how do u make a dxm trip better

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by deadhead123654, Jul 19, 2005.

1. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

is there anything you can do to make a dxm trip better?? i heard that alcohol can do it but im not sure how much.. is there anything other then alcohol that can do it?

2. mellow

mellow Eased

or you can find some better psychedelics...DXM isnt good for you man

3. SIEKK

SIEKK Member

a trampoline...feels like you never come down :sunglasse That's about the only thing I like about dissociatives; feeling like my mind is a couple feet above my body for a few hours.

Besides that, what Mellow said..

4. nesta

nesta Banned

how do you make a dxm trip better? take lsd instead.

5. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

weed goes good w/dxm, it eases the unpleasent side effects and brings out the trippy side of dxm. always have a bag when you trip.

6. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

I wouldn't recommend alcohol with DXM. There's no telling what effect the combination could have on your liver, especially if you're taking it in syrup (but even with powder, there is little information on it regarding potential hepatotoxicity). Do it with friends, or do something interesting, have fun, and relax.

7. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

1) Turn off all the lights in your room and make sure it's night time.
    2) Get yourself some headphones/music.
    3) Lay in bed and enjoy.

8. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Mui perfecto, senor. ;)

9. jackstrafromwitchita

jackstrafromwitchita Member

ya that shits bad
    and dont blow it
    i made that mistake once

10. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

totally. once i took some dxm and wasnt really getting the effects and i ended up going to the library with a friend and it was so chill there that i felt like i was so much higher.

11. robo_bud_meister

robo_bud_meister Member

DXM has one of the easiest enzymes processed by your liver.....only if u go higher than 15mg/kg is it dangerous.....and 14mg/kg is enough 2 mess u up n give u a good as hell of a trip....i personally like benadryl now that iv tried it but i dont know much about it being processed by yuor liver so i say stick with DXM

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

smoke some weed whie on dxm, is just feels right

13. nesta

nesta Banned

DXM isn't an enzyme, its a drug. but it can cause some pretty serious brain damage (NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity, anyone?) and i've seen formerly brilliant people turned dexheads become absolutely retarded. and that's really not an exaggeration....imagine going from being a genius to being among the more stupid people out there, only because you indulge too much in drugs that are bad for you? mind you that's an extreme case, but still.....

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

en extreme case.. therefor.. an exagguration?

jk

15. nesta

nesta Banned

an extreme case as in not an exageration, i met the person. but this was extremely excessive use, rather than just the "typical" overindulgance you usually see with this bullshit.

don't jump to conclusions, now...

he used to be best friends with my ex. she wasn't prone to lying and was generally overanalytical and judgmental of people....getting praise from her meant there had to be SOMETHING special about them, but to be called a genius by her did and still today would mean (to me) the person was quite extraordinary. this was the type of person capable of sitting down and learning two years worth of foreign language (with no previous background in it) in a single afternoon. then he got into drugs. first pot, which i'm sure wasn't too bad, and eventually he became a dexhead. quite some time later, when i finally met him, he barely recognized her and laughed like a jackass at nothing at all. he seemed very out of it. really kind of sad, in my opinion.

i know its just one case, and merely anecdotal. but that doesnt mean it didn't happen, and it doesnt mean that its exageration. i obviously don't know the entire truth of the matter, but given what i already knew about DXM before hearing any of this story or meeting the poor soul, and given the character of my ex and what i knew first hand from meeting this guy....yeah, i'd bet money that DXM had a MAJOR role in his loss of mental capacity.

16. MistyMountainTop

MistyMountainTop Member

I wouldn't mix alchohol with DXM. It'll send to to the moon.
    Burn incense, listen to music in the dark (the Doors, Widespread Panic are good, but whatever you like). Moving can be very fun on Dex. Driving isn't the best thing, but you could ride in a car with a freind or ride a bus while listening to music. It's called "Music-Motion Euphoria". I read about it on the DXM FAQ site by William White.

17. digital 3.0

digital 3.0 Member

Basically there are some keypoints just like any psychedelic.

Setting
    Different colored lights. I find that relaxing to some trance and meditating with a the room a very darkly light red works great. (Use chilli pepper lights) Or a strobe light works wonders to take your mental stimulation above what most people consider stably tripping.

Mood prior to taking
    If your happy or anxious it will effect the outcome. I prefer to take it at night, and forget about it right after I take it. Just let it hit you like a ton of bricks.

Dosage
    Dosages vary on body weight, experience and tolerance. Experiment, try doing some calculations. Say you weigh 130, and have done it 5 times. Each time you did 300 mgs. Try doing 400 then adding another 200 45 minutes later.

Also certain animations can really get your mind blowing. Mental FX or my personal favorite, this WILL make your trip out of this world I guarantee. http://www.virgilcrow.com Experiment with different types of music. If you want some of great music e-mail me. I'll hook it up. Or try http://www.download.com and go to the music section. They have every genre, its all free. Enjoy!