How To Get Rich Growing Pot

Discussion in 'Cannabis Grow Rooms and Greenhouses' started by rangerdanger, Aug 3, 2005.

1. LAB RAT

LAB RAT Member

Rangerdanger I think you will find that most people on this site seriously dout your growing skills due to the fact you continually post astronomically incorrect facts & you always tell us of this author or phone this guy or this guy did this, why dont you tell us of your achievements/experements. = your a 17yr old NOVICE
    p.s. A great mind descride you to me as a Growitall how true he was!!!!!!!!!

2. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

goddamit, I just found an ant on my keyboard and squished it. now i have ant on my finger.

3. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Ranger,I dont doubt ya have done tests,but to say plants faired better with hps in veg then Mh is ridiculous as mh supplies as close the correct spectrum can be indoors period.I still see no facts or documented evidence from you to invalidate years of research not to mention what I and countless others have proven as valid.Once again ya cant except contridiction like a man,and I give ya an "A" for effort",but like many times before no factual evidence to back it up.He said she said wont do it here,and for a old guy ya sure like to call people names when your wrong and just can suck it up and except it.Quit being bitter and be happy as this is a matter of scientific fact and not pragmatics.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

That's a high price for wholesale pot. Around here ps go for 25-26, around 27-28 cause it's really dry right now.

5. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Tell ya what labrat. Come out here and if I can't PROVE to you everything I say, I'll give you a thousand bucks.
    Or would you rather stay at home and bray like a donkey?

If you don't have the nads' to back up what you allege, STFU.

6. rangerdanger

Btw, do you know how stupid you appear for saying you know more about growing than Ed Rosenthal?
    Unable to contribute anything, you lower yourself to the level of schoolyard taunts. Grow up.

7. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

I read the marijuana growers guide when i was 15, ed rosenthal Insisted in that book that a mature male is the most potent and best high, as oppossed to seeded bud.
    At the time ed didn't know sinemilla existed i guess.
    ed has been wrong many times that i can recall. I knew about sisimilla at age 13, long before i read that crap about males being the best part of the plant.
    Oh or is there only one right way to grow people?
    Opinions are like assholes, but i can smell yours from here.
    My opinion-Ed is cool and a hero for the cause- but often misinformed in his writings.

8. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Meangreen has taught me more that ed could ever have, by the way. Because i dont trip on learning from someone a few years younger than me ,would be my guess.
    Get a grip on that ego RD it will be alright.

9. rangerdanger

If you're claiming that meangreen is more of an expert than Ed Rosenthal, god help you.

10. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

There ya go assuming things again Ranger.If ya have actually read all his books you should know they are all directed at novice growers and dont offer much for the experienced grower.Perhaps you should get outta the 70's and 80's as indoor growing has come a long way since you last refreshed yourself.Mel Franks books have more to offer then most from that era in which you have proven to be stuck in.

11. LAB RAT

LAB RAT Member

And at no point did i say i new more than ed but i do know more than you, do you think your mommy will give you a loan of a thousand bucks, & i want to sleep in the top bunk cos i understand your still a bed wetter
    P.s I would love to come to America again do you think you could arrange for an adult to pick me up from the airport

12. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Somebody break out the marshmallows, cause this dude is getting roasted....
    ILMAO evertime i hit this thread.....
    2cesarewild
    Nice shot of jerry, thanks i needed that..

13. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

hmmm, guess I realy lit the fuse on this one.

14. rangerdanger

Heh heh reduced to childish name-calling.
    A sure admission that you are no longer able to stick to the subject of cultivation and are in full troll mode.
    Also an admission that you've lost the arguement.
    Bye little girls, I will no longer bother to read your posts.
    Have fun wallowing in your own craptitude.
    >CLICK<

15. LAB RAT

LAB RAT Member

The argument (mh v hps) you still havent proved to us any facts to back up your wild claims lets here it then??? Take your time go get your ED rosthental book & re-type it on screen word 4 word

16. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Comon guys lets spark a fatty ...
    [​IMG]

17. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Ed has a good basic knowledge layed down in the MGG, he does know how to grow decently, and puts it across understadably. It actually should be everybodys first book on growing marijuana because it is fairly comprehensive. But It is also simplistic in nature, and more likened to milk , whereas Marijuana botony is meat for grownups.
    Oh and I did check the revised addition of MGG that grouch posted- they did add information about sinsemilla in there, and i couldnt find the bit about male buds being the best.
    Seems the updated guide might not be as primitive as the first addition.
    In retrospect, it is just what it says it is-A guide. A basic guide-
    They dont get very technical, but thats part of the MGG beauty. Simple logic for easy comprehension.Great for reference as well.
    tiedye

18. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Guys,ya know to whom ya are ,myself included,enough is enough.Ranger has alot of experience to offer whether one agrees or likes how he presents it,or not. I will not continue to antagonioze as it makes me the worse.Ranger,I just ask that ya take contridiction in stride in the future as we all have a opinion which will all differ to a degree whether fact based or thru pragmatics.I openly APOLOGIZE as I feel partially at fault for all the negitiveness that has been brought your way .I do hope ya will accept as I was was in the wrong and all this negitivity does nobody any good.Peace bro

19. LAB RAT

LAB RAT Member

Here Here I disengage & smoke the pipe of peace

20. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

nice one meangreen, i was thinking of maybe posting something about all the bitching thats been creeping in here recently. with all thats going on in the world, and with the governments against us growing and everything else going on, it seems stupid and pointless to argue amongst ourselves.

people will always having differing opinions on things, thats good and the different ways of growing should be discussed instead of going in to playground style antics. i'm sure different methods work differently for different people - surely we can discuss those things without arguing? next time before starting arguing, smoke a bit of what you grow! ;) :)

as for getting rich growing weed ... the truly rich are those who enjoy what they have ;)

twos up on that peace pipe labrat ;)