WOMEN - what is your ideal penis size?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Tony Montana, Nov 16, 2004.

1. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

Well Fairy 3 fingers is girthy, especially if u mean guy fingers!! At least my point about how hard it is to estimate these things with numbers has been made and backed up. Fingers is infact a nice way to put it, well done fairy. I like your picture btw.

2. newgenhippie

newgenhippie Member

you can call me girthy then

ps. 6" girth

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

lol, thanks for your male opinion on what is good enough for all girls.

neoprene_queen likes this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

LOL

Meanwhile, thread title makes it sound like OP is asking how big a dick we'd like to have

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

No idea. Why do guys always think women know the exact measurements of dicks?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Theyre just so obsessed they think we haven' got better things to do either.

scratcho likes this.
  7. grower88

grower88 Members

I dont get these posts. Like seriously how many women actually measure their guys, let alone how many people [men and women] can actually accurately guess a measurement by just looking at it, unless you are measuring stuff daily for a job most guesses are way out to lunch.

I've only had one woman who actually wanted to measure me, but she was kind of a nerdy curious type so knowing what she was like it didn't really surprise me, was kind of weird but not surprising.

Lastly one thing ive noticed when the topic has come up with female friends or women ive been with is that their "preferred" size is way off, usually cause some guy or guys they had been with over exaggerated.

Bryce likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I only like guys with 4-5" penises, anything larger than that is a bit of a waste for me.

theamos and Mfmfanclub like this.