easiest way to do concerta

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by HaveANiceTripp, Jul 18, 2005.

1. HaveANiceTripp

HaveANiceTripp Member

Can someone please help me out? I just got a bunch of Concerta and I'm sick of chewing it up. I heard you can snort it but I'm having trouble crushing it up. Is there anything I need to do to get off the time release layers. Or any other way besides chewing it. Thanks

2. BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass Member

Concerta is really hard to abuse. Your much better off just getting something else.

3. JayBird

JayBird Member

What the hell is Concerta?

4. JayBird

JayBird Member

Nevermind, I looked it up. It's a stimulant used to treat ADHD. Have fun.

5. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

easiest way: swallow it.

You will never undo the release system. It is a whole matrix, incorporated into the tablet. In fact, the tablet itself doesn't even digest. It is passed in your stool. Look closely at the sides of the tablet. You can see a small laser hole. All of the medicine is released through that hole.

6. PeachyKeen420

PeachyKeen420 Member

YOu didn't pay for it did you?? Concerta as far as getting high is concerned, is basically worthless. The middle is a gel that you can't really snort and the capsule runs straight through your system. I would try adderall- just the amphetamine salts. They are cheaper than namebrand adderall if you get a prescription, and they aren't time released.

7. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Concerta is methylphenidate in a time-released capsule, perscribed for ADD, generally for adults. Methylphenidate is the same active ingredient as in ritalin (which is 5mg pills perscribed mostly for children).

Concerta comes in 18mg and 54mg tablets. I used to be perscribed 72mg/day! I'm serious, that's what they told me to take (anyone who knows anything about this drug knows that that is a LOT!). It really tweaked me out. Usually felt pretty euphoric as it came on, speedy, though the euphoria would die down by the end of the 1.5-2 hour mark. Eventually I told the doctors I wouldn't take it anymore, because I didn't think it was very safe to be tweaked out all day, every day, even though it was the doctors orders. Stopping the medication turned out to be a very good decision, but that's a long story and I'm getting off topic.

ANYWAY:
    The best way to do it is simply to take it orally. Swallow it. And don't even think about trying to snort it. The pills are seriously indestructible.

Recreationally the value is somewhat low. The only reason I managed to get mild-to-strong effects is that I was given a high dose 5/7 days of the week.

8. HaveANiceTripp

HaveANiceTripp Member

actually you can snort it cause i did it just took us a long time to scrape off the outer layer, and if you chew about 75 mgs you will speed alot harder than adderall

9. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Good luck chewing a time-released capsule! Those things are invincible. I have hit them with hammers--nothing! Maybe I was just unlucky. My friend put one in his grinder and it broke it. But I would still not want to snort anything designed to be time-released, for safety reasons. I have reservations about snorting anything, actually, since the nasal mucosa are very delicate and do not repair themselves quickly. Most damage done to the nose is severe and does not heal for a long time (if ever). Oral ingestion preferred.

10. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

Use a sharpe, fine blade and slice the pill in two peices, scrape the inner, goey layer and peel the sides untill all the goo is were you'd like to be, put it in a gelcap and eat it, do it to a handfull of them, and you'll get next to all the pill with no time release.. CA-pow!

11. pith30

pith30 Member

Ok, first of all swallowing a few is the best way but if you want to use your nose take a fine blade (concerta is a time release pill that has three layers inside) cut off the white coating carefully and you should see two white layers and a grey layer. Cut off all of the gray layer as it is simply the layer that when the pill is swallowed swells up and pushes out the good stuff. Now the two layers of white that are left are the stuff, crush it up fine and go to town. The whole thing is a pain in my opinion because if you just swallow like 90mgs worth you are going to have 30mgs running through your system for twelve straight hours, if you break it and snort it you are going to go up quick but come down in around three hours or so. But like a wise man once said, Whatever gets you through the night.
    Pith

12. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

i always just swallow it, but i agree that it makes you feel super tweaked.. and hungry after a few days cause it super-supresses your appetite, not as much as adderall does (to me) though... drinking with that is not the best idea, atleast not drinking liquor, my friend and i both had similar incidents where we kind of fazed out of reality and are missing chunks of memory... but i wasn't like drunk, tripping over myself, just parts where i don't remember. be careful :)

13. pilljunkieisworthit

pilljunkieisworthit Member

dude i gots a perscription for like 54 mgs
    it took me awhile to figure out how to sniff it
    but i figured it
    take like a pair of plyers
    and squeeze it on the ends
    itl crack so peel all the outer shell off
    cut off the greenish shit and throw that away its fuckin useless
    then take a razor and skin the little layer of plastic off the rest of the pill and snort away

14. dandaman-can

dandaman-can Member

OK, all razor blades, fellas!! Easy, and done with less cahnce of getting cut. Just simply cut each of the very ends of the pill ( kind-of gently, so you don't waste any of the goods) just enough to get thru the outter layers; made up of that plastic crap. then ounce you've gottin both ends off, carefully hold the pill and slice down the middle, so that all the plastic crap will roll right off. I guess it is dangerous if you hold it with your fingers, but if you're aready tweaked, I would recomend using some type of plyers.....NOW ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS CRUSH IT UP....... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE!!!!! NOTHING LIKE COKE, BUT LETS HOPE THE TIME INVESTED WILL BE REWARDING.

15. dandaman-can

dandaman-can Member

I Wish I Would've Known The Green Shit Was No Good Before I Snorted It......:)-{)

16. DukeReece

DukeReece Member

ok...the simplest way to do this is right here. The outside coating of the concerta will come off with water, but the rest won't be harmed because it has a wax coating around it. simply rinse off the outer coating, cut off the blue part of the pill, then you are left with just the medication. if you want to snort it, I would suggest that you take a razor and cut along the very outside of the medication, because there is a wax coating around it, and that will make it chunky and hard to snort. You can also just take it orally as is and the time release system is no more. this will take longer to kick in than snorting, but it will hit you much harder than just taking the whole pill.

17. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

umm easiest way is to NOT do such a shitty drug...but who am I to say, I am just one man that hates the effects of stims..

18. jackrabbitwifey

jackrabbitwifey Guest

is there really gel in them

19. acidphreak

acidphreak Member

I rarely post but I think I can provide some insight.
    They're available in 18, 27, 36 and 54mg pills. Different dose pills have different colored layers.

1. Heat the pill in microwave for about 5 seconds, or keep in pocket for a while, to warm it up and loosen outer layer.
    2. Chip off outer layer with exacto. The outer layer [grey or white depending on pill] contains 22% of the pill content, but you can't rail it. Just swallow this part.
    3. There's a wax layer underneath, chip that off with exacto and fingers/tweezers. This is a bit harder, but you need to get rid of it to rail it.
    4. You should have a greenish-brown layer, a middle white layer, and a yellow/pink layer [last layer color depends on pill mg amount]. Cut off greenish-brown layer with knife and toss it.
    5. The remainder has the other 78% of pill content. Put it in a full piece of paper, fold the paper up a bunch of times. Wrap in another paper if you feel you need to.
    6. Smash with any large surface hard object. I've done this with textbooks, ski helmets, etc. Anything with a large surface that's really hard. Just hit it with a lot of force instead of pressing down.
    7. You only need to keep smashing until the pill is out of pill shape. Usually I smash until it's flat but still in one piece, because as long as it's loosened you can do rest manually.
    8. Now it should be flat and flaky and maybe in multiple pieces. Seperate it into many with a knife or credit card, and chop as you would with any powder. I would do it with a knife here because it is fairly soft, instead of rocky like coke.
    9. Rail it. You have to snort very hard because of the texture.

Hope that helped.

20. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

^That sounds like entirely too much work for such a worthless pill that is hardly recreational.