women or weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by deadhead123654, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Andie

Andie Member

your only 14, and shes 13?!
    well you can date her, you two will end up breaking up im pretty sure, but the ride would be fun. rather do it than regret it. and you would have to quit weed, but i mean she will end up doing it too

i work with lots of 14 and 13 year olds, and all of them have never smoked weed and thinks its SOOO bad, but my point is-you should date her, just for the ride. and shell end up trying weed and shell like it, who doesnt! lol.

and thats when you 2 can continue to smoke together. and if she doesnt like it or try it, then fuck it- but its hard to find someone, but maryjane will always be around

2. ToNy_yNoT

ToNy_yNoT Member

weed cant make you cum
    weed doesnt have breats or nice legs
    weed doesnt not talk back (a good point depending on the women)
    weed cant in most cases doesnt surprize you
    so on
    but most of all women can make you high in so many different ways

3. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

girls will come and go but your favorite lady, maryjane will always be there.

4. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

best comedy evermade

5. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Weed can get you through times of having no girlfriend better than a girlfriend can get you through times of not having weed... wait thats not true... I love weed I LOVE IT but not as much as I love pussy!

6. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, I just recently have been going out with a girl that hasn't really smoked before, but doesn't really care that I do, I'm pretty sure. There are plenty of girls around that are cool enough to just accept you for who you are, so don't be a fake. If the girl doesn't like you, then who cares? She is just ignorant and intolerant, and that is her problem. But, then again, you are 13 and 14, so... that's kinda young in my book, but whatever. Romance should start in high school i say. haha. Nice quotes by the way, and I guess it will always be me and my only friend, abba-zabba.

7. BlueBong83

BlueBong83 Member

I don't think I could date a non-stoner, or someone at least willing to toke up with me (especially before sex)

Kinda limits my options.

8. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

to bring the age issue back up, your very young. You will most likely find someone better down the road that does smoke. Who knows, she is only 13, she could herself become a smoker later on in life, nearly all my friends through junior high that said "im never gonna smoke marijuana!!!" eventually do. :D

9. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

haha nice one:D . i'd say to her that you'll dramatically cut back on dope to respect her views.

10. WhItE_PoNy

WhItE_PoNy Member

Dude, i was in the same exact situation as you a couple months ago, and if ur girl is anything like mine was she wont accept your smoking nomatter what you say. Dont bother lieing either because she will find out, trust me...lol. Personally id pass her up and find a girl that accepts you for who you are.