Your four 20 minute clubs can do a lot of good

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by Woodstock.Hippie, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Woodstock.Hippie

Woodstock.Hippie Guest

One thing to please keep in mind is that it is perfectly legal for us to change the rules. We just have to DO IT. If you think this is some sort of a scam, or anything more than 20 people of YOUR choosing getting together to do something YOU define as groovy, then you better start wondering why and be DAMNED sure you change the names of the participants to YOUR clubs or delete the message. This message is intended to be more easily understood by leadares, not followers. That my friends, is why the 20 minute concept is growing.
    All you need to do to have fun with this new public game is to change the name of your opponent's club from "The Sunshine Girls" and define your own 20 minute clubs with your own jars and groovy rules. Very simple and fun. This is merely an effective tool that rapidly affects positive social change.

Four of *YOUR* 20 minute clubs can do a lot of good. The grooviest project as nominated by the community and accomplished by the largest number of 20 person teams in 20 minutes.
    There is some pretty fierce competition between clubs. There is even one I heard of that calls themselves the "Sunshine Girls". I can't wait to see what they pull off (not out) next Sunday. Not worried though, they don't appear well organized.
    Anyway, each of the 20 members that show up for the project gets the right to put ONE charity jar out on the table during the event. ONE DOLLAR ONE VOTE with no limit to the number of votes any person can make. It feels fantastic to watch the charity you voted for end up with most of the money in their jar. My club is called "Everyone Deserves A Second Chance" and my two favorite charities are "The Trailblazer Foundation.org" and "Money for Hippies".

; )

For example, if by chance you want to affect rapid, positive social change, then form a club to do so. Give it your own name and flesh out your own rules. Spend 20 minutes once a week doing something nice for the world. If you are proud of what you accomplished, then someone might just nominate your club for recognition of your accomplishments.
    Oh, by the way, after you are finished sweating for 20 minutes, please vote with a dollar by putting it in your favorite charity jar.

Please send Marc your letters WITH PICTURES!!! Some believe the 20 minute concept was manifested in part (if you believe that any of that manifestation hocus pocus is possible) to help the activated teachers help the people bring light to Marc's plight (and to get a jump on the bad guys). Oddly enough, in Canada, CC forum members are enjoying ridiculing Hippies because they believe Hippies don't know Marc is in jail for fighting Cannabis prohibition right. What I do know is that I am out of jail and fighting for the Cannabis prohibition right after I heeded his call in the first of his fantastic podcasts. Silly Canadians. "There's always a little bit of Heaven in a disaster area."

I believe the 20 minute concept also came about in part from the turmoil in my own home. My heart cries out to any "Stiletto Stoners" out there willing to garner a bit of moral support for my wife. She, as well as I, can use a little assistance in that department. I believe she can use the most re-assurance from a few "Plain 'ol Regular Stilettos" (because that is what she is and those "420 type-people" can be a little weird at times). It can be quite stressful for a successful, well respected lady when her husband comes out of the closet in a cloud of smoke and into the public light. I hope that someday it doesn't have to always be that way. Maybe someday all Stilettos will be able to groove together in peace.

Silly spammers. Don't they understand SPAM is merely a definition that exists only in our minds?

Find out more about the secret lives of Hippies at http://www.************/editpicture.php?success=1#/profile.php?id=100000376740543&ref=profile