women or weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by deadhead123654, Jul 24, 2005.

1. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

well i have a problem... i have a chance with a girl that looks good and is very cool to be around, but she hates weed/drugs. She knos i currently smoke. What should i do, actually quit, say i quit and smoke undercover, or forget her?

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

if shee isnt going to like you cause you smoke weed then dont even bother, if thats what you do then why would you give it up, theres plenty of girls that would be fine with you smoking or even smoke with you

3. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

depends on your personal goals, wants, and needs in life. make a list of pros and cons.

4. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'd go for women meself......weed is very poor company when yer've had a shitty day...

5. underground04

underground04 Member

your decision is a most difficult one to make. weed and women are two of the best things in this world and i couldnt imagine putting one in front of the other

6. born_into_it

born_into_it Member

Be just friends first, woo her with your stunning personality and many redeeming qualities as well as your good looks and charm, and then she'll have to accept the "bad" with the innumberable good!

Or something like that.

I dunno, take into consideration how important weed is in your life, and how much you actually like her. If you've just met her, I'd say fuck it. Quitting for a woman seems to pan out very rarely. :(

7. Beleg

Beleg Member

Get a friend arrested, so you have to get a job as a janitor in a pharmaceutical company to steal weed, so that you and two other friends have to then SELL it to make bail to get your friend out of jail, all the while trying to get your girlfriend to think you dont smoke weed.

8. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

Go for the woman and then talk about weed with her and finally you be able to have both.

9. Chames

Chames Member

Go for the woman. You can always buy a bag, but finding a girl with good looks/personality is hard to find.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over a year and she has no idea I smoke. Everyone is allowed one lie to their girlfriend and that is mine.

Although be careful if you go that path, because your good friends think it is the funniest thing in the world to make weed innuendos when she is around and might get you busted. And getting busted for lying is not fun.

10. born_into_it

born_into_it Member

I think I'd rather hold off for the one who'll accept it, or, better yet, help me rejoice in it! I dated a straightedger once, and although I did heed his advice to quit speed, his misinformed guidance to give up weed wore me down. THEN I dated a guy who was among the biggest stoners in his grade...and it was very nice to share that with him. :) He even learned me a thing or two!

11. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

whoa whoa...well overall, you're gonna end up doing what you want, but i dont think you should change for anyone! i dont know how old u are, but its not like ur gonna marry this chick anyways. she should just accept it and understand it.

i mean, hell i dumped my last b/f cuz he wanted me 2 quit smoking weed!
    but its not like i was REALLY choosing weed over him...i just didnt like the idea of him not understanding or accepting me. why wud i wanna be with someone like THAT?

12. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

I agree with deadonceagain.

You're probably young; you will find out that women come and women go.
    But pot will ALWAYS be your friend.
    Find someone who accepts who you are, unless you want to live a lie.

If this girl hates weed, she'll also hate your stoner friends.

13. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If she can't accept that you smoke, then she's not worth it.

14. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Whatever you decide, don't lie, saying you quit but still smoking. That's not cool.

15. kennywicked

kennywicked Member

haha this girl ive liked used to hate weed but she started and life is so sweet now...cept that my mom just busted me

16. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Mary Jane is the only girl who will never lie to you.

17. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

lol a lot of this sounds like half baked... well shes cool and its not like she doesnt like mme for smoking, its just that she couldnt picture goin out with a "stoner". (Im 14, shes 13)... but another problem is that their are very few girls where i live that are my age that would go out with a pothead, let alone talk to one. The girls who smoke at my age normally go out with 17 yo cokeheads.

man i kno wat ur talking bout when ur friends say shit bout weed and ask u questions to make u look like an expert... when i was around one gf i had a while back (she didnt kno i smoked) my friends would ask em shit like can i buy some weed, do u have ne papers, shit liek that just to make me look bad infront of her... i felt like thurgood on half baked

18. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

shes gotta be pretty damn lame if she wont date you because you toke. Normally, i'd pick a lady over smoke but i cant stand chicks like that.

19. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

DONT EVER CHANGE FOR A WOMAN!!! trust me, you can find someone who suits you perfectly. I know a zillion chicks who are hot and awesome and smoke.

20. born_into_it

born_into_it Member

Well dude she's 13....she has not yet developed the skills to appreciate the finer aspects of life such as we have. :p