yeah...the only way things are gonna change is if WE speak the fuck up!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by sHIP of fools, Jan 25, 2007.

1. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

honestly, we cant be jus sittin around any more lettin this shit happen. We gotta get up, make posters, talk to friends, parents, relatives, convince em that legalization should happen. Ive convinced many of my friends, and my parents seem to think weed should be legalized now too. We gotta have our voices heard, gotta vote, put up flyers, and fight the fight cause we know we're right. There is so much possible momentum behind this movement thats jus waisted. Think for a sec- if one dude puts up 10 posters in his town- not that much gonna be done. BUT if 1,000 ppl. put up 10 posters then thats 10,000 posters! Just get up every day and either talk to someone about it, or put up a poster or somethin. We HAVE the numbers of supporters to win, our voices just need to be amplified!

2. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

I use to put posters up around my neighborhood, but most complained and they took my posters down. They never found out who did it though, sucks because i spent alot of time making the design on the computer and such :(.

But i agree with you, we all need to speak up.

3. bigman

bigman Member

Stop getting on the computer and talking about it, Get on T.V. go to the place where there is power, such as Government, anywhere there are laws being passed is where you NEEED and MUST go to get this shit legalized

4. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Same to you bigman. :)

5. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

unfortunatly the odds are against us and i know for a fact that weed will NOT be legalized in the states anytime soon there is just too much resting on it....

canada might legalize eventually 60% of the population smokes a bowl of some good chronic every now and then anyways and even more then that are for legalization and thats what im hoping for

i am all for legalization and im an active member in the legalization movement but you have to face the facts even if weed were legalized the laws that would be put on weed wouldnt even be worth it being legalized it wouldnt change much

even amsterdam is cracking down on its somewhat new anti-weed laws :(

6. guitarpeace

guitarpeace Member

The government wont make it legal but the people can. Teens should smoke up their friends who don't smoke. Pass on the love.

7. ZeroGrrl

ZeroGrrl Member

Actually, I suspect this is one of the foremost reasons it remains illegal; the link between cananbis and psychosis seems to be most prevalent in the very young. Certainly, those that smoked under the age of 16 seem to be more likely to suffer repercussions that those that didn't.

Ship is right; we do have a voice, but because of the nature of prohibition, we must speak LOUD. We need to demonstrate that we understand our drug of choice, and that we accept the potential risks; too many people still bury their heds in the sand and claim that cannabis is completely harmless. It isn't, and an attitude that naive will never win us anything.

There are posters here: www.ukcia.org for anyone interested. Also, letters to MPs, news stations etc (polite ones, mind; appearing 'angsty' will make us look foolish, too) are a good idea.

We need to break down the anti-pot brigade's negative image of us all as lazy idlers, that sit around playing Playsation all day, and we can only do that through intelligent and thoughtful debate and action.