WOMEN - what is your ideal penis size?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Tony Montana, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

SO IS YOUR FACE!
    (just kidding, ignore this post)

2. NudeIsle

NudeIsle Member

I have not avoided any question.............. You have........... Tell me about yourself.......... And the answer is no................ It sounds like I am talking with a 14 year old little horny kid........

3. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

Well my face does bring a few smiles in boys!! Thanks tony!

but seriously - u are so sad badgering that woman, who took the trouble to reply to your thread, with your "You are avoiding the question" gestapo crap. I mean, you obviously want to read from her "i always want big cocks regardless" with exact measurements (any in-house psychologists have a word to say on this behaviour?), but thats not asking for opinion, which was the supposed point of your thread!

4. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

i think you are nude.

I am glad that you have found sexual satisfaction with your husband though, its nice to hear and to look forward to!

5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

i hate both of you.

6. NudeIsle

NudeIsle Member

Where did "Big Tony" go?????? I hate people who want to spew shit and have nothing to back it with......... Little Boy............. Oh Little Boy......

Thanks Girl...........

7. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

Tony how old are you, really?

Seriously, i wont poke fun. im really curious.

Nude, did you have sex with the large guy during your marriage? As an affair or as a matrimonial treat? curious

8. NudeIsle

NudeIsle Member

How can you hate anyone when you are such a joke????

9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

you know, i honestly have no idea what the fuck went on here. i am 11 years old. if either of you have anything more to say, PM me instead of clogging the thread.

10. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

Well i have to say that you sound rather mature for an 11 year old, particularly one that quotes from a film like scarface.

If you have questions about penis size, there are loads of places to read about it, or your parents! Im kinda of new to the net, but behind the crap there are some neat places. And LISTEN to people, seriously. listen to a girl and u will get the world from here!

11. NudeIsle

NudeIsle Member

You have lame parents if thats the case............... You are too young too even comprehend anything............. Go play with yourself and don't start something stupid........

12. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

what did you think i was doing. christ.

anyone new?

13. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

you got to love him for trying!

Sorry Nude, but about that thing with the big guy not your husband - i was just curious, didnt mean to intrude, just in case you were offended.

14. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

nudeisle, why are you being such a bitch? i've done nothing to insult you, and you're going off on one. for the last time, stop it, or just PM me.

15. NudeIsle

NudeIsle Member

You offended me in no way at all.............. Dumb Ass Tony did.....

16. NudeIsle

NudeIsle Member

Calling me a bitch...... Huh....... Yeah that turns me on you desperate little prick......... Think of me when I'm playing with myself later........

17. Ziggystardust

Ziggystardust Member

Girth is circumference and as some-one else mentioned, the penis is not quite circular so Pi x Diameter would give an approximate girth but applying this to the above figure of 1 1/2" girth this would mean a diameter of ~ 0.48 inch perhaps as big as a marker pen.

She really means diameter or breadth I would imagine as 1 1/2 inch breadth / diameter would be fairly normal.

ZS

18. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

Ignore him nudeisle, dont give him anymore attention.

Im going to bed and dream of big penises (or as tony puts it - huge schlongs). hope to catch you later nude, you seem nice.

19. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

20. Al13n

Al13n Member

holy shit, close this already