WOMEN - what is your ideal penis size?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Tony Montana, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

and be specific.

forget the feelings of your current boyfriend, or any guys reading this... if you could put together the perfect man, piece by piece, how large would you make his penis?

length?

girth?

2. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

I would have to say my perfect guys cock size would be 8 inches in length and between 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch in girth.

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

on the girth thing, do you think you could help by doing the circumference instead of width, like get a tape measure or something? thanks

thanks for the honest length. what has been the average size you're experienced?

4. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

Do you have any idea how thin 1"? I dont think u do.

Secondly, how can women, montana, tell girth exactly. Can you simply by sight? Dont think so.

5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

there's no need to be nasty.

you can guess, by whether you can fit your hand round it, etc...

6. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

I'm not too concered about girth I tend to like length. I mean girth is important, but i like length personaly...I like deep penetration :)

7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

what length then?

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

um, large enough that you can see it, small enough that it isn't a sturggle to fit inside of me or intimidating. And attached to a man. Honestly, size ain't that big a deal, so long as he knows how to operate it amongst other talents!

9. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

About 7 or 8 inches is good or longer but nothing bigger then 9 a really big cock would be cool and all but i think it would scare me some lol

10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

wow. what are the biggest sizes you've had?

from now on, people should include that.

11. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

hmmm 7 to 8 and around maybe 3... im not sure around how big just a bit meaty

12. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

three inches around is nothing. check with a tape measure... you'd be seriously disappointed. average around is about 4.75, i think.

13. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

ok i seriously dont know around.. like i said i like it meaty.

14. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

Dont take offense tony but its true - how do u determine girth just by seeing? And by the looks of it, some people have got it quite wrong. The same could be said for length - unless you have a penis in front of you its hard to my a judgment or use any kind of benchmark against penises that were 'nice'. When a girl says that her bf is 8, 9, 10 inches wrong... well you have to question her judgement.

But i will help you. Why dont you suggest some household items and ask the girls. like, toilett paper roll versus a can of red bull (in terms of girth and or length)?

15. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

all right then, that sound good. i just would have thought that if a girl went with some dude who was six inches, or nine inches or whatever, she'd be able to say that was her favourite size, etc...

16. girl81_uk

girl81_uk Member

most people aren't in a position to measure tony. and what if he is small - that would be great for his ego right? "Hang on darling - let me measure you for the Ages!" So, most girls only say, i like something thinner, average, thicker. But these things are different to every girl. So any result u get is biased, skewed etc etc I mean, of the top of your head, whats the girth (such a funny word!) of a roll of toilett paper? or a standard carrot? see - not simple nor easy! Your trouble is that u think of sex as mechanical, with exact numbers, percentages and answers. For a good lover its everything but that.

17. R0ckNK1tty

R0ckNK1tty Member

Yeah Tony, it is hard to say.... but being only 4'11", I don't like it more than 7 inches. If it's more, it can be painful. Also, I don't like it too big around. A little meat is cool, but not too much. If the girl's not used to it, it'll hurt a little the next day. Or maybe it's just me.

18. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

fuck you. why are you calling me a bad lover? you know nothing about me.

19. R0ckNK1tty

R0ckNK1tty Member

Well said, girl.

20. R0ckNK1tty

R0ckNK1tty Member

Woah, take a little constructive criticism, there skippy.