. If you see a nice whip that looks like it will do over a buck fifty, and doesnt have a lowjack, or onstar or any of that other tecnological horse-puckey, follow it. when the owner gets out, when he steps out do what you gotta do but you will need to take the plates off and put one of those number looking things in the back of your stolen whip to make it look legit till you can really start gambling.
    4.now all you need is a real gat.
    5.and My favorite part... Listen to Slick Rick-Childrens Story on repeat!!! thats a must when you just got a Gat Because at some point in time you will go down... The Gamble Is On!

15. Ole_Goat

Ole_Goat Member

Technically not suicide but how about old age.

16. stonemaster

stonemaster Member

well you obviously just want the attention lamer so do it and quit wasting bandwidth

17. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

x2. and seriously, after the thrill of the fall, you probably won't feel anything anyways.

i'd have to go with od by heroin. or, i've heard dying by suffocation like with a plastic bag is supposed to be like falling asleep.

18. dethfromabove

dethfromabove Guest

yes, but it can quickly turn into suicide you can rob a bank with a fake gun and get shot if you point the gun real or not at the police. Im just saying not too long ago 2006 is not that long ago for me because it was the craziest year I have ever expierenced. some crazy kid pointed a fake gun at a cop and was killed. I should remember that because that was right around the time they thought I was on methanfetimensz or some crazy drug when I was just in a manic bipolar state. I didn't have any suicidal thoughts whatsoever, they said I was on drugs because, I was insane and they thought cocaine was a good thing to ask if I was on. because its white and for some reason at the time I thought white ment purity or something. I thought colors and numbers represented God in different ways. white is clean cleanliness is close to Godliness. What a joke that was. So now I have to say every time I get pulled over that I have been to Jail though my only bail was my broken hand, which I used on the jail window because no one would tell me where the hell I was. which I just paid off last month Now im on some stupid medications that makes me equal to a dog with its tail tucked between its legs when it comes to anything "crazy" like suicide or thinking that God actually cares about me in some way more special than others. Ill tell you what if I dont get into some kind of career within say 10-20 years I think Ill just go off the deep end and drink 8 redlines and go point a fake gun at a cop. But my main point is that driving very fast is fun to me. so that would be the best way for me. or anyone who likes traveling at high velocity weaving in and out of traffic and going all saints row 2 on everybody just not taking crap from no one. The best part of having an addiction to traveling fast is you may like auto racing. Thats like a hobby and a sport combined. But this takes money. Im not a greedy man but I wont lie, Money will get my motor running faster. More Money More Power More Problems. but if at 45 im a pathetic pot smoking loser without a job yeah ill be done. but at my current weight and cigarette habit I probably wont even live till then. To Health, To Happiness, To Harmony :cheers2:

19. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

id prob OD on heroin. painless and go out with a bang

20. ballyhairs

ballyhairs Member

I would go in a space shuttle and jump from the space station towards earth:D