Wonder Women Stinks!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by PonyGrl420, Jul 30, 2010.

1. PonyGrl420

PonyGrl420 Member

Just a heads up to anyone who wants to keep it on the dl. The girls are only 2 1/2 weeks old and you can smell them within a couple feet! They smell really good too, I wanted to take a bite haha.
    Nothing else smells yet. I can only imagine what its gonna be like when these girls grow up.
    They have been growing faster then everyone else too.

Anyone have any experience with wonder women? Either growing or smoking? If you grew her, how long was flowering and what kinda yield did you get?

2. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

Not sure how long ago you posted this, but I'm also growing Wonder Woman and the stuff REEKS! I'm a few weeks into the flowering stage and the girls are plugging along, slow and steady, along with one White Widow plant. Just curious if your WW plants seemed to lean more toward a sativa? Mine have really narrow, long leaves whereas my widow plant has really broad leaves.

I, too, would like to know what peoples' experience with Wonder Woman is--particularly the end product. Thanks!

3. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

I've done ww it was a nice smoke quite tasty though not really mind blowing more buzzy. had a short just under 8 week bloom time maybe it was the cold nights but was plastered in resin crystals.

4. dieselmj

dieselmj Guest

I love wonderwoman's strong smell. It grows really well and when it is time to harvest the sweet smell and strong taste is so awesome. I wouldn't recommend smoking wonderwoman for social buzz because of its numbing effect..it's great though, for stress relief and muscle aches;)

5. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

I'm on about week 4 with my wonder woman plants. What kind of yield did the plants give you?