Wtf... dreams

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino2, May 3, 2005.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I dreampt I woke up and then meg and maria were in the kitchen at my house... then, I got key lime custard out of the basement and spilled it...

Then there was a big storm and somehow we ended up in the San Francisco bay. The waves were huge and I was trying to stay atop them so I wouldn't get attacked by sharks. We were all arguing about coastal erosion. Then, I saw Ash. He was this middle aged republican dude and I stayed atop the waves talking to him. After that, somehow, I ended up near the beach and there were these kids all around. I remember standing up in the sand and letting a wave hit me and push me up onto the beach because there was a rip current.

Before that dream, I dreampt I was in a supermarket thingamabob and meg was asking me how to change a diaper...

wtf. :eek:

2. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

dreams are weird mutherfuckers

3. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

i dream about you :)

4. Orsino2

hawt. :D

5. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

this wasnt a dream, these are a few of stories my friend mike has made up...

1) he told this story about how one night i broke into his house and started eating meatballs off the floor...the reason in reality, i was picking up food i drpped in my friends house, sarah thought it was true for a bit.. :D

2) In a social essay about the French revolution, the first half is true stuff, then it switches to a story about celien dione giving napoleon poutine and saving the bastile

6. Orsino2

Oh god, :D I would love to go back to public school just so I could fuck around and make a story up in history class or something. :D

But... I'm not going back for now. :D

7. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

the student teacher gave him marks for creativity...we think she thought he was special :D

8. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

I's in ur dream???? i lovedreams

9. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

oooo, that is sooo much fun.